Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne (8283 Views)

Download All Tracks: Modenine - Occupy The Throne Mixtapes / Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) / M.I Abaga - Illegal Music 2 MI2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by mikuz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Between MI's Illegal Music II and Modenine's Occupy The Throne ; which is a better mixtape album ?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Aloodunayo: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
[
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by mikuz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Aloodunayo: Illegal music-2!! Which kind occupy d throne?
lol grin
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by yungblurd(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2012
Assuming Occupy the throne gat a lotta posse cut, it would've greater, illegal music II is a monotonous job, Mode 9 killed e'thing in a limited time.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Dhelake: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2012
Illegal music2 was ntin more dan a mixtape buh occupy the throne was an hardcore rap music ... Not 4 babies .. Moddy Baba

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by omenziate(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Occupy which yeye throne, baba go occupy one shrine for Sango Ota. Illegal Music 2 baby, behind sauce kid's Da Rip-off.
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Soocool1(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2012
mikuz: Between MI's Illegal Music II and Modenine's Occupy The Throne ; which is a better mixtape album ?
*defecates on thread*
guy u no get work oo!
Come on go to church & make sure u pay ur tithe
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Basic(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Soo_cool: *defecates on thread*
guy u no get work oo!
Come on go to church & make sure u pay ur tithe
lol Do you mean you have no toilet?
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by ashybabs(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2012
dis two rappers have thier strengths and weaknesses and this is translated in thier albums, MI entertains more and pulls the crowd more easily, but the lyricist wins when you talk about depth, in punch lines and metaphors... It all depends on ur taste... U have to sit down to listen to mode, u cud bop ur head to MI inactively

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by BabaEleko(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2012
Wow! What a coincidence. I'm on a 6 hours train now and bumping mode 9's OTT. I can't help but marvel at his sudden flow change. Mode9's flow has change, he now switch style between raps while staying on topic. I have to say OTT is a good reference when talking about lyricism in rap. His rhyming skill has suddenly changed too. He used a lot of multi syllable rhymes. The beat selection is mad too and has changed from strictly boom bap. I am soo happy wih this new changes. This is what some heads have been wanting. I'm glad modo made this change. Im a huge fan of MI. I think he is a bad spitter but i have to say OTT is a better hip hop/rap underground album. I'm yet to skip 1 track.

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by oubi: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2012
Please who can help me with a site to download dose of mode9's? I need to feel it.
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by trigar12(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2012
I dnt know why good rappers like mode9 and terry d rapman are not shining while d small ones like ice prince are making waves. Na wa o
Via: Nokia 3110c

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Lisa1: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2012
I like this.
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by eghost247(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2012
[size=15pt]Enjoyed both Mix tapes Sigh this is hard[/size]
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by livingstoneony(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2012
Dhelake: Illegal music2 was ntin more dan a mixtape buh occupy the throne was an hardcore rap music ... Not 4 babies .. Moddy Baba
are u kidding is mi a rappa?!
Occupy dat throne boy! cool

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by mikuz(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2012
oubi: Please who can help me with a site to download dose of mode9's? I need to feel it.
http://www.radiopalmwine.com/modenine-occupy-the-throne-mixtape-download-track-by-track-download/
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by jimmykeed(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Sincerely speakin #OTT is a dope mixtape...modo rilly shwd gr8 lyrical dexterity,9ice production,gr8 collabo''boogeyThat,terryThaRapman,mtrill,d'truce...I also love IM2 mst xpecially d Export song wif yung6ix is a 9ice song...by rank''1st'#OTT''2nd#Daripoff mixtape'''3rd#IM2....

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by DSoj(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2012
Forget it... MI is King..Naija, we don't av time for hardcore..all dat 1 na grammar..its not our style. We wanna rock and sing along..dats why ice price, Reminince, Naeto C av fan base. Make Mode 9 carry him gangsta harcore go Brooklyn.. abeg.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by ebamma(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2012
mi's illegal music 2 rocks,especially his freestyle on lil wayne's 6 foot 7 foot.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Dipwater(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2012
My homeboy mode killed it .he actually occupied the throne and their is nothing any rapper can do about it than be his muthafucking subject. I gat pounds of respect 4 ma nigga M I but comparing mode to M I is like comparing a crocodile to a lizard .4 those dat have been in the game b4 pac and ma homeboi biggie kicked the bucket and splashed water on our faces wuld mos def agree with me dat mode is kinda very deep when it comes to metaphors and punchlines. 4 those dat got into the game wen fiftie wus rocking wuld mos def tick M I cus of his easy to understand delivery ,which is kinda easy to market. To all of ma tru heads inda building don't 4get dat rap is more than the music ,its an art work . Peace

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by oubi: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2012
mikuz: http://www.radiopalmwine.com/modenine-occupy-the-throne-mixtape-download-track-by-track-download/
Thanks bro: well M.I is good but his lyrics r too ill bt to d weal minds it pleases... I like him thou bt mode9 is on top of d game any day any time

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by saintfizzo(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2012
If hardcore is all about dissin haterz,den kudos to modo,punchlines may be heavy but 4gettin d importance of madt delivery,dt's wat kills terry da rapman,MI killd export,buh makin a choice btw dis two.....big wahala,I'm sorry I can't chose,hands tied on dis one
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by SimplySEA(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2012
Yea people.... Go ahead. Compare to small boys, while d real king sits on d throne... Ruggeddy baba, d mr controversial!
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by javalove(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
I can't shout. . .

All hail the super lyricist Modnizzy!!!!!

He needs like an MI 1000 to come close to Modenine. . .

Moderator, please lock this thread, e go dey bring insult abeg. . .

Comparing MI to modenine is trying to play poker with a fortune teller's tarrot cards. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by DSoj(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
Weda y'all like it or Not.. MI came and redefined d rap structure..added d desired flavor...turned Ruggedy into star quest presenter..Mode 9 ran out of d scene...woke ice prince and Jesse Jags.. Naeto C followed suite and infused d desired flavor Naija needs. Witout dat same flavor, DaGrin wouldn't av climed..ask El-Dee, ask Dr.Sid, any upcoming artistes wants to make impact and requires to feature a rapper? Call MI..
ok...ask big brands and show promoters...this is Naija and Mode 9's gangsta hardcore is thrash here. MI has it all, lyrics, punchline, flow, rhymes..above all.. MI is a poet..

1 Like

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by javalove(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
D'Soj:
Weda y'all like it or Not.. MI came and redefined d rap structure..added d desired flavor...turned Ruggedy into star quest presenter..Mode 9 ran out of d scene...woke ice prince and Jesse Jags.. Naeto C followed suite and infused d desired flavor Naija needs. Witout dat same flavor, DaGrin wouldn't av climed..ask El-Dee, ask Dr.Sid, any upcoming artistes wants to make impact and requires to feature a rapper? Call MI..
ok...ask big brands and show promoters...this is Naija and Mode 9's gangsta hardcore is thrash here. MI has it all, lyrics, punchline, flow, rhymes..above all.. MI is a poet..

These names you are typing shows u know very little about the kind of rap Modenine does. . .I can't tell you more than that. . . Comparing Naeto C, Ice prince etc to Mode says alot about your appreciation for realness and lyricism. .

Like I said, threads like this bring insult to Mode. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Dhelake: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
SimplySEA: Yea people.... Go ahead. Compare to small boys, while d real king sits on d throne... Ruggeddy baba, d mr controversial!
Ruggeddy wat? Dis guy won kil me 4 here o
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by chumafresh(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
oubi: Please who can help me with a site to download dose of mode9's? I need to feel it.
Tooxclusive.com
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Bumpad: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mi na bros jare
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Dhelake: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
D'Soj:
u're callin Eldee an upcoming artise ... This shws u knw nothin
Re: Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne by Dipwater(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
D'Soj:

No disrespect blood mode doesn't do gangstar rap he is a mad lyricist. I can feel ur luv 4 M I, but he is lyricist too not a poet .dat doesn't mean a rapper cannot step out of the line as a lyricist and sound a lil bit poetic. Next time pls and pls don't include naeto c as a rap artiste. Ur boi naeto is st8tup garbage. Thanx

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Nigerian Best Female Rapper / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.