Stats: 3,194,045 members, 7,953,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! (2259 Views)

Toyota Camry Orobo For Sale Urgently.no Issue At All 430,000 hot cake / SOLD...SOLD...SOLD..Price Slash....Clean Title 2003 Honda Accord EX 1,430,000:00 / HONDA BULDOG For Sale, CALL 08065144130 PRICE 430,000.IN ZARIA. (2) (3) (4)

SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is a special SOS call to all NL'ers to help me with this issue. I have been a member of this forum for some time now and I have connected several members of this business to become business owners. Some members of this forum have met me in person on FMCG Distributorship business and advice. However, this is a request for help from well-meaning members to help me with any piece of advice concerning this matter.

I had contacts with a member of this forum in March 2012 (username: ekitikan) and we were discussing some businesses; vis a vis haulage and commercial transportation. His full real name is Gadeola Ajibade GADE-IDOWU. We met several times to discuss the business. He was living at Igando then. We met several times at Igando and LASU-OJO Road, Lagos. He is a graduate and talks very smoothly and intelligently.

We saw a truck and I agreed with the owner's son (The owner lives in the US) to pay N2,900,000. He also agreed to pay in two instalments. Unfortunately, the cheque I issued bounced becuase the FCMB account I was given by the owner's son was dormant. It was this time that the unfortunate thing happened. This was on April 20, 2012. He suggested that I transfer the money for the payment for the truck. He claimed that the truck was imported for him by the owner (after paying a deposit), but he wasn't able to complete the payment. I transferred N1,500,000 to his account on April 20, N570,000 on May 9 and then another N90,000 on May 21; and then the last N270,000. This made the total transfer N2,430,000! I have the account details of Gade and his wife, Grace Nike Gade-Idowu.

There wasn't any reason to doubt Gade at the beginning, until I started suspecting he didn't want to transfer all the money I had paid to the owner or his son. At first, he said he was in Sapele attending to a client and could not effect the transfer until he got back to Lagos. He postponed coming to Lagos twice and when he eventually came, he didn't make the transfer. That was when I discovered that he didn't travel out of the West. He kept lying and I had to connect to his family. Same day, I met his in-laws, uncle and mother. They said he had moved from Igando and everyone claimed they didn't know where he was.

Later, I got some help and discovered he had moved his nuclear family from the extended family to a rented apartment in Agbara! I located the house in Agbara and the vagabond had moved again. He kept promising to buy time. He had promised over ten times, but now he's nowhere to be found. He still picks calls and is still on this forum. He still posted a response on June 24, 2012. I have informed the office of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, but as usual, the police are very slow in their actions and reactions.

I will appreciate any advice from members of the forum. I will also appreciate if the Moderator can help put the post on the front page.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
I will appreciate all the help I can get from fellow NL'ers.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by vicade(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is Super Story
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by femmy2010(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is serious.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
femmy2010: This is serious.
Very serious, my brother. As I said earlier, I will appreciate any help guys here can render.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by jeezybuck: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Please what happened to our post ?
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by pafestula(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
just like the way one fool did to me since feb 20th but not on NL, but that one is playing with death, because if he has been doing it to others...I think this time his Batch A call up letter to serve in heaven and retain as permanent staff is ready... I dont kwn why people think they re smarter in business!
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2012
pafestula: just like the way one fool did to me since feb 20th but not on NL, but that one is playing with death, because if he has been doing it to others...I think this time his Batch A call up letter to serve in heaven and retain as permanent staff is ready... I dont kwn why people think they re smarter in business!
Seriously. I think many Nigerians try to take advantage of you. There's no way you can do business and not deal with fellow business men. However, trust is the last word in your dictionary when you're dealing with these guys.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by stepedie: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
Too bad this people only get to spoil this buisness for the sincere dealers...so sad sad
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
stepedie: Too bad this people only get to spoil this buisness for the sincere dealers...so sad sad

And unfortunately, this guy still comes to Nairaland, and some other people might fall for these antics. He still visited Nairaland today at 12.13 am.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by efetoma(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Shey make we 'ti ese ile bo'? Na only him go come beg even after him go done spend over dat amount lukin 4 a way out of d wahala we go put 4 him neck. Beach water no dey rest keh!
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Not again
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by DAY12(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
*Ekitikan* I've never seen diz ID on auto section before!

God will surely catch you angry
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
pafestula: just like the way one fool did to me since feb 20th but not on NL, but that one is playing with death, because if he has been doing it to others...I think this time his Batch A call up letter to serve in heaven and retain as permanent staff is ready... I dont kwn why people think they re smarter in business!

grin shocked
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by Clerverly: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ POSTER, Drop your email address lets see what we can do. He might be seeing your post and responses here with another ID. He cannot get away with it.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Clerverly: @ POSTER, Drop your email address lets see what we can do. He might be seeing your post and responses here with another ID. He cannot get away with it.

Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by Bright2(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2012
Honestly i wish transacting some good business on this section of Nairaland by December this year but with the response iv'e been getting here thisdays is discouraging.Well,@ op this is not the end of man.If you try & come out without solution you better proceed to the next level..Am happy cos am learning & also being careful from what am observing here.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by omo100: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
@tokyobulls pls drop ur e-mail add. I got some vital information about the Gade idowu
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by automartnigeria: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
same here drop your email plssss
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by TokyoBulls(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
omo100:
@tokyobulls pls drop ur e-mail add. I got some vital information about the Gade idowu

dotun (dot) ogunlade (at) yahoo.com
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by billyG(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
But u fvckup d last time u locate him,u wuld hav grab him by d balls & hav him arrested,u still allow him 2 sweet mouth u abi na jazz.
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by chukel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
this case is still on? since 2012? hmmm
Re: SOS: Mr. Gadeola Gade-idowu (username: Ekitikan) Is A Fraudster!!! N2,430,000!!! by omo100: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
About Gade idowu,

The fraudster conning people on Nairaland is now in custody, if you are one of his victims, please contact me

A Registered Honda Crv For Sale, 2011 Model. / SOLD!Toks 2006/2007 Honda Accord (aka Discussion Continue) For Sale @ ₦1,699,000 / Tokunbo BMW 5 Series 2012.....rangesports 2010 For Sale