Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Students Wins Atheist Proffesor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Students Wins Atheist Proffesor (536 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam / Students Wins Atheist Proffesor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Students Wins Atheist Proffesor by tobechi74: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
An american atheist professor wanted to fix lecture on a sunday.Many student protested,they wanted to go to church..The profesor got anoyed and started yeling CHURCH !CHURCH! CHURCH! RELIGION!PRAYING TO NOBODY!SOMEONE THAT DONT EXIST.WHY? WHY? WHY'

a new studnt got up and answerd FAITH
This angerd him the more. FAITH! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL STUPIDITY?BELIEF WITHOUT PROOF?NO EVIDENCE!HAVE U SEEN GOD?

Studnt---- but sir, in the last class, you mentioned electric curent

prof---yes i did.
Studnt----have you seen one before
prof---(speechles)
studnt---what is the colour of an eletric curent? What state of matter is electric curent?
Prof.---speechless

studnt---you also believe in evolution. dont you?

Prof---yes i do, passionately
studnt---since your existence, have you ever seen an ape evolve into a humanbeing?
If ape evolves, why do we stil have apes?
Prof---(confusd, dumbfounded)

student---u belivd flow of curent was responsible for electicity yet neva saw what curent lookd like.you thought us and we belivd you witout questioning you.we had FAITH in what you were teaching.

you read a scientist theory on evolution and it made sence to you so you aceptd it.LOGIC witout seeing .an ape evolve.you believe without seeing----

Similarly we belive in a God we do nt see. We b believe that wen we pray,he listens and answers.we believe in the bible without asking questions.

We may vary in our belief but what unites us all is FAITH.Yes, FAITH rules the world
Re: Students Wins Atheist Proffesor by Zodiac61(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2012
Please, spare us this urban myth.
This particular lie has been exposed time and time again.
Why christians keep on spreading this untruth is beyond me.
Re: Students Wins Atheist Proffesor by manmustwac(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Students Wins Atheist Proffesor by manmustwac(m): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2012

(1)

Treating God With Contempt / True Purpose Of Christianity Exposed! / Taliban Islamists Behead 17 People Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.