Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. (7653 Views)

To All 2013 Batch C Posted To Zamfara State / Batch B Corpers Posted To Zamfara State / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by egolidi: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
my sister is posted to Zamfara.We re all worried. don't know if to let her go to the camp since, she must pass through kaduna. is travelling through kaduna safe?pls someone shld explain the route to zamfara and hw safe it is.if she waits for the next badge, is there any possibility that her name may be skipped? Thanks.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by harfolabe: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Well I'm posted to zamfara too , and its crazy , cos I v bn trying to figure out a way from ilorin to zamfara ....buh I tink maybe if she could get a car to sokoto straight , wouldn't have to go through kaduna , so I heard , so from there she could easily get to the camp , I'm thinking of travelling to lagos from ilorin , and then take a flight to sokoto and from there board a bus which is just about 1 or 2 hrs away from zamfara .... I'm sick worried aboit it too , but since its gonna be safe in the camp , would try evrytin to get my redeployment underway and by God's grace , I'll get the redeployment latter ...let's just pray about it and everything will be fine and *btw ,,,,zamfara as I heard is a peaceful state but I guess that's not reliable anyways cos its in the north where nothing is guaranteed ...
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by sophi(f): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
I am posted to zamfara on my way nw , jst passed thru kaduna nothin happened was told zamfara is a safe place , jst trust God
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by harfolabe: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ooh really ...how nice ...so wia r u exactly now ? Nd btw# is it really safe ....well hvae a great journey ...should be there by tuesday too ...m
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by spacebaba: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
oh na zamfara tns oh dat sharia land me no fit oh well am tryn to change my letter to d east or south south on my way to abuja
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Vincent41(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls indicate which bus u de.......me de for 2nd bus
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by harfolabe: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
@spacebaba , wt do u mean chng ur state ? Only know of redeployment ? Can u pls fill me in on d changing locations tinz ?? Wt r d requirements or how do u go about it ...please need details ...tnx
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by damilarelr(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hey guys, you have nothing to worry about. Zamfara is situated in a safe part of the north, the North West. I served in the capital city from 2010 to 2011 as a Batch B corp member. Apart from the fact that male camp hostel is distant from the female hostel, there's nothing that speaks of Sharia in the state. Your safety is guaranteed in the camp and in the state, don't panic.

You will only be allowed to redeploy based on two grounds: marriage and serious medical report. Don't rob yourself of this once in a lifetime experience by redeploying. Kindly identify yourself with the NCCF immediately you reach the camp, the fellowship has the biggest family house in Nigeria and that guarantees accommodation and the opportunity to meet goodly people from different part of the state.

Mind you, don't forget to go with your mosquito net, bleach to wash your clothings, scrubbing brush, sunshade, garri, rope for spreading cloth, sweater, and let your all your load be in just one bag. May God protect you.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by damilarelr(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
harfolabe: @spacebaba , wt do u mean chng ur state ? Only know of redeployment ? Can u pls fill me in on d changing locations tinz ?? Wt r d requirements or how do u go about it ...please need details ...tnx

The best route to NYSC camp is to find your way to Zaria. You can easily get Tsafe bus or taxi from there. Perhaps you can't get a straight bus to Zaria, find your way to Kaduna, and from Kaduna you will get a bus to Zaria, its like 45 minutes journey. You can also get a bus to Zamfara direct from Kaduna if you're lucky.

In order to avoid all this stress, go to any Cross Country office near you and make enquiries, their price may be expensive but they will surely take you straight to the camp in a very comfortable ride.

If you go through Sokoto, it's like wasting of time and money because you will passing through the whole Zamfara state from Sokoto to the NYSC camp: one extreme end to the other - about 4 hours. By air, the camp is closer to Kano. By road it's closer to Kaduna/Katsina.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Gabson91(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2013
i beliv its Gods wil for me to b posted to zamfara,i worked it to abj but he chose zamfara for me,am nt scared,let his will b done.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by buccunmie(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
U r all welcome to ZM, the land of your making. You will enjoy the camp though it might be rough at first. You wil get Tsafe bus straight frm jabi park in abj n even at ilorin. Wish u all a plesant stay in camp.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by lhovhe: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
harfolabe:
Well I'm posted to zamfara too , and its crazy , cos I v bn trying to figure out a way from ilorin to zamfara ....buh I tink maybe if she could get a car to sokoto straight , wouldn't have to go through kaduna , so I heard , so from there she could easily get to the camp , I'm thinking of travelling to lagos from ilorin , and then take a flight to sokoto and from there board a bus which is just about 1 or 2 hrs away from zamfara .... I'm sick worried aboit it too , but since its gonna be safe in the camp , would try evrytin to get my redeployment underway and by God's grace , I'll get the redeployment latter ...let's just pray about it and everything will be fine and *btw ,,,,zamfara as I heard is a peaceful state but I guess that's not reliable anyways cos its in the north where nothing is guaranteed ...
I was also want to go d same route I.e take a flight from Lagos to sokoto den on by bus. but I don't know how to find my way from sokoto. wen do u want to leave BTW am having problems booking my aero contractors flight. how did u do urs
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Alex7015: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
2016 batch B stream2 corper posted to zamfara , say hi. And pls drop ur numbers
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Welcomme: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
egolidi:
my sister is posted to Zamfara.We re all worried. don't know if to let her go to the camp since, she must pass through kaduna. is travelling through kaduna safe?pls someone shld explain the route to zamfara and hw safe it is.if she waits for the next badge, is there any possibility that her name may be skipped? Thanks.
It is only in southern Kaduna that we have crisis..I stay in kaduna, and there are many Corp members here serving.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by mayorjohnholt(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls u can add me to whatsapp 08033116586 Zamfara team from Osogbo
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Olamide1023(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
I rep zamfara 2016 stream II... balling from kaduna
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by lolu007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations to all prospective corps member. For those who are interested in redeploying to any state of your choose except your state of origin should Dm me or contact on 07066000730
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by donoti23(m): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2017
going to Zamfara frm warri delta state anybody going from here should up. 08106648428
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by chukagodwin(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Oya let's go from Benin to Zamfara
Holla me with 07060993307
#Team ZAMFARA
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by UniqueGenii: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Bukkyluv1002(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Zamfara is very safe guys, I finished 4rm there, and am posted there for my service...
on my way now from Lag.
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by Bukkyluv1002(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
egolidi:
egolidi:
egolidi:

No need to panic, she is safe
Re: Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. by timidogg(m): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys ..... I just got posted to zamfara �.... routes by land please from ile-ife , Osun and flight too. Please I’m waiting

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To leave Nysc Camp For Father's Burial / Joinathan Approved New #19800 Allowance For Serving Corpers / A thread for corpers posted to Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.