Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? (6146 Views)

#BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Please, are the local government Areas (LGA) in Lagos State competing for the LGA With Worst Roads Award? And I don't know which of them will win the competition for having bad roads. I have seen that the bad roads in Surulere have been left to become worse and may end up as the worst roads in Lagos State.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by modupea: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2012
Try Bariga and Shomulu. Surulere might look like London.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by zangiff(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2012
See Isheri and Ijegun ,you go fear

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2012
[size=15pt]ACN IS WORKING !!! ACN

PICTURES OF FLOODED ROADS IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATE . FASHOLA FOR 2015 grin grin grin grin

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/28/heavy-rain-wreaks-havoc-in-lagos-ogun-states/
[/size]

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by naijacloud: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2012
Pls,suleja in niger state is d worst road ever. Sorry 2 deviate a bit,but som1 should really look @ d condition of d suleja road.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by redcliff: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2012
Ejigbo na die....

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Sirmee(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2012
ojo roads worst die, pls dnt jst go dere
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by chemashie(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2012
Are you kidding me? I will pick ikotun/isolo road first and palm grove-bariga road second. Passing through these is hell.

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by SEGAD: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2012
I thought Ikorodu before but i drove to Badagry last week, that Ojo road is the worst
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2012
Ota lenu o. Badagry expressway is fire, don't think of going nearer.

2 Likes

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by adekennis(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2012
I no knw about other LG in lagos oo! But for Ifako Ijaiye wey me I dey,the Chairman dey try gan walai..D man dey fix road like craze and if u no beliv confirm frm somebody living in Ifako.dem go tell una
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by TheCity(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2012
Bariga and Oworonsoki has the worst roads in Lagos. The LG chairman is a thief and it will never be well with him. I left my office sometimes to lay a complain on these roads but I discovered these roads had been awarded and completed on papers! I change my exhaust and shock absorbers bi-monthly. I'd moved out though.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by alex406(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Twale to amuwo odofin,they surely lift the cup
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by trigar12(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

PICTURES OF FLOODED ROADS IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATE . FASHOLA FOR 2015 grin grin grin grin

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/28/heavy-rain-wreaks-havoc-in-lagos-ogun-states/
[/size]

Alagba there is almost notin GOVERNMENT can do to flooding, it happens in every country. Stop making it look like ACN affair
Via: Nokia 3110c

2 Likes

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by valencia25(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Ayobo is Hell!

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by olalekanba(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[/size]

Note - pics 1,4,5& 7 are that of alagbole/Denro, very close to Ojodu but they are actually in Ifo local government in Ogun State.
It's quite unfortunate because the present Ogun State governor visited alagbole when this same issue happened last year, the bridges/roads have not been repaired. Nothing was done to the canal in that area.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by olalekanba(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[/size]

Note - pics 1,4,5& 7 are that of alagbole/Denro, very close to Ojodu but they are actually in Ifo local government in Ogun State.
It's quite unfortunate because the present Ogun State governor visited alagbole when this same issue happened last year, the bridges/roads have not been repaired. Nothing was done to the canal in that area.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Lisa1: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2012
Good job!
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by ochukoccna: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2012
SEGAD: I thought Ikorodu before but i drove to Badagry last week, that Ojo road is the worst
I have to disagree here as it DEFINITELY has to be Ikorodu
Its not only in roads,you can't point to much government [at all levels] visibility on ground in Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by ochukoccna: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2012
trigar12:
Alagba there is almost notin GOVERNMENT can do to flooding, it happens in every country. Stop making it look like ACN affair
While not holding brief for ACN [knowing they resemble PDP at times too], the above is right
Anyone with the sense of a goose knows that flooding is now a global problem
From Thailand to the UK, its here to stay
And people here compound the problem by blocking the drains with buildings and garbage
Cut the government some slack
Gbagada used to be flooded but it didn't happen this year
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by 2sign: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2012
how is amuwo odofin good,i beg i dy stay 4 festac and no good road again,that ojo road is also bad,ikorodu,in fact no good road in lag.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by MonogramDoctor(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2012
Men and brethren you need to come and see Ejigbo Roads. it is an saw. I was suprise to see the flier our chairman share during his campaign which shows that Falana str., Dauda Ilo str. and so many other road has been tared with dual cutter and some with street light, even the mass burial road.

Funny enough, he has been name the best L.G. Chairman in LAGOS State. can you imagine.

this is ejigbo road

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Exponental(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2012
I understand dat many are pourin out their anger. I stay in surulere but I av driven through about 15 lgas of d 20 in d last 3months n I can tell u dat d worst of worsts is in alimosho lga. There are areas in dat lga n u wonder if lagos state recognises them as lagosians.

3 Likes

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by defbond1: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2012
Badagry!!!
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by sammirano: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2012
Fashola is really not interested in drainage, he is more interested in going to the bank
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by ayodeji1(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2012
Alimosho is the worst lga ever.check out aboru road,u will understand better.infact I wonder if the place is in lagos state,cos the road is as good as 4goten.and the chairman of the lga reside in the area.its a dead zone I must say.

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by segebobo: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2012
It's quite obvious none of you have been to Ipaja-Ayobo road. Rain or no-rain, you don't want to drive on that road.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by gunuvi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
Una dey gall my hands oo. How can any local govt road bad reach Badagry LG. Infact 4 major road caved in just 3 days ago and no car can pass through the roads. Not to forget that Badagry no dey flood much. My people no try come Badagry oo. We sef no dey try say we wan come Lagos. All hail Badagry!!! The worst LG in Lagos, Nigeria and the World.
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Ilemba(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Badagry road is the worst road in nigeria, Federal road for that matter
Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by Dosoq(f): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
redcliff: Ejigbo na die....
i reside in ejigbo,n i can tel u d truth dat ejigbo is a SERIOUS mess,it has bin lik dat since ages,u can neva point 2 any street dat has a gud road,der's no single d/ment,evrytin seems 2 b static,yet,our chairman was given an award,let me rest my case,GOD DEY

1 Like

Re: LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State? by FACE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
Considering that Lagos is a very small state in area; where then is "Fashola working" this "work" that we keep hearing if people are saying that roads in all LGAs are bad ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Intervention For Nollywood Kicks Off / Amaechi Secondary Schools far Better Than GEJ Universities / Beautiful Owerri Imo State- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.