Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Gsm Numbers Database - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm Numbers Database (3092 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? / Can You Recall Your Dropped Or Lost But Favourite Gsm Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Numbers Database by bakenda(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2007
Who knows where one can get a database of active GSM numbers.
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by zigalo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2007
wetin u wan take am do?

1 Like

Re: Gsm Numbers Database by dragnet: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2007
.huh? For what ? If I may ask
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by kosovo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
dragnet:

.huh? For what ? If I may ask

same thing DUDE. ??
?
?
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by bakenda(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
What other reason if not for mass advertisement.It doesnt have to be free,
if you know of companies that sell such databases you can get in touch.I do
receive adverts on my cell phones too.
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by OMOLADY(f): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
SMSANDGSM have the most constantly updated and valid gsm numbers database via state(36 states), groups, profession, location and areas. Call 08068330577 or visit www.smsandgsm.com
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by walcolm(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
OMO LADY: SMSDUTY have the most constantly updated and valid gsm numbers database via state(36 states), groups, profession, location and areas. Call 08068330577 or visit www.smsduty.com

i hope you people realize you will be put out of business/fined or even jailed sooner or later for sending unsolicited adverts to people's phone numbers when they have not subscribed to receive your adverts angry
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by stephenponti(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
walcolm:

i hope you people realize you will be put out of business/fined or even jailed sooner or later for sending unsolicited adverts to people's phone numbers when they have not subscribed to receive your adverts angry

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆Not in Nigeria, jailed ko, nothing will happen.
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by dowjones(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
walcolm:

Na lie. nothing dey happen.
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by spaceluv: 4:38am On Aug 20, 2013
wink PROMO:
Just N8,500 as at now (might have changed when you see dis)..
Direct url: www.smswheels.com/earn/77

www.smswheels.com
::Get contact/raise support ticket on portal
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by spaceluv: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt] GSM VERIFIABLE db (mobile marketing, political campaign, voice blast phone db) from the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Get at www.smswheels.com/services/database-valid
VERIFIABLE Db arranged by LGA per state and each sorted by names (first and last), phone number, gender, LGA of the contact, etc.
Call any contact at random, the person will surely answer to the name.

OUR PLATFORMS
--
[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Survey/Voting/Poll using keypads Press 1 for .. Press 2 for ..
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

Calls can automatically be redialed
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: Gsm Numbers Database by adesegunn122: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Get the 2019 active GSM Database, and it has been confirmed and verified, it available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate. what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest, 2019.

We also have 7 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you.

Re: Gsm Numbers Database by petervic226: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
2021 100% Active GSM Database
Get the Active GSM Database for your business, it has been verified and confirmed, it is available for all the 36 states of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, WARD, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate and this is the best for you and your business, what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, Revive your business. For advertisement purposes, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database. Buy now and get Free Whatsapp Sender Pro.

2020 100% Active Email list
We also have 5 Million active Nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in different categories, e.g. CEO, MD, Working Class, Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, online shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.
Also, get over 5 Million active foreign email address, Canada, USA, UK and other countries.

Re: Gsm Numbers Database by refils2021: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Good day, contact me for your verified, active and authentic gsm database at a pocket friendly price. Section by Name, LG, Sex, Polling units, Rac Number, Phone number. 07052506488
Re: Gsm Numbers Database by segunrrr: 11:21am On May 13, 2022
New 100% Active GSM Database

Get the Active GSM Database for your business, it has been verified and confirmed, it is available for all the 36 states of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, WARD, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate and this is the best for you and your business, what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, Revive your business. For advertisement purposes, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database. Buy now and get Free Whatsapp Sender Pro, bulk Email sender

2022 100% Active Email list
We also have 5 Million active Nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in different categories, e.g. CEO, MD, Working Class, Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, online shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.
Also, get over 5 Million active foreign email address, Canada, USA, UK and other countries.

Re: Gsm Numbers Database by refils2021: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.

(1) (Reply)

Help Wanted - Need Unlock Code For A Blackberry 9630 Tour / How To Stop Autoplay Video In Firefox, Chrome & Opera / Please Which Phone Can I Get With 35k-40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.