Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Make Money, Clear And Simple! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money, Clear And Simple! (597 Views)

The Common Length Of CVs And Simple Ways To Make Them Look Compact / Stay Clear Off This Address / Clear Signs To Know Your Boss Is About To Fire You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money, Clear And Simple! by qualitec: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Our company's address can be soughted from my profile. It's legit, registered and running! 1. So, this is what we do:
we MANUFACTURE all roofing products, and supply and install your roofing. Whenever there's a roof construction to do, we go to the site, we measure the roof carcass(either wood/timber or steel), we calculate the cost and give the client the quotation.
2. Now, this is where u come in and make your easy cash:
just get a potential client ready to roof or erecting building and will soon roof. For every transaction made, the company gives a direct 20% discount! So, supposing u get a client to agree for u to come and submit quotation to him,
* Call the company(anywhere u are in Nigeria). They'll come to take the measurement and give u the exact price in a 20% discount.
* Negotiate or LEAVE US TO NEGOTIATE wit the client and convince him to pay.
This is how u make your money:
* supposing the roof costs 1million, with 20% discount, u d company has a direct sales of 800k.
* Now, depending on how u can negotiate or leave us to negotiate, any amount agreed to be paid by d client above 800k is all yours! Just give us your account to send it over or come directly to the office to claim it.
You can call Me on the numbers below for details and or visit the office at the address in my profile for a 15minutes training on how to approach a client and for the company's fliers, price lists and profiles. Or simple send your email to the number below and i'll contact u.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Scammers N Opportunists / Accountants Urgently Needed For Employment / Massive Recruitment For All Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.