Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782910 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
ketoprofen:

No be only u o.

I thought I was the only one enthusiastic abt that airport till I read that post.

Henry, na u biko. No be only Chinese expert

B4 the fenced the place, wen they were still doing d clearing, some posted here say he saw some chinese experts handling the project. It was part of the agreement of the loan obtained from them.

Is good we know what is happening. You guys don't know what will happen when that minister leaves the office. They can even stop the ET airline for lack of proper terminal. That is why am so interested in the new terminal building.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2013
I don't know weda am the only one seeing it differently. But the state of affairs at the aviation sector has made me more concerned.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Another flight enroute to enugu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Another flight enroute to enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ketoprofen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
henrychubayo: I don't know weda am the only one seeing it differently. But the state of affairs at the aviation sector has made me more concerned.

@ Henry, I actually prayed for Oduah not to resign.

When I went there 2 months ago, I didn't see any fence or remember seeing a fence around the building, but I know it has been built up. but like I said, has not been plastered, roofed and so on.

I hope to go there next wk. if oduah resigns, we wl hope for sub like her; who will continue where she stopped.

Na so. This is d same problem we have had over the yrs in the event of getting any FG presence in SE.

I don't understand how a whole nation van be scared of just one tribe, I thought the fact that they won the war should have boosted their ego

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Datiboboi: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
ARROBA: Another flight enroute to enugu

More update pls
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
henrychubayo: I don't know weda am the only one seeing it differently. But the state of affairs at the aviation sector has made me more concerned.
You are not alone.
I hope they speed up the project.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
This peeps are fast

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
^Lovely structure you've got there cool.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Looks like the secretariat will be completed by the middle of next year, if they keep up the same pace.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yeah, and it wld look pretty modern
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ketoprofen(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
OMG
They are so fast compared to what I saw. As at 2 months ago, it was just at bungalow level, didn't even know it was going to be this tall and have this nice shape.

in that case, the work is very fast o and will definitely meet the 2014 target if it continues at this pace.
Amahadioha kpoo oku, ka ha ra bu ndi achoghi ka project a nwee isi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 3:02am On Oct 20, 2013
henrychubayo:

B4 the fenced the place, wen they were still doing d clearing, some posted here say he saw some chinese experts handling the project. It was part of the agreement of the loan obtained from them.

Is good we know what is happening. You guys don't know what will happen when that minister leaves the office. They can even stop the ET airline for lack of proper terminal. That is why am so interested in the new terminal building.

Is there any corridor linking the domestic terminal to the international terminal?
If someone arrives Enugu from an international flight and needs to fly to somewhere local, can they just roll their luggage from the international wing to the domestic wing, without coming outside to cross the streets and parking lot to get into the domestic terminal?If they didn't add this requirement, i hope they do know it is very important. Especially if it is a rainy day, you don't want passengers soaked in rain just to move between the domestic and international wings of the airport.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HappyJoe: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2013
This was the position of the terminal building as at August this year, please how much has changed since then?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Another flight is en-route now. i was actually tracking flight 911 to Abuja this morning. It was cancelled. May be no much passengers but Enugu is on its way
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Enugu int airport will be too busy this december cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
ak47mann: Enugu int airport will be too busy this december cool

it will definately be busy. A lot are booking now. I mean it makes no sense to go and suffer in lagos and Abuja all in the name of waiting for a local flight of which if you miss, you will wait till d next day. Like if i use another flight, i will ave to sleep in lagos and it mean booking for a hotel and waking up early to catch a local flight of which i will still pay again. it makes no sense to me. Flying direct to Coal city less the stress and expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2013
But one more thing, its either they get a bigger plane or they increase it to daily flight. i once wrote the customer care and they told me that they have taken notice of that. The rush when it will be great will force them to get a bigger plane or daily flights.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nadico(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
U guys have been doing a wonderful job on the amazing transformation going on in enugu.my greatest joy in the works of the governor is his lack of interest in media propaganda,preferring his works to speak for him.I for one stay in enugu and work for the state government.for the airport terminal,I pass thru it on my way to work everyday.it has been fenced right round by the company,but I can attest that from the little I can see above the fence that work is going.their trucks are moving in and out hauling materials even that Early in the morning.I will try and see what pictures I can get.I will be posting pictures of some of our road projects that we are presently undertaking especially the rural ones. This is just so as to disprove the notion that all the roads been build in enugu are only concentrated in the urban. I will post with facts that we presently have more rural than urban road projects. Make I go buy camera battery first,I dey come

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2013
nadico: U guys have been doing a wonderful job on the amazing transformation going on in enugu.my greatest joy in the works of the governor is his lack of interest in media propaganda,preferring his works to speak for him.I for one stay in enugu and work for the state government.for the airport terminal,I pass thru it on my way to work everyday.it has been fenced right round by the company,but I can attest that from the little I can see above the fence that work is going.their trucks are moving in and out hauling materials even that Early in the morning.I will try and see what pictures I can get.I will be posting pictures of some of our road projects that we are presently undertaking especially the rural ones. This is just so as to disprove the notion that all the roads been build in enugu are only concentrated in the urban. I will post with facts that we presently have more rural than urban road projects. Make I go buy camera battery first,I dey come

We are waiting please. Take as many pictures as possible.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 4chi: 12:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Iboz wanking off....muchecheche!!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 4chi: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2013
HappyJoe: This was the position of the terminal building as at August this year, please how much has changed since then?

See the famous red soil that spews it's children off to foreign lands....muchecheche grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 1:59am On Oct 23, 2013
joeluv: This peeps are fast

^^^How many stories would the complex be?

I hope they're not planning to use those tiles (or whatever they are) all over the exterior! undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Onlytruth(m): 4:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Wao! Our airport is coming on STRONG!

Please my brothers, add your support to our daughter Stella Oduah. Enemies of our progress want to remove her. Please add your voice!
Enugu our pride!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2013
It shld be 4 or 5, dont worry about the exterior....lol
IGBO-SON:

^^^How many stories would the complex be?

I hope they're not planning to use those tiles (or whatever they are) all over the exterior! undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
I believe that the Enugu route is stable now. Another flight is En-route. Thank God that we are improving

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eaglechild: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2013
joeluv: It shld be 4 or 5, dont worry about the exterior....lol
I thought someone said 12 earlier, I'm confused now.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by onuleo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
eaglechild:
I thought someone said 12 earlier, I'm confused now.
they r all 4 storeyz ma bro.. n about 12 building complexz..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
onuleo: they r all 4 storeyz ma bro.. n about 12 building complexz..
are you sure its not the other way round
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
centje: are you sure its not the other way round

^^^You have a point. The render i saw didn't have 12 buildings....i think they were 4.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cashkidvsboko(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
centje: are you sure its not the other way round
its abt 13 buildings each of 4 storey building
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by joeluv: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is definitely a 4 story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.