Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1807738 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Crayola1: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Interrsting design, much more creative than usual smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2012
till I wandered inside

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2012
and they are still building more!

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2012
This project is at the old GRA Enugu, right behind Shoprite.

To God be the glory

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2012
The coal city flying antelopes!

It was a massacre today, thrashing Niger tornadoes 3-0

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2012
the match

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2012
more football

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2012
part of the stadium

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2012
the spectators

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2012
and more soccer

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2012
you can see a lot of Ogui from the stadium, Ogui road is below.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2012
people going home when the match was over.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Odunnu: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2012
You are good. Welldone Spyder!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2012
Odunnu: You are good. Welldone Spyder!

Thank you very much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2012
more from Trans Ekulu still

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2012
Trans still.....

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:08am On Jul 05, 2012
old GRA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2012
Nice pics.

I wish other residents in other Nigerian cities could be as proactive as Spyder and post pics of their cities. Cities i'd like to see a bit more of are:

*Asaba
*Owerri
*Akure
*Abeokuta
*Kaduna
*Kano
*Sokoto

So if you reside in any of these cities, you could try and find time to go out and snap a few pics to post. smiley
*Jos

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LordNaya: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2012
@Spyder I have followed this thread from start and I must say am impressed by ur sacrifice, dedication and maturity in this thread. You have refused to join issues with some ignorant and mischievous posters as well as some people who choose to derail this wonderful thread with their unnecessary comparisms, inferiority complex, jealousy, anger and misguided comments born out lack of knowledge, decency, diplomacy and self respect. Am not from Enugu but am happy this growth and developments are taking place in Igboland despite the anti Igbo policies of the federal government and harsh environment in Nigeria. Once again i say thanks a million. Chukwu gozie Umu Igbo nine na mere ka Ndi Igbo nwere otu obi n'eme ihe ówula. Óga diri anyi mma. Isee !!! Onye ahanna nwanne ya maka igwe bu ike. Udo diri unu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2012
Lord Naya: @Spyder I have followed this thread from start and I must say am impressed by ur sacrifice, dedication and maturity in this thread. You have refused to join issues with some ignorant and mischievous posters as well as some people who choose to derail this wonderful thread with their unnecessary comparisms, inferiority complex, jealousy, anger and misguided comments born out lack of knowledge, decency, diplomacy and self respect. Am not from Enugu but am happy this growth and developments are taking place in Igboland despite the anti Igbo policies of the federal government and harsh environment in Nigeria. Once again i say thanks a million. Chukwu gozie Umu Igbo nine na mere ka Ndi Igbo nwere otu obi n'eme ihe ówula. Óga diri anyi mma. Isee !!! Onye ahanna nwanne ya maka igwe bu ike. Udo diri unu.

Uwa dikwara gi mma.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by efeezy2020(m): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2012
well i ve never benn to enugun but with all this discussion i would love to visit there to see what you guys been talking about

im owerri right now but cant says its not great..its a peaceful state is all i can sayi live in lagos im only doin my youth service there but so far so good i am enjoying my stay there

\
for sport betting tips
www.naijabetland.com
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Everest9(m): 3:57am On Jul 05, 2012
Sun of god: . . the last 3/4 governors of the state have not been that bad.

And Enugu has benefited.

However, a lot more needs to be done.

(Start posting the pics)
YOU ARE RIGHT GUY
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2012
Mr Spyder
hahahahah. . . You don impress me for all other except enugu gals O. . .lol. .those other pictures you posted were kinda distant and did not show their faces well. .enter sch na. . Enugu get Uni schools plenty na. . Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2012
rhymz: Mr Spyder
hahahahah. . . You don impress me for all other except enugu gals O. . .lol. .those other pictures you posted were kinda distant and did not show their faces well. .enter sch na. . Enugu get Uni schools plenty na. . Hahaha

Chairman na wa for you o. How do you expect him to do that? Lol
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ndata(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2012
@FACE
You have not been to Ideato/Okwelle /Izuogu axis of Imo. Mbaise people do not get heard for some reason; maybe because they are into acada and not politics.They produce the highest concentration of doctors in Imo state and by extension Nigeria. You need to see the houses in their Villas. Surely you don't know of Abiriba, Item and IsuIkwuato in Abia. Even small small boys of 26 are putting up mansions in my villa, with some locked up for two years, so STFU and stop measuring dciks.

So these few villages you mentioned in Imo and Abia states have more mansions than the whole of Anambra villages?Bro wake up and travel through Anambra villages and come back and tell me what you see.A state that is adjudged to have more millionaires per square mile than any other state in Nigeria.Now if don't know it,the first thing an Anambra man does once he has made it is to erect a mansion in his village.Even if he is still a tenant whenever he may live.
Also having a large number of doctors or university professor doesn't translate to wealth in the case of Mbaise.You can ask Ekiti state people.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2012
Oga Spyder88 biko when u visit Abakalili try take some pix both d little good and d bad too.try to cruise around d capital city,maybe u can change some bad perception of about Ebonyi entirely.

enough things await u.

pls more pix on industries.

ndewo nwanna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rhymz(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2012
J12:

Chairman na wa for you o. How do you expect him to do that? Lol
hahahahah. . . I trust Mr Spyder to come through with that task na.
Besides Mr J12, you are yet to start a similar thread for ala Owerri like you promised to do. Besides, abeg, I need you to help me confirm if Imo state government pays corpers cos my brother is complaining bitterly that Rochas no dey pay o but me never believe am yet sha.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2012
In terms of individual millionaires.
Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2012
enugu is a fine place no doubt is one of the top develope city in nigeria so beautyful,look at dere stadium world class
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Eifeh(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2012
Ncnc new market

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2012
Nike Nike ka anyi ji alu olu. Onye obuna nike nike.

Enugu is working. To God be the glory.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2012
rhymz: hahahahah. . . I trust Mr Spyder to come through with that task na.
Besides Mr J12, you are yet to start a similar thread for ala Owerri like you promised to do. Besides, abeg, I need you to help me confirm if Imo state government pays corpers cos my brother is complaining bitterly that Rochas no dey pay o but me never believe am yet sha.

Nwanne, to accumulate and organise photos like Mr spyder takes time and hardwork. I'll soon start mine anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (707) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: OnyeAshuaUru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.