Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782869 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2014
If a Chime is placed in Anambra, wonders will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2014
I will go and mobilize my workers in my sites, be right back.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2014
spyder880: If not for the personal development efforts of Anambra billionaires, the state will be in the position of Ebonyi. I praise the efforts of these great Igbo philanthropists.
Apt, Peter Obi was no better than TA Orji, after all Abia state came 2nd in the Waec rankings we might as well attribute that to TA orji's uncommon transformation grin.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
spyder880:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Anambra people has always been intelligent, their performance in exams is not as a result of the former governor. Can you list what th governor in question did to increase the smartness of Anambra children in the last eight years? grin

I dont believe that Anambra kids are more intelligent that their Enugu counterparts. The success of Anambra kids were born out of the intelligent ideas fused into the system to bring out the best in those kids. And that my brother,Chime has not been able to do,hence the current poor performances of Enugu schools in national exams.

Obi came in and did a thorough assessment of secondary schools in the state and mapped out a strategy to revamp and bring them back to life. He hired new teachers,trained the old ones to bring them abreast with the current standard and we can all see the astounding results. Moreso,he handed schools back to their original owners(the church) and charged them to bring back morals and discipline back to the classroom. Obi built new block,brought ict and equipped the school labs all over Anambra. New dormitory were built to keep the kids dedicated and focused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Chino nwanne I see you viewing, ututu oma oooo cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2014
How can Chime give what he does not have? You want him to bring the same laid-back development he has introduced in his state and move us away from the steady path of development? I think its Enugu State that needs an Obi for sustainable development.

I just hope you are ready to sacrifice this thread!

- Chino

spyder880: If a Chime is placed in Anambra, wonders will happen.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2014
spyder880: If a Chime is placed in Anambra, wonders will happen.

Thats an insult,in all honesty.
If a Chime is placed in Anambra he will be smoked like a fish. Chime is too lilly-livered to govern the great Omanbala!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Challenge accepted!
Lets start with stagnant IGR of Enugu.
Didnt that mean there is no growth?
How do you explain that after 8yrs of your messiah administration there is no growth in IGR?

What? U picked the wrong topic
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Lets go there,brother.
The game is on and Odenigbo is bringing the heat.
I will breakdown Chime for every discerning eye to see.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: How can Chime give what he does not have? You want him to bring the same laid-back development he has introduced in his state and move us away from the steady path of development? I think its Enugu State that needs an Obi for sustainable development.

I just hope you are ready to sacrifice this thread!

- Chino

Yes laid back and civilized developement and not crude chest beating with nothing to show for it Anambra development

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Odenigbo nwanne mu biko shield your sword. There is no need for all these. Lets join hands and make SE greater than it is. We are already ahead of all other regions in all indices of development, and I think it is because of this sort of healthy rivalry but let us not allow it spiral out of control.

- Chino

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Thats an insult,in all honesty.
If a Chime is placed in Anambra he will be smoked like a fish. Chime is too lilly-livered to govern the great Omanbala!

We are not talking about jungle here but cultured human existence
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry ,I meant Enugu annual budget....Not the IGR.
There hasnt been any increase.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Odenigbo nwanne mu biko shield your sword. There is no need for all these. Lets join hands and make SE greater than it is. We are already ahead of all other regions in all indices of development, and I think it is because of this sort of healthy rivalry but let us not allow it spiral out of control.

- Chino

Why u dey beg am? Let him finish what he started or apologize to the floor.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2014
If I engage you this thread will not know peace.

I only replied to spyder and not you. By the way which is civilized development? The fact is that Chime is a failure because Enugu state does not start and end with Enugu capital. My aunt is married to an Achi man so I know what I am talking about. Enugu state needs an Obi!

- Chino

Unemadu:

Yes laid back and civilized developement and not crude chest beating with nothing to show for it Anambra development
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Sorry ,I meant Enugu annual budget....Not the IGR.
There hasnt been any increase.

Pleasssse now i know u are a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Unemadu:

Why u dey beg am? Let him finish what he started or apologize to the floor.

Are you for real?
Gots to be mad!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Unemadu:

We are not talking about jungle here but cultured human existence
This part got me rolling on the floor, grin did you just infer to my state as a "Jungle" Chai diaris god sad
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Nwanne kedu ije? I will be in Osumenyi over the weekend! Hope you will be around?

Nnewi1stSon: Chino nwanne I see you viewing, ututu oma oooo cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: If I engage you this thread will not know peace.

I only replied to spyder and not you. By the way which is civilized development? The fact is the Chime is a failure because Enugu state does not start and end with Enugu capital.

- Chino

U have never been a man of peace. We all know u very well

Obi jack of all trade,master of none

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Nwanne kedu ije? I will be in Osumenyi over the weekend! Hope you will be around?

No need to, I'll personally come and see you in Awka very soon, got some news, I'll be accompanied by my brother (TabletMan) cos he brought up the idea cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
If I engage you, you will be sorry for this thread. I will not warn you again. I have nothing against your state but take you complex to your laid-back state.

Unemadu:

U have never been a man of peace. We all know u very well

Obi jack of all trade,master of none

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Wow! That will be of great delight for me. Please email me here so I can send you my number- chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Nnewi1stSon: No need to, I'll personally come and see you in Awka very soon, got some news, I'll be accompanied by my brother (TabletMan) cos he brought up the idea cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I will reply you once and this is because you dont know any better.
If you choose to behave uncouth,instead of having a civilized discussion then you will be ignored and condemned to my black list where I have placed some people here ,who have behaved in like manner.
Be warned,little sister.
Oh, so you only like the truth when it fits into the reality, you have created for yourself? I'm so sorry,.. Please by all means, continue to delude yourself. No one will catch on..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: If I engage you, you will be sorry for this thread. I will not warn you again. I have nothing against your state but take you complex to your laid-back state.

Whatever rocks your boat. This has been a very successful thread despite derailers like your lots.

Yes we are laid back civilized people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Wow! That will be of great delight for me. Please email me here so I can send you my number- chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Not so fast buddy, don't worry when the time comes, you'll hear from us wink
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Odenigbo nwanne mu biko rapu zia okwu a.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by donguutti: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Ok, Oga spyder Just told me , He is Bringing okpa for us to chop before The Fight begins, Please
Get your plates ready.After chopping together we fight.
undecided angry

A hungry man is an .................. grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
I still don't know why you are still afraid of me. I have promised not to arrest you because you have not done anything to me. I am even married to your sister. I wouldn't have the mind to do any such stup1d thing. Abeg am matured enough to treat you as my younger brother.

Nnewi1stSon: Not so fast buddy, don't worry when the time comes, you'll hear from us wink
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Odenigbo nwanne mu biko shield your sword. There is no need for all these. Lets join hands and make SE greater than it is. We are already ahead of all other regions in all indices of development, and I think it is because of this sort of healthy rivalry but let us not allow it spiral out of control.

- Chino
Indeed!
Yet you open your mouth to talk against Imo people about right to have a federal presence in their state. You open your mouth and say Owerri axis of the PH-Owerri road shouldn't be rehabilitated because you lick Jonathan's balls. The same Imo people who voted massively for him.

Chino,your case of double standards is sickening!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: I still don't know why you are still afraid of me. I have promised not to arrest you because you have not done anything to me. I am even married to your sister. I wouldn't have the mind to do any such stup1d thing. Abeg am matured enough to treat you as my younger brother.

Who said anything about getting arrested? undecided Just chilax too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.