Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782777 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Hun, do not misunderstand me. The likes of Mimiko and Obi were both in opposition parties but it does not stop them from liaising and attracting development to their states. Okorocha on the other hand thinks that opposition is equal to fighting and breaking of bottles. At the end of all the fights it is the common man in Imo state that will still suffer the impact of the fight which Okorosha engages in.

Let us learn to play politics of reasoning.

berem: Indeed!
Yet you open your mouth to talk against Imo people about right to have a federal presence in their state. You open your mouth and say Owerri axis of the PH-Owerri road shouldn't be rehabilitated because you lick Jonathan's balls. The same Imo people who voted massively for him.

Chino,your case of double standards is sickening!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
You have consistently blackmailed me on NL with 'arrest' and all that! Most people on this forum are my friends on fb and I have their numbers. speak with them everyday why not you? I speak with Berem almost every now and then, why not you? Nwanne stop this..

Nnewi1stSon: Who said anything about getting arrested? undecided Just chilax too cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Hun, do not misunderstand me. The likes of Mimiko and Obi were both in opposition parties but it does not stop them from liaising and attracting development to their states. Okorocha on the other hand thinks that opposition is equal to fighting and breaking of bottles. At the end of all the fights it is the common man in Imo state that will still suffer the impact of the fight which Okorosha engages in.

Let us learn to play politics of reasoning.

I don't want to derail this beautiful thread but that comment of yours I made bold,go back and read it. Practice what you preach and stop being a hypocrite and playing double standards.

Udo!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Please do not ever insult a woman like that again. She is core Igbo and I can stand in her surety anywhere anyday. That she does not align with your political affiliation does not give you the ground to insult her.

I will not warn you again.

banega:

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Hun, do not worry we will talk it over on phone..

berem: I don't want to derail this beautiful thread but that comment of yours I made bold,go back and read it. Practice what you preach and stop being a hypocrite and playing double standards.

Udo!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by zlatansomto(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Please do not ever insult a woman like that again. She is core Igbo and I can stand in her surety anywhere anyday. That she does not align with your political affiliation does not give you the ground to insult her.

I will not warn you again.

Chino, or what will happen? How dare you?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: You have consistently blackmailed me on NL with 'arrest' and all that! Most people on this forum are my friends on fb and I have their numbers. speak with them everyday why not you? I speak with Berem almost every now and then, why not you? Nwanne stop this..

OK then, are you on BBM? can't give my number just yet
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
banega: Abegi shut your trap,. You brainwashed paralytic bigot of unprecedented proportion.. What concerns you with Igbo affairs? Go ahead and continue licking yoruba asses on this forum... B.iTcH.

Outwardly you look okay but I shudder at the thought of what evil lies within you. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Hun, do not worry we will talk it over on phone..

nsogbu adighi. I will be waiting.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2014
No, am not on BBM. Don't bother I will be the one doing the calling.

Nnewi1stSon: OK then, are you on BBM? can't give my number just yet
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
OK! enough of the derailing already. Miss banega please sheath your sword! Ngwakwe please clean up this thread so we all can return to a civil and modest discourse without tantrums flying around!

Chukwu gozie Ala'Igbo Nile.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2014
django1:

Outwardly you look okay but I shudder at the thought of what evil lies within you. lipsrsealed
No evil lies within me.. I'm God's own daughter,. You test me, you test God • Ask around!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Spyder u never tell us the name of that road oooo.. Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Spyder880 please I agree with your challenge but let it be on another thread, some hateful being from the left hand side of Nigeria have never been happy with the success of this thread and will give an arm and a leg to help bring it down, one of them is already here.
Create another thread for the challenge between you and that Peter Obi Asslicker.
Ngwakwe ban any further derailer.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014
2 evil men from the left hand side of the Niger are already here to supervise the destruction of this thread.
Ngwakwe ban all derailers.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
KEY THRUST

1. Designate industrial estates for medium and small scale industries and provide full site and services (Ozalla, 9th Mile, Obollo Afor, Oji River).

2. Support SME growth through .Technical assistance by the Enugu SME Centre; Micro-Credit Scheme; and .Encouragement of establishment of co-operative societies and clusters.

3. Target to reactivate all state-owned industries with private sector partners / investors (Sunrise Flour Mills, Nigergas, AVOP Nachi, Alum Factory, Ohebedim, Ikenga Hotels, Enugu and Nsukka).
OTHERS

1. Formalise structure and operation of Enugu State Industrial Parks Development Company Ltd to effectively develop, market and manage the industrial estates.

2. Mount aggressive local and international campaign to attract major manufacturing businesses to Enugu State.

3. Greenfield projects: Enugu Cement Plant- get credible investor

4. Enugu International Market 9th Mile:Fund the provision of basic infrastructure at the market – essentially roads and construction of a police station

AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
KEY THRUST

1. Emphasis rice: 100% rehabilitation of Adarice (provide/rehabilitate dam and irrigation facilities and modern rice mill, under private sector management and with community participation)

2. Reactivate and launch Agro-input Service Centre in all LGAs Set up nursery in different locations with LGA funding: Palm, Cashew, Cassava: Acquire, multiply and distribute improved farm seedling and inputs (seed multiplication, nursery, hatchery)

3. Livestock: Financial and technical support to commercial livestock farmers to expand from medium to large scale business.
OTHERS
1. Develop existing community farms at Obeagu, Amagunze, Adada, Opanda, Ehamufu, Neke: Farm access roads and parcelation

2. Strengthening of the agricultural extension function of the ENADEP/ Min. of Agric.

3. Encouragement of school farm in all boarding schools in the state.

4. Relook Foresty Commission to focus on planting not cutting trees

5. Upgrade state’s status on agriculture

6. Leverage FG’s (and PDP’s) interest in agriculture 7. Enugu lagging on soft agric loans

TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
KEY THRUST

1. Rollout and market the International Conference Centre to ensure regular hosting of major events.

2. Provide enabling environment for tourists through improvement of security and physical infrastructure under the Enugu Modernisation Project.

3. Working with hotel owners / operators and other stakeholders in the leisure and entertainment sector to increase the quality of tourism-related services in Enugu.

OTHERS

1. Develop other tourism-related facilities in Enugu, such as theme parks in partnership with the private sector.

2. Promote the Enugu Mmanwu Festival as a major regional cultural event.

3. Intensify lobby for Enugu Int’l Airport -consider taking up runway and other infrastructure expansion at the airport to encourage fed govt

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.