Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782684 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
This Peter Obi sycophant should go and create a thread already and quit derailing this thread with epistles.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself Enugu sec is a very ugly sec without even parking space, so jammed together like a big chalet. Below is the pix I took myself. Now compare the 2 secs and call result. There is no gain saying that chime is a bug time failure. All the roads I saw when I visited were red and dusty. I didn't see the hype spyder was spewing here all the time. The estate I showed is a section of the aerial though the pix is not sharp enough. The estate beats whatever you can come up with..

centje: 'Am usually silent during all these childish clashes. But it's really funny that this chino actually brag for bragging sake, not that he has anything substantial.
You even dare compare enugu secretariat with that of Anambra, that's being myopic. The render and real picture below is just a section of the secretariat. ...

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by TabletMan: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
This odenahausa is a clown.
He sees anything written on the internet as peter obi's achievement. What happen to pictures?
I have asked him what brand of rice omor rice mill is producing yet he went blank.

We need pictures not mere talking and beating of chest.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
I will repeat it again, spyder is a propagandist, a visit to Enugu will dumb found all of you. What I saw in Enugu was a direct opposite of what he has made us to believe all this while. I think it is time for me to release the pix that I took myself.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
I do not wish to derail your thread but you call for it. These are some of the works of Obi..he was really the governor of the state and not the governor of the state capital like some governors that I know. I will come up with more..until then show me similar ambitious infrastructure that Chime did except that he resurfaced an existing roads only in the state capital while Nsukka, Awgu, Udi etc are dead ends..

spyder880: I ask again, why are we still trying hard to attribute some little achievement to a past governor Obi?
Maybe because he failed to make any impact when he was on seat.

Works of great men are seen, not heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: I will repeat it again, spyder is a propagandist, a visit to Enugu will dumb found all of you. What I saw in Enugu was a direct opposite of what he has made us to believe all this while. I think it is time for me to release the pix that I took myself.

Remember, I know the road to Anambra State cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Evergreen123:

The best thing is for him to feign sickness and escape his punishment when his tenure expires.
Just because infrastructural renewal was planned and funded for your tenure, u think u can siphon most of the federal allocations and igr.
Nonsense.
Housing and feeding indeed.
I am surprised Spyder and others praising Chime are not talking about the political tussle going on in the state where Chime is trying to stop his perceived political enemies from investing in the state. How long will it continue?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2014
..and I know the road to Enugu state with pix to drive home my point! cool

spyder880:

Remember, I know the road to Anambra State cheesy grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: I do not wish to derail your thread but you call for it. These are some of the works of Obi..he was really the governor of the state and not the governor of the state capital like some governors that I know. I will come up with more..until then show me similar ambitious infrastructure that Chime did except that he resurfaced an existing roads only in the state capital while Nsukka, Awgu, Udi etc are dead ends..

Only those for eight loooong years?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Spyder is a propagandist who wants to feel good..lol

I will soon expose him with pix that I have with me.. cheesy

berem: I am surprised Spyder and others praising Chime are not talking about the political tussle going on in the state where Chime is trying to stop his perceived political enemies from investing in the state. How long will it continue?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by omicron(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Stop deceiving yourself Enugu sec is a very ugly sec without even parking space, so jammed together like a big chalet. Below is the pix I took myself. Now compare the 2 secs and call result. There is no gain saying that chime is a bug time failure. All the roads I saw when I visited were red and dusty. I didn't see the hype spyder was spewing here all the time. The estate I showed is a section of the aerial though the pix is not sharp enough. The estate beats whatever you can come up with..

Your delusion and propaganda know no bounds. Tell yourself the truth for once. Smh
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: ..and I know the road to Enugu state with pix to drive home my point! cool

What are we waiting for, my tank is full and my camera is not faulty, Awka and Nnewi are not very far are they? grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
I can't post all the pix here because this is not my thread. Doing so will amount to derailing the purpose this thread! I stop hope that you repent from your unnecessary hyping, because I know Enugu as well.. cheesy

spyder880:

Only those for eight loooong years?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Then take off and do your picture thingy, because as for me I have got loads of pix from Enugu. The once I took myself..

spyder880:

What are we waiting for, my tank is full and my camera is not faulty, Awka and Nnewi are not very far are they? grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: I can't post all the pix here because this is not my thread. Doing so will amount to derailing the purpose this thread! I stop hope that you repent from your unnecessary hyping, because I know Enugu as well.. cheesy

Do all you want, we can do this on another thread if you like.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Spyder is a propagandist who wants to feel good..lol

I want to also see pictures of roads and infrastructures in the rural areas of Enugu state. All I see are roads and estates and a secreteriat in the city. Onye ose foto should try and visit the rural areas and feed me with pictures. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2014
We had undiluted fun yesterday night, still to come in with pictures,

ENUGU ADIGO MMA grin

I was laffing so hard that I fell off my chair cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2014
The same reason I said I do not wish to derail your thread. But I want to point out to you that Chime is a huge failure who only resurfaced an existing route while people like spyder are clapping...lol What new project did chime initiate and completed in 8years?

Chimaroke was a visionary governor.

spyder880:

Do all you want, we can do this on another thread if you like.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
There is absolutely nothing to show in the rural areas, Nsukka, Awgu etc. The next the he will do now is to show you pix an existing routes resurfaced by chime as an achievement..lol

Even the so called urban roads he resurfaced are already giving way and broken down; everywhere was dusty and reddish. My car even turned red too.. cheesy

Spyder stop deceiving people, because I was dazed when I came to Enugu, I saw direct opposite of all the hype.. cheesy

berem: I want to also see pictures of roads and infrastructures in the rural areas of Enugu state. All I see are roads and estates and a secreteriat in the city. Onye ose foto should try and visit the rural areas and feed me with pictures. grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: The same reason I said I do not wish to derail your thread. But I want to point out to you that Chime is a huge failure who only resurfaced an existing route while people like spyder are clapping...lol What new project did chime initiate and completed in 8years?

Bro, create a new thread and invite me, we can do this and still remain friends. No hard feelings my guy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: There is absolutely nothing to show in the rural areas, Nsukka, Awgu etc. The next the he will do now is to show you pix an existing routes resurfaced by chime as an achievement..lol

No long stories, let pictures do the talking.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: The same reason I said I do not wish to derail your thread. But I want to point out to you that Chime is a huge failure who only resurfaced an existing route while people like spyder are clapping...lol What new project did chime initiate and completed in 8years?

You're absolutely correct!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: I am surprised Spyder and others praising Chime are not talking about the political tussle going on in the state where Chime is trying to stop his perceived political enemies from investing in the state. How long will it continue?

Tell us about it, biko nu cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2014
This is your thread show us what Chime did at Nsukka, Awgu and all other rural areas..

spyder880:

No long stories, let pictures do the talking.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Hey, Ogui Enugu is changing rapidly. I took this shot as I was coming out from Emily restaurants yesterday. Enough chopping grin

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2014
I tell you Chimaroke should be celebrated because it is now that I appreciate his visions and accomplishments the more..

berem: You're absolutely correct!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: This is your thread show us what Chime did at Nsukka, Awgu and all other rural areas..

I have like 50 pictures from Nsukka and Awgu already in this thread. Can you show me pictures from Ayamelum and Umuleri for the world to see.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: I tell you Chimaroke should be celebrated because it is now that I appreciate his visions and accomplishments the more..

Chai! I wish I can say same for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Do you want me to show you the major assess road in Nssuka? Chime should end in EFCC jail next year. What he did with the state allocation in that state is heartbreaking..

spyder880:

I have like 50 pictures from Nsukka and Awgu already in this thread. Can you show me pictures from Ayamelum and Umuleri for the world to see.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Of course you can say more than that..

spyder880:

Chai! I wish I can say same for Peter Obi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by abagoro(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Spyder is a propagandist who wants to feel good..lol

That's the problem with you Igbos. Why not open another thread about the ugly side of Enugu State. I myself know the truth that not even half of all the roads in Enugu city is tarred just like every other city in Nigeria including the FCT and Lagos. Even Uyo that Akpabia claims to have invested billions of Dollars is mostly untarred and flooded during rains.

At the end of the day, its better we show the light while we tackle darkness. I've also read several times where you claim all the roads in Anambra are tarred while in reality only about 30% is.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
spyder880:

Tell us about it, biko nu cheesy
Oga Spyder you live in Enugu,you should tell us more about the political tussle happening in the state and how its affecting developments. Gini ka ichere?

Daalu sir! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.