Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779662 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MXrap: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stingman:

I am a mad man.

Ok oo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
MXrap:

Ok oo

So childish...transforming, stealing, defacing people's comments to insult them, simply because you are advised to stop attacking everyone from other eastern states except your Anambra state...and even doing so on their own thread...shows the type of person you are, Mr. Mxrap. I will not come that low and begin your childish pranks...You will quit when you will.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SLAP44: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stingman:
[/s]

So childish...transforming, stealing, defacing people's comments to insult them, simply because you are advised to stop attacking everyone from other eastern states except your Anambra state...and even doing so on their own thread...shows the type of person you are, Mr. Mxrap. I will not come that low and begin your childish pranks...You will quit when you will.

Mxrap is same person as Abagworo a failed, bitter , frustrated old hag who drives his only sadistic pleasure from hanging online 24/7 with the vain hope that him cursing and attacking igbos will somehow change the brown roofs in ibadan grin

He is igbo only if I am a red Indian grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Stingman:

MXrap...you need to be loved badly. How else can you be helped? You have killed Pan-igbo thread, slow down Enugu thread, tried to kill Imo thread...you step on Abians, call Ebony people okada riders, just to feel good. How else would one describe extreme low self-esteem? Americans don't need to run Nigeria down to show they are better? Shame! Why not do this in your own Anambra thread?

You go to Enugu and Ebony states. Take a local bike call, Okada, to their remotest villages to take pictures. [b]What if you were crushed to death on your way to to take pictures?[/b]Just to feel good on Nairaland? Try and change your ways. GHM!!

grin cheesy... The bolded part got me, like im telling.
What if he gets hit by a car while trying to ridicule other SE states??
He needs help really.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Stingman:
[/s]

I wonder how old he is... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
LOL see how angry they are because their useless state was exposed. Make una wella, you hear cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Anambra is the real Igbos, Enugu people are fake 3rd class igbos. See reason

[s]
MXrep:

And that is because they are both fake igbos with edo blood
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are very right Enugu is a timid village, there is nothing working in the village called Enugu. Everyone there are useless and cursed just like the town.

[s]
MXrep:

ENUGU is a village. Organizing Christmas and easter show or building glorified beer palours won't change that. What is needed is state government investment and efficient management of public utilities and aesthetic upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are very right Enugu even after being capital for over 100 yrs is still village till date. Enugu is so CURSED that it doesn't have water, it doesn't have schools, it doesn't have hospital. Look at the condition of schools in Enugu.

MXrep:

Opinions need not be asked for. When you make nonsense claims it will be corrected. ENUGU may have improved marginally but it still remains a village and the worst state capital in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mxrep, Enugu is still a village even after 100yrs of existence, Enugu is useless and worthless. The town is only hosting useless poor people. All the hospitality facilities coming to SE either goes to Awka or Owerri or Asaba, this is because Enugu is a dead village. Spits

Pictures: Enugu. Overhyped jungle

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
After 100yrs of existence Enugu capital is still a village.

Nike lake hotel has been shut down

Presidential hotel has been shut down

Pictures: Golden Tulip Hotel Resort Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by carchatz: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
truth be told, enugu is still a village, most part of the state capital littered with old houses, filth. i passed Agbani road, zik avenue, and most part of town has bad road and overflowing refuse dump, at night everywhere is dark no street light. every house in the town has drawing well water, no proper running water, the town has serious water problem. overall enugu is so much overhyped, what i saw on ground is not different from a village outlook. again there's no money in the town, everywhere is just dull and depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 1:22am On Apr 24, 2019
update from HEliu residence, Independence layout

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Rossikk(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2019
sonature1:

These guys were hasty in making this decision.
From the look of things, I don't think Nigeria is ready for independence. Look how the colonial masters transformed South Africa.

They transformed South Africa because there was a huge white settler population of millions of people there. They considered it their land. So they re-invested export proceeds into the country, and built it up, such that by the 1940s, South Africa was a reasonably developed country.

They neglected the fully black colonies like Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone etc, simply exporting their resources and sending the proceeds to Europe, such that by 1960, those countries were underdeveloped lands with near-zero infrastructure, widespread illiteracy and malnutrition.

People like you need to start to use your brains. Colonialism is a system of EXPLOITATION in which the coloniser imposes his rule on the colonised for the SOLE PURPOSE of extracting and evacuating the resources of the latter for the benefit and upliftment of the former.

So calling for your country to be colonised constitutes maximum tomfoolery and ignorance.

The Europeans ruled you for 70 years and at the end of it, your country was an undeveloped bush with near zero infrastructure and mass illiteracy. What makes you think adding an extra 10 or 20 years to your subjugation would make a difference?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Anambra is the first class Igbo while Enugu is the 4th class. Confession from a non Anambran Hahahaha kedu ije mxrep

Unbiased1:

Anambra is Jack of all trade and Master of All. In fact, Anambra is Igbo, Igbo is Anambra. During my visit to Delta, I discovered that a huge percentage of Ndigbo in Asaba are from Anambra. In 100 Igbo people, 70 are definitely from Anambra. In Asaba, Anambra people may even be more than the Anioma there. They run almost all the businesses from the big to the small ones. Most of those houses in Enugu were also built by NdiAnambra. Those clubs and shopping centres in Owerri are mostly owned by NdiAnambra. Even here in Lagos, its like all Igbo people are Anambra indigenes. Anambra is already producing over 315,000 tonnes of rice while Ebonyi is at 190,000. In manufacturing, Abia is a child compared to Anambra. Even some industries in Abia are owned by NdiAnambra like some subsidiaries of Dozzy group and Tonimax. Anambra is the king of tech in Igbo land. It also makes up nearly 90% of all the Igbo industrialists on earth.
See, I'm not trying to downgrade your state and my state here ( because I'm not also from Anambra ) but, Anambra is Igbo and Igbo is Anambra. Masters of All and clearly the Light of the Nation and as Igbo people, we all should be proud of them. Without Anambra Igboland will be no where but even at that, Anambra alone does not makeup Igbo land, every state and its people are also important to grow and develop Igbo land.
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
It is a known fact that Enugu is a very timid backward village. Don't be deceived by their propaganda, now you have gone there to confirm yourself. Enugu town is a depressing poor place, most people there are poor, the town is just a village without activities. Lol

carchatz:
truth be told, enugu is still a village, most part of the state capital littered with old houses, filth. i passed Agbani road, zik avenue, and most part of town has bad road and overflowing refuse dump, at night everywhere is dark no street light. every house in the town has drawing well water, no proper running water, the town has serious water problem. overall enugu is so much overhyped, what i saw on ground is not different from a village outlook. again there's no money in the town, everywhere is just dull and depressing.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Digitron:
update from HEliu residence, Independence layout

Heliu estate Coal City is beautiful...I hope the environment will be exactly as they have it in their masterplan...

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2019
I think the owners of Centenary overestimated what was possible. If they had taken a smaller piece of land, the estate would have been completed...but now the land is massive and they are having challenges providing the high-class infrastructure the entire estate requires. However, in the end, they will meet their goal.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2019
MxreR:
It is a known fact that Enugu is a very timid backward village. Don't be deceived by their propaganda, now you have gone there to confirm yourself. Enugu town is a depressing poor place, most people there are poor, the town is just a village without activities. Lol

You are right. Enugu is filled with people with mgbeke mindset. Enugu is the town with the second highest prevalence of brown roofs in Igboland after Aba. Just go to Obiagu, Uwani, Asata, Ogui and the numerous slums that dot 75% of enugu landscape. And the town doesn't even have water.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
massive Centenary estate land with road interlocked...this is pretty expensive.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Enugu is really expanding fast...look at lush greenery...Coal city is truly peaceful. No wonder it was chosen as one of the resilient cities in the world...

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Golf estate is still expanding...at the far corner is an expanse of land, all mapped out for development. This is really good.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Stop lying, Enugu is generally a slum, see the real face of enugu that constitute 98% of the town

[s]
Stingman:
Enugu is really expanding fast...look at lush greenery...Coal city is truly peaceful. No wonder it was chosen as one of the resilient cities in the world...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Coal City..Continous development...and expansion in cool scenery!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.