Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1809808 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 10:58pm On May 23
oilykid:
Work
you can't do the work in the east?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 11:16am On May 24
ASAPFERG:
you can't do the work in the east?
Lol. How many cooperate establishments have their office in the east
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 7:23pm On May 24
oilykid:

Lol. How many cooperate establishments have their office in the east
why must you go to yorubaland?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 9:47am On May 25
ASAPFERG:
why must you go to yorubaland?
This one no get sense at all
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 10:08am On May 25
oilykid:

This one no get sense at all
why don't you stay in your east and work there?

Stupid igborilla
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:17am On May 25
ASAPFERG:
why don't you stay in your east and work there?

Stupid igborilla
Same way you refused to stay in your brown roof osun thick underdeveloped forest and fled to Lagos to constitute nuisance there. Useless yorualmajiri

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 10:26am On May 25
oilykid:

Same way you refused to stay in your brown roof osun thick underdeveloped forest and fled to Lagos to constitute nuisance there. Useless yorualmajiri
idiot i am in my land. You are the imigrant here...

hope you can see the way sanwo olu is destroying your properties in lagos? grin

Unwanted immigrants!!! grin .
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 10:38am On May 25
Localemperor:
No body is saying you should not criticize Mbah, but when you do leave Nkanu people out of it.. When people were calling out Guruguru, no body insulted Nsukka people here.

Below was the comment from the Bastard you call a brother. That was the led to the whole fracas..

Both Spyder and Afam4ever have tried to shove Mba down our throat through stylish tribal solidarity. It's only the Nsukka PDP members supporting Mba logically

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:42am On May 25
ASAPFERG:

Lagos is not your land, you are a refugee in Lagos who escaped the poverty rampaging yeribas in the SW. You will soon be deported back to your evil forest like your fellow skull miners who were deported back to osun state

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:44am On May 25
igwebuike01:

Both Spyder and Afam4ever have tried to shove Mba down our throat through stylish tribal solidarity. It's only the Nsukka PDP members supporting Mba logically
I'm not any pdp member but I support mbah.

He will do far better than gburus by 100%
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 10:45am On May 25
oilykid:

Lagos is not your land, you are a refugee in Lagos who escaped the poverty rampaging yeribas in the SW. You will soon be deported back to your evil forest like your fellow skull miners who were deported back to osun state
you can only rant online.

Immigrant..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 10:45am On May 25
ASAPFERG:

Your refugees have been deported to osun

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 10:47am On May 25
oilykid:

I'm not any pdp member but I support mbah.

He will do far better than gburus by 100%
He will do better is manageable by me but he has not done better in one year so far. Suddenly a controversial demolition resurrecting this thread has now become a sign of good performance according to Nkanu people like Afam4ever

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 11:03am On May 25
ASAPFERG:
you can only rant online.

Immigrant..
Refugee
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 11:03am On May 25
igwebuike01:

He will do better is manageable by me but he has not done better in one year so far. Suddenly a controversial demolition resurrecting this thread has now become a sign of good performance according to Nkanu people like Afam4ever
He have already done well in his one year in office
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 11:47am On May 25
oilykid:

He have already done well in his one year in office
He has failed woefully in year. But let's keep the hope alive for the remaining years
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 9:15pm On May 26
Picture of the 5 star hotel to be constructed in same place as of the international conference center.

May Enugu succeed

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 9:18pm On May 26
oilykid:
Picture of the 5 star hotel to be constructed in same place as of the international conference center.

May Enugu succeed

The design is fair, circular like the Secretariate and conference center.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 9:37pm On May 26
christejames:

The design is fair, circular like the Secretariate and conference center.
Yae but I was actually expecting a skyscraper

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:17am On May 27
oilykid:

May Enugu succeed

I don't support this, I just hope this will be private led project
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 9:02am On May 27
slimthugchimee2:

The hotel will complement the ICC, providing one-stop destination for visitors..

If there is an event at the ICC, the visitors can simply star at the hotel while attending the events.

Also, Hilton over the weekend announced their plans to build a hotel in Enugu. It will be located at the HELIU estate.

Enugu is on the rise.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:02am On May 27
Digitron:

The hotel will complement the ICC, providing one-stop destination for visitors..

If there is an event at the ICC, the visitors can simply star at the hotel while attending the events.

Also, Hilton over the weekend announced their plans to build a hotel in Enugu. It will be located at the HELIU estate.

Enugu is on the rise.
Who is Hilton??
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:05am On May 27
Just saw the news now

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 10:14am On May 27

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOPROMISE1: 1:17pm On May 27
oilykid:

Who is Hilton??

Paris Hiltons' dad. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 8:42pm On May 27
80k parking fee

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 8:56pm On May 27
igwebuike01:
80k parking fee

Mbah will be on Twitter Space on thursday (not sure of the day). Please bring this up and if it's legal, ask him if there is an appeal mechanism to lower the amount.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ezewuzie01: 9:04pm On May 27
igwebuike01:
80k parking fee
This looks shady and criminal to be paying government dues to a private individual's acct. This is exactly why Betta Edu was sacked. It looks like Mbah is leading a yahoo yahoo government in enugu state.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 9:42pm On May 27
igwebuike01:
80k parking fee
That receipt dose not belong to Enugu state ministry of transportation as has been made to look like.

A receipt that gave you a private account to make payments to and not the Government remitter. We blame Mbah for everything including our negligence to find answers to simple things.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Objectivist04: 9:49pm On May 27
Mba addressed press conference today, though Mba has not completed any tangible project one year after his inauguration, I still thumped up for him over the press conference.
Ugwuanyi in 8 years never addressed a press conference.

Never interacted with Enugu citizens directly either by social media,radio or television.

Newspaper has never quoted Ugwuanyi throughout his 8 years tenure

Ugwuanyi never made a national statement.

Ugwuanyi never commented on any burning issue In the country, even during the naira redesign he never made a comment.

Ugwuanyi never addressed an audience without reading from a written note.

Mba is ambitious and courageous, we wait to see how it goes

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:53am On May 28
Localemperor:
That receipt dose not belong to Enugu state ministry of transportation as has been made to look like.

A receipt that gave you a private account to make payments to and not the Government remitter. We blame Mbah for everything including our negligence to find answers to simple things.

Exactly! I watched part of his meet the press interview on AriseTV this morning and was a bit impressed with his answers. I say a bit because i'd be fully impressed only when i start seeing something on ground by way of realisation of all the projects the state gov't has planned! He made mention of blocking the loopholes through which gov't money leaks into private pockets. Going by what we're seeing here with this obviously fake receipt, the governor has a fight on his hands!

The Governor also said the state gov't is targeting 287 billion naira IGR for 2024 (@23.22), and that they're on target to achieving this.

Courtesy AfiaTV: https://www.youtube.com/@afiatvofficial
https://www.youtube.com/live/ln3jwVDYLQo?si=sBrpDtkpTKJzdusP

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47am On May 28
slimthugchimee2:

It's a nice idea tbh. People will lodge in the hotel to attend events at the ICC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.