Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1809247 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 2:45pm On May 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make una calm down abeg. Development is not a tea party. Demolishing markets, properties is painful, especially looking at the economic situation of the country but we have to make a decisive plan to develop our city. The terminals and brt scheme is not a bad idea if they can implement it properly.
I'm from nsukka and I'm among those who supports mbah , anything to develop enugu and move igboland forward, I'm all in for it. I won't tolerate someone to come here and start insulting nsukka people cause some people from nsukka critized mbah.

Gburus was criticized by everyone in enugu including nkanu people and nsukka people didn't use it as an avenue to start insulting nkanu people.

Everyone should be criticized including Peter mbah and nkanu people shouldn't be attacking people for criticizing mbah. I support cause I love his vision for enug. Nkanu people should learn to accept criticism like nsukka people and stop behaving like yorubas who cant stand people criticizing tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:48pm On May 23
oilykid:

I'm from nsukka and I'm among those who supports mbah , anything to develop enugu and move igboland forward, I'm all in for it. I won't tolerate someone to come here and start insulting nsukka people cause some people from nsukka critized mbah.

Gburus was criticized by everyone in enugu including nkanu people and nsukka people didn't use it as an avenue to start insulting nkanu people.

Everyone should be criticized including Peter mbah and nkanu people shouldn't be attacking people for criticizing mbah. I support cause I love his vision for enug. Nkanu people should learn to accept criticism like nsukka people and stop behaving like yorubas who cant stand people criticizing tinubu

Apt!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 2:55pm On May 23
Localemperor:
Nkanu people will continue to play host to all and sundry in Enugu City. It is not our fault that your brother performed poorly. Allow my own brother to work kwanu you refuse...

The biggest establishment in Enugu North senatorial Zone is UNN grin cheesy
Bushman

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 2:56pm On May 23
oilykid:

Lol. Coal happened in enugu and the colonial masters and Eastern govt made enugu city the regional capital. It have nothing to do with nkanu people. Enugu city have been expanding all these years, it have nothing to do with nkanu people, people like us who grew up in enugu is know how hostile nkanu people are, nkanu land is filled with criminals .. UGM issue we are suffering in enugu today ,most of them are nkanu youths who doesn't want to be useful to the society

Chimaroke was the one who took law to
Let him show development in nkanu town detached from Enugu city. Very rural place

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 2:56pm On May 23
igwebuike01:

Bushman
Na bushman wey never leave his nkanu village before

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 3:03pm On May 23
oilykid:

Behaving like Yorubas exactly. Laying claim to old eastern regional capital

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:04pm On May 23
oilykid:

No body is saying you should not criticize Mbah, but when you do leave Nkanu people out of it.. When people were calling out Guruguru, no body insulted Nsukka people here.

Below was the comment from the Bastard you call a brother. That was the led to the whole fracas..

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:05pm On May 23
igwebuike01:

Bushman
Illiterate, you got nothing to say... grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:06pm On May 23
oilykid:

Lol. Coal happened in enugu and the colonial masters and Eastern govt made enugu city the regional capital. It have nothing to do with nkanu people. Enugu city have been expanding all these years, it have nothing to do with nkanu people, people like us who grew up in enugu is know how hostile nkanu people are, nkanu land is filled with criminals .. UGM issue we are suffering in enugu today ,most of them are nkanu youths who doesn't want to be useful to the society

Chimaroke was the one who took law to

This is brutal and at the same time hilarious.
Didn't know you can go this low ooh!
My hand no dey this one. I can never talk down on any part of Enugu, but someone trying to use his clan to dish out subtle threats is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:06pm On May 23
igwebuike01:

Let him show development in nkanu town detached from Enugu city. Very rural place
Should we now say Enugu City does not have it's owners because it's Enugu City?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 3:10pm On May 23
Localemperor:
No body is saying you should not criticize Mbah, but when you do leave Nkanu people out of it.. When people were calling out Guruguru, no body insulted Nsukka people here.

Below was the comment from the Bastard you call a brother. That was the led to the whole fracas..

He never insulted nkanu people. How is calling mbah clueless an insult to nkanu people.
Gburus was called worst name by enugu people and nsukka people were insulted cause of gburus to the extent that nsukka people started dissociating from gburus to over being insulted.

They even refused to return gburus to the national assembly. Gburus and nsukka people were insulted for the last 8 years for gburus failures.

You should be expecting comments like this since mbah is from nkanu. It's common

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 3:12pm On May 23
OnyeAshuaUru:

This is brutal and at the same time hilarious.
Didn't know you can go this low ooh!
My hand no dey this one.
It was gburus that brought peace to some part of nkanu land when it was almost over ran by UGM.

He knows what I'm saying is the truth. I was born and brought up in enugu, Schooled in enugu before relocating to lagos.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:19pm On May 23
oilykid:

It was gburus that brought peace to some part of nkanu land when it was almost over ran by UGM.

He knows what I'm saying is the truth. I was born and brought up in enugu, Schooled in enugu before relocating to lagos.
Lol
The way that your comment humbled him shows it could actually be true.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:20pm On May 23
oilykid:

He never insulted nkanu people. How is calling mbah clueless an insult to nkanu people.
Gburus was called worst name by enugu people and nsukka people were insulted cause of gburus to the extent that nsukka people started dissociating from gburus to over being insulted.

They even refused to return gburus to the national assembly. Gburus and nsukka people were insulted for the last 8 years for gburus failures.

You should be expecting comments like this since mbah is from nkanu. It's common
Did Mbah contested under Nkanu people's democratic party?

During Guruguru's time what people were attacking was Enugu PDP and not Nsukka people..

Is Nkanu People is only people supporting Mbah in Enugu state?

If he wants peace, he should leave Nkanu People alone. I hate calling people out from where they come from. But if una no want peace for this group, we wouldn't hesitate to tear it down.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:22pm On May 23
oilykid:

What part of Nkanu was over ran by UGM? To prove you're saying the truth..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 3:33pm On May 23
Localemperor:
What part of Nkanu was over ran by UGM? To prove you're saying the truth..
How was Ajeme Akpawfu last 3 year ago.

Even in agbani, law students were constantly being kidnapped by UGM until gburus invited the military to destroy ESN base in nkanu land
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:38pm On May 23
oilykid:

How was Ajeme Akpawfu last 3 year ago.

Even in agbani, law students were constantly being kidnapped by UGM until gburus invited the military to destroy ESN base in nkanu land
Are you saying that the activities of UGM is only peculiar to Nkanu? Have you not heard of the activities of UGM in Nsukka Axis.

Should we talk about the nefarious activities of kidnappers on Opi-Nsukka road? The most unsafe road in Enugu state?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:39pm On May 23
Localemperor:

Please tell who's the "dolt" you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:43pm On May 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Please tell who's the "dolt" you're talking about?
Guruguru of course, you can go through all my post against Guruguru, I have never call out Nsukka or insult it's people.

I have no problem with anyone tackling Mbah, just leave Nkanu people out of it.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:45pm On May 23
Localemperor:
Guruguru of course, you can go through all my post against Guruguru, I have never call out Nsukka or insult it's people.

I have no problem with anyone tackling Mbah, just leave Nkanu people out of it.

Emeka, can you now rest please. Igwebuike did not insult Nkanu. He said Mba is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 3:48pm On May 23
Localemperor:
Are you saying that the activities of UGM is only peculiar to Nkanu? Have you not heard of the activities of UGM in Nsukka Axis.

Should we talk about the nefarious activities of kidnappers on Opi-Nsukka road? The most unsafe road in Enugu state?

UGM was more prominent in nkanuland that's where most of their members are being recruited to attack security formation in enugu.

Enugu road to nsukka was more of Fulani kidnapping and I'm glad that the issue have been brought under control now.

We should all forget about this clannishness and come together to build enugu and igbo land in general.

We are need each other and we shouldn't be fighting within. Don't take offense when mbah is criticized.

Nsukka people have always been insulted and criticized by other igbos and you don't see us taking it to the heart like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:55pm On May 23
oilykid:

UGM was more prominent in nkanuland that's where most of their members are being recruited to attack security formation in enugu.

Enugu road to nsukka was more of Fulani kidnapping and I'm glad that the issue have been brought under control now.

We should all forget about this clannishness and come together to build enugu and igbo land in general.

We are need each other and we shouldn't be fighting within. Don't take offense when mbah is criticized.

Nsukka people have always been insulted and criticized by other igbos and you don't see us taking it to the heart like that.
Kidnapping is kidnapping weather UGM or Fulani..

I have no problem with anybody, and I don't take offense when Mbah is criticized as long as no body mentions Nkanu in the mix.

Well that been said, let's see how his first four years will go. I am definitely sure he would surprise everybody..

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 3:57pm On May 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Emeka, can you now rest please. Igwebuike did not insult Nkanu. He said Mba is clueless.
No yawa, I gallant....

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 4:13pm On May 23
Localemperor:
You should be ashamed of your self, Nsukka popularity was as a result of UNN. Nsukka is a glorified village without UNN.

Enugu North can never come close to Enugu east senatorial district in term of development. You guys are way behind. Your brother had his turn, he used it to eat draw soup.

When Guruguru was under performing did anyone insult Nsukka people? Peter Mba is just one year in and you guys are calling Nkanu people.

You don't know Nsukka bro. Nsukka is not from Peace Park to Beach Junction.

Nsukka is host to the following

19 Banks (15 commercial and 4 Microfinance).
4 Big Markets (Ogige, Timber, Building Materials and Ikpa Commodity Market).
Four Higher institutions (UNN, Bishop Shanahan College of Nursing, Enugu School of Health and College of Education).
Two Radio Stations.
A Mall (Robbenstore).
50 Hotels.
A GRA
An industrial Layout.
A state Worker's complex
Three Housing Estates.
Hosts of three Diocesan Cathedrals (Catholic, Anglican and Methodist)

Nsukka is a strategic production and distribution backbone for Nsukka pepper, Trademarked Quality palm oil and Cashew.

And many more.

Again, drop your primitive mindset. Nobody in this group has promoted Mbah the way I have done and I am not in from his zone.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:22pm On May 23
Localemperor:
No yawa, I gallant....
What Peter Mba is doing in Enugu State is worse than that picture. To sell a fowl in Eke Ozzi in Enugwu Ezike attracts 3 different taxes: you pay the first tax when you get to market with your fowl, the second when you get a place to stand and sell your fowl, and the last when you finally sell your fowl. Mind you, if your fowl is purchased by a retailer with a stand in the market, he or she will still pay the three daily taxes despite paying for some annual or bi-annual permits.
So, why are we outraged by Tinubu's Draconian tax regime but defend that of Peter Mba with so much energy?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ASAPFERG: 4:32pm On May 23
oilykid:

why did you relocate to lagos?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Digitron: 4:54pm On May 23
Localemperor:
You should be ashamed of your self, Nsukka popularity was as a result of UNN. Nsukka is a glorified village without UNN.

Enugu North can never come close to Enugu east senatorial district in term of development. You guys are way behind. Your brother had his turn, he used it to eat draw soup.

When Guruguru was under performing did anyone insult Nsukka people? Peter Mba is just one year in and you guys are calling Nkanu people.

Finally, some of you with zero emotional intelligence should stop making enemies for Mbah. He is a good man. I was part of his think-tank and I know the effort we put in to make it happen. It is not everything we will write down here.

Now, look at the result of the election.

The entire Enugu East gave Mbah 56k votes, and Enugu North gave Mbah 51k votes.

If you remove Isi Uzo's votes from Mbah's votes, Nsukka people produced more votes for Mbah than his Nkanu's brothers.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On May 23
Are we now measuring d1ck sizes?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 8:44pm On May 23
Digitron:

Finally, some of you with zero emotional intelligence should stop making enemies for Mbah. He is a good man. I was part of his think-tank and I know the effort we put in to make it happen. It is not everything we will write down here.

Now, look at the result of the election.

The entire Enugu East gave Mbah 56k votes, and Enugu North gave Mbah 51k votes.

If you remove Isi Uzo's votes from Mbah's votes, Nsukka people produced more votes for Mbah than his Nkanu's brothers.

A word is enough for the wise.

No body is saying people should not criticize Mbah, criticize him all you want but call Nkanu people in the mix. Imagine someone " say Nkanu people are trying to whitewash Mbah" instead of Enugu PDP which is actually the right and appropriate word..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 8:47pm On May 23
OnyeAshuaUru:

What Peter Mba is doing in Enugu State is worse than that picture. To sell a fowl in Eke Ozzi in Enugwu Ezike attracts 3 different taxes: you pay the first tax when you get to market with your fowl, the second when you get a place to stand and sell your fowl, and the last when you finally sell your fowl. Mind you, if your fowl is purchased by a retailer with a stand in the market, he or she will still pay the three daily taxes despite paying for some annual or bi-annual permits.
So, why are we outraged by Tinubu's Draconian tax regime but defend that of Peter Mba with so much energy?
Honestly I'm also against outrageous taxing and have never supported it for once. But I won't denial the fact that massive work is on going on multiple fronts...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Localemperor: 8:52pm On May 23
Digitron:

You don't know Nsukka bro. Nsukka is not from Peace Park to Beach Junction.

Nsukka is host to the following

19 Banks (15 commercial and 4 Microfinance).
4 Big Markets (Ogige, Timber, Building Materials and Ikpa Commodity Market).
Four Higher institutions (UNN, Bishop Shanahan College of Nursing, Enugu School of Health and College of Education).
Two Radio Stations.
A Mall (Robbenstore).
50 Hotels.
A GRA
An industrial Layout.
A state Worker's complex
Three Housing Estates.
Hosts of three Diocesan Cathedrals (Catholic, Anglican and Methodist)

Nsukka is a strategic production and distribution backbone for Nsukka pepper, Trademarked Quality palm oil and Cashew.

And many more.

Again, drop your primitive mindset. Nobody in this group has promoted Mbah the way I have done and I am not in from his zone.

Call it primitive or whatever you want but I won't tolerate it when people insult Nkanu people because of Mbah...

When Gurus was the governor, people don't go about insulting Nsukka people.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oilykid(m): 10:23pm On May 23
ASAPFERG:
why did you relocate to lagos?
Work

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.