Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782741 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MajeOfficial: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2012

www.seunsmother.com

moderators are trying to keep me from posting more pictures or anything that glorifies ndigbo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Biafrarep(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2012
@ Chino, you can call me whatever you like, that shows an eccentric way of reasoning but you cannot dispute a known fact unless you are not informed. Onitsha economy is mainly buying and selling i.e commerce but Aba is more of industry i.e manufacturing, end of discussion. You have done enough damage to this thread already and i wont help you to achieve your aim, now back to the topic, ENUGU is the PRIDE of EASTERN NIGERIA. The most beautiful city in Igboland, From what Spyder has done in show-casing the coal city, i've got to explore its splendour. O42 is the best, east of the Niger and only Owerri and Calabar comes close. Those that envy Enugu should take a dive into the Niger and end their misrable lives.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=]

www.seunsmother.com

moderators are trying to keep me from posting more pictures or anything that glorifies ndigbo[/quote]Never mind them.The dictractors of Eastern nigeria are everywhere both in alaigbo and across the niger,take for instance our own brothers here who are bend on turning things upside down.

jisike nwanne.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Biafra rep: Chino why are you so mischievious? Please stop calling me Abagworo, i am not him! LOL at busted. On a serious note why do you Anambra rians feel you are more important or superior than other Igbos? To me this impression is crass myopia , every part of Igbo land contributes in making us great, afterall IGWE BU IKE!
at bolded,why do you guys keep saying this,i will be waiting for your reply,I am from Anambra state,i view other igbos equal,maybe you are jugding Anambrians with chino's behaviour?..thats BAD
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
How possible is it for all Easterners to be connected with modern light train or even the old locomotive type in order to be conveing heavy duty goods and passengers from one state to another to ease road accident and robbrey?

What are the importancy of "south east governors forum" if none of them can raise such a wonderful initiative to help develop SE differently?

When are "we" going to think and develop like other foriegn nations seperatly from other nigeria region or are we going to remain this way?,I long to see alaigbo develop to an international standard in my life.

NOTE: I don't think all this question can be answered if we continue this way...hating each other for no reason.Anybody who says we didn't hate ourselves are very far from the truth.Where did all this "anya ufu" comes from?

Udo diri unu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
salam001: at bolded,why do you guys keep saying this,i will be waiting for your reply,I am from Anambra state,i view other igbos equal,maybe you are jugding Anambrians with chino's behaviour?..thats BAD

Nobody is feeling superior over anybody but we can't help it when ppl feels inferior to others for no good reason. Calling ppl boastful when they haven't said anything to you but you will turn around and call your place the best. But when Anambra person open his mouth he instantly become a brag. Double standard. Onye chukwu gozilu mmadu apuro ikojo ya.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nobody is feeling superior over anybody but we can't help it when ppl feels inferior to others for no good reason. Calling ppl boastful when they haven't said anything to you but you will turn around and call your place the best. But when Anambra person open his mouth he instantly become a brag. Double standard. Onye chukwu gozilu mmadu apuro ikojo ya.
dats a big point u make there.. cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

thats true,for those of you saying Anambra are too proud and too bragadocious blah blah blah..,i have a question for you...WHY ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF YOUR OWN STATE?....igbo mma mma nu o
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LordNaya: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ Since you enjoy this shameful behaviour of yours and fail to see reason to stop it, i leave you alone to have fun and enjoy yourself. As for me, IGBOLAND IS THE PRIDE OF WORLD.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lord Naya: @ Since you enjoy this shameful behaviour of yours and fail to see reason to stop it, i leave you alone to have fun and enjoy yourself. As for me, IGBOLAND IS THE PRIDE OF WORLD.

Nwanne,you have done well....Most of these people who come here to badmouth Anambra are ppl who never like her,to start with,so they just use the little break they have here to attack Omanbala and paint her ppl as devils. Ugo chukwu nyelu Umu-Nri mmadu apuro inapu ayi ya.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Boicc(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wia z Chino? His plans hav payed off ie very soon isi onye ocha ga-ada....Chino n his die-hard gang had kidnapped a very popular wealthy business mogul in awka.I've 4gotten his name(Chino abeg remind me his name),he owns 1 of d busiest shoppin centre in awka.D family z yet 2 hear a word 4rm d yong men(Chino n his gang) dat abducted him.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Boicc: Wia z Chino? His plans hav payed off ie very soon isi onye ocha ga-ada....Chino n his die-hard gang had kidnapped a very popular wealthy business mogul in awka.I've 4gotten his name(Chino abeg remind me his name),he owns 1 of d busiest shoppin centre in awka.D family z yet 2 hear a word 4rm d yong men(Chino n his gang) dat abducted him.
is this the right place to put this?go and post a topic,dont derail the thread Abeg
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Biafrarep(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
salam001: at bolded,why do you guys keep saying this,i will be waiting for your reply,I am from Anambra state,i view other igbos equal,maybe you are jugding Anambrians with chino's behaviour?..thats BAD
Dont get me wrong brother, i'm reffering to the likes of Chino, with their OMMATA mentality. I have respect for Anambra people and indeed all Igbo states but i believe it should be mutual amongst us. Now brother, consider what started this hulabalo. Spyder started a thread on the beauty of Enugu and aptly described it as the pride of Igboland, only for Chino to turn ascerbic and start talking of Anambra!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Um, more pictures, and more shutting up.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27818928@N07/8063968452/

"Enugu Hills...view from Amukwu village, Anu Abor Town, Enugu"
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Enugu has toursim potentials but it seems the Enugu government is not really interested in developing tourism in the state.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Beauty. Public transport.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
This has to change (all over the world), but beautiful smiles.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Kụwị ya nwanne. Statue in Enugu (I don't know the location, Independence square?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Culture (agbogho mmuo masquerade)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Boicc: Wia z Chino? His plans hav payed off ie very soon isi onye ocha ga-ada....Chino n his die-hard gang had kidnapped a very popular wealthy business mogul in awka.I've 4gotten his name(Chino abeg remind me his name),he owns 1 of d busiest shoppin centre in awka.D family z yet 2 hear a word 4rm d yong men(Chino n his gang) dat abducted him.

We should learn how to separate jokes from serious issues...Beware! Don't make false accusations...its very dangerous!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nike lake (which a luxury hotel is built near) to the north of Enugu city.

http://www.nigeria2009.mikejackson.org.uk/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gorgeous:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sexy cab + sexy road:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Onye agbalọsọ mmau! Kids in Enugu masquerading.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ogui road, major road in the city (needs polishing) but quite nice compared to much of Nigerias infrastructure.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hotel presidential:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice roads.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Enugu is fine:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Polo park and its ferris wheel.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37945966@N03/8068876323/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
More of Polo park and the car park.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40175909@N02/8003864858/

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.