Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) (18416 Views)

Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / Rihanna Rocking To Timaya’s "Shake Your Bum Bum" / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by virgo(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by kabiru82(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
R I P

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Korrection(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
This wanna make me cry..Never knew as crazy as she appear..she still remembers home..wow this girl is really down to earth...Im impressed...wont follow what the media say about her anymore.....Im proud...I sympathise with her

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by sholay2011(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
Eeehhhyahhh...RIP grandma...bur d woman looks kinda malnourished or smth...IMO...is she an HIV patient? and d woman black wella oh...kai! Rihanna...bokorihanna...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Kenneth205(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
RIP..
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Korrection(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
stop the bashing...do you expect her to be fat? she is someones grandma..a popular figure for that matter...how many of us here saw our grandma? be constructive and dont attract curse to yourself...
sholay2011: Eeehhhyahhh...RIP grandma...bur d woman looks kinda malnourished or smth...IMO...is she an HIV patient? and d woman black wella oh...kai! Rihanna...bokorihanna...
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by braine(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Death comes to all. R.I.P gran gran Dolly
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
sholay2011: Eeehhhyahhh...RIP grandma...bur d woman looks kinda malnourished or smth...IMO...is she an HIV patient? and d woman black wella oh...kai! Rihanna...bokorihanna...
so any granny suffering from old age sicknesses are malnourished or hiv victims? I wonder if you have any or may be u are living far away from home which makes you to forget how they look in old age, may be they are HIV positive,abi?. What this girl did surpassed her musical behaivors. She is a good girl that remembers her family? She just earn my respect for her.
Doing this alone can make her receive parental blessings that can really prolong her life span more than her stage behavior. Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by ebamma(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
we condole with
u rihanna,make her gentle soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
And why would this POO make the frontpage? Nairaland Modd should be beheaded i swear angry angry
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by bombwar(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
ARE HER AGE MATES STILL ALIVE ? MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Raphtop(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
. U dont alwz have 2 coment wen u'r shot of ideaz upstares. Ur grand mama 4 auz beta rish diz 1? Mtscheeeeeeew
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Caseless: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
malnourish? Wen rihanahammer d woman Don old already...do u xpkt d woman 2 appear fresh? U funny!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Raphtop(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
kayusfit: And why would this POO make the frontpage? Nairaland Modd should be beheaded i swear angry angry
u 4 kari machet behead d mod ursef na. Ode oshi
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by valencia25(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
RIP! How much is d Ankara now?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by sammirano: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rihanna really inspired me with this photos she is a real woman.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by cap28: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2012

the woman was suffering from cancer that's why she was emaciated, can't you see how she used to look from the earlier pictures she took when Rhianna was a child?
you sound very ignorant.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
valencia25: RIP! How much is d Ankara now?
She looks very yoruba.

Does anyone know if she has a link with the yorubas?na simple question i ask o,abeg.

RIP.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Intrepid1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
See her sister's tits sha! shocked

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Amynamerica: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
RIP Gran gran dolly! That hole visited ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 wks ago, And now ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r dead Pls make sure she doesn't come near ur grave! AARU AI PEE once more.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by Bilec: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rihanna take heart.

I like that childhood picture with her grandma.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by frankpessu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
2wks b4 ha gran dolly death sh stats postin pix, sh belongs 2 d strongest cult in d world, hmmmmmm i nor trust dat gal oo

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
virgo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2167163/Rihanna-mourns-death-grandmother-Dolly-posts-sweet-snaps-Twitter.html

Rihannas' grandma wasn't used as a SACRIFIC to the illuminati, or was she? Guys', dont hate me for this, its just my view. R.I.P. to grandma Rihanna, though!
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
frank pessu: 2wks b4 ha gran dolly death sh stats postin pix, sh belongs 2 d strongest cult in d world, hmmmmmm i nor trust dat gal oo
So you dey suspect say na she kill the woman?
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
freecocoa: She looks very yoruba.

Does anyone know if she has a link with the yorubas?na simple question i ask o,abeg.

RIP.

You wish, sweetheart. If only wishes were horses. grin grin
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
vanstanzy:

Rihannas' grandma wasn't used as a SACRIFIC to the illuminati, or was she? Guys', dont hate me for this, its just my view. R.I.P. to grandma Rihanna, though!
I find this post funny very grin grin.

So if you were the chief priest of the so called illuninati people,you'd accept a dying old woman as sacrifice?

Not saying her life isn't worth something but c'mon she's old and tired,accomplished most of what she was on earth for,if not all sef,what use will it be taking her almost over life?unless Rihanna sacrificed her to the said cult when she(granny) was still young and Rihanna still in the womb.

You people sure are funny o grin.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by phenom666(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
Rihanna must have kill her hiv aid looking mama. GOD will punish her, she go be the next to enter grave. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
vanstanzy:

You wish, sweetheart. If only wishes were horses. grin grin
#justsaying cheesy
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
bomb-war:
ARE HER AGE MATES STILL ALIVE ? MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
bomb-war:
hmm. U dey vex o.
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
phenom666: Rihanna must have kill her hiv aid looking mama. GOD will punish her, she go be the next to enter grave. lipsrsealed
Na wa o,wetin person wey kill that kind old woman go use her do?

You get sense at all?you think say if to say occult people dey accept old people wey almost don die,boys go still dey complain of money? Una dey jonse sha.undecided
Re: Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) by wandeay: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
y is it dat the rich are the ones infected with cancer, eg Gani Fawehinmi nd others, nw rihanna's grandma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominee List / A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK / Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.