Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? (849 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? / And To Which Language Do These Famous Naija Expressions Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by chookudi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
We all come from different parts of the country and hence have different tribes..But which tribe do you also admire and why do u admire that tribe?Would u also like 2 belong to that tribe if it were possible?Pls this is a thread to bring out positive values of our tribes and not to cause tribal conflicts.
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by DonCappuchino: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
[img]hey !.gif[/img]

Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hausa for life and the next life as well! cool
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by TerryCarr(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
ethnic group not tribe
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2013
*bumped*

lol@ terrycarr
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2013
@topic: Not being African/Nigerian, I do not have a tribe.
I am Caribbean which is my ethnic group. smiley

Personally I am like Pagan 9JA..if it were up to me,
in all of my lives after this one I would want to be part of the same
group cool

But I would like to know what it would be like to an Afar woman smiley
those women are hardworking, strong, and are the backbone of their culture. smiley
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
None. I am good.
Re: What Alternative Tribe Would You Rather Belong To If It Were Possible And Why? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
lol

(1) (Reply)

Language Learning / What Does Seeing A Black Kitten In The Morning Signify / Lets' Get Serious, Shall We...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.