Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Want To Go For Masters? Try Belarus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Go For Masters? Try Belarus (1482 Views)

Pls Can A 2.2 Graduate Apply For Masters Directly Without Pgd / Top-ten List Of Countries For Masters In Computer Science / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Go For Masters? Try Belarus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dear Prospective student, parent or guardian, you are welcome to the 2012/2013 Academic Session. Please send me an email for other inquiries at: benson.studyinfo@gmail.com

Here is an information update for PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS who wish to STUDY IN BELARUS.

We are glad to inform you that our services to our esteemed prospective students have been given a new boost, as we have established firm inter-agency links with one of the biggest and reliable Belarusian educational services outfit. Also, you can start sending in your application packages (credentials) for various level of study in Belarussian government accredited and internationally rated universities. i. e. Diploma, B. Sc. , M. Sc. , Ph. D. , and much revered D. Sc. in order to give you a qualitative - study experience. The processing fee is: 650USD

COURSES OFFERED IN BELARUSSIAN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES

Following courses are being offered:

GENERAL MEDICINE (ENGLISH),

DENTISTRY (ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN,

PHARMACY (ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN),

NURSING (RUSSIAN),

COMPUTER ENGINEERING (RUSSIAN),

ECONOMICS (RUSSIAN),

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (RUSSIAN),

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING (RUSSIAN),

MBA (ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN),

BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (RUSSIAN),

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN),

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

(ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN), and other courses are also available.

STUDY COSTS IN BELARUS for First Year Admission

The processing fee is: 650USD

University Tuition Fee: From 1850$ - 3900$/Session depending on the course and university.

Hostel fee: 150$/Year,

Health insurance 130$,

Heath examination 60$,

Visa fee: 120$,

Registration fee: 30$; and

Transportation Fee on arrival: 200$ (i. e. from Minsk International Airport to the school)

STUDYING IN BELARUS for Preparatory Year Admission

The processing fee is: 650USD

University Tuition Fee: 1600$ - 1950$/Year depending on the school

Hostel fee: 150$/Year, Health insurance 130$,

Heath examination 60$, Visa fee: 120$, Registration fee: 30$; and

Transportation Fee on arrival: 200$ (i. e. from Minsk International Airport to the school)

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION TO BE PROCESSED:

FOR Russian Language Preparatory Course for B. Sc. Prospective Students:

Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration (NOTE: A B. Sc. student shouldn't exceed the age of 26,)

International Passport,

Original WAEC or NECO (if made in one sitting or a combination of both if made in two sittings : FROM 2005 - TILL DATE),

First School Leaving Certificate (From Primary School),

Testimonial (From Secondary School),

Statement of Result (From Secondary School),

FOR Russian Language Preparatory Course for M. Sc. Prospective Students:

Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration (NOTE: No age restriction for M. Sc. students)

International Passport,

Original WAEC or NECO (if made in one sitting or a combination of both if made in two sittings),

First School Leaving Certificate (From Primary School),

Testimonial (From Secondary School),

Statement of Result (From Secondary School),

Academic Transcripts,

Bachelor's degree certificate. . . . . .

The Application Processing fee is $650 (which includes postal cost i. e. you will receive the admission and invitation letters at your residential address; the fee also accommodates both admission and invitation fees which will enable your school to be able to secure legitimate Immigration papers etc. ). The processing fee is payable when the student must have gone through all that have been written herein so as to give him or her basic information about all the student needs to know. If you have reached the appropriate resolution concerning your choice of study in Belarus, in replying this email, you have to include your residential address, course of choice and Full name as it appears on your international passport. Then you pay the processing fee; account details shall be disclosed to you on request.

WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER RECEIVING MY CABLE VISA INVITATION LETTER?
You need the following documents while arriving in Belarus. These documents are necessary to get the visa successfully at Belarus airport.
Arrival Requirements:
1. University tuition fee. (You will have to present money at Minsk airport)
2. TB and other medical tests. (Original. should be printed and not be handwritten. Stamped properly by the Hospital Officials)
3. HIV report on separate paper not should be with other medical report
4. Original Secondary School Certificates
5. Birth certificate
6. 6 photos 4 x 6cm
All above mentioned documents should be Attested and notarized by the state government (High Court of Justice in the state).
Please scan us your air ticket 5 working days before the travel.

WHERE CAN I OBTAIN THE BELARUSIAN ENTRANCE VISA IF THERE IS NO BELARUSIAN EMBASSY/CONSULATE IN MY COUNTRY?
Then you should apply for the Belarusian entrance visa to the Belarusian Embassy/Consulate in the country of your region. But if the Republic of Belarus does not have an embassy or consulate in your country. What the prospective student have to do is to apply for any course of study through an agent that will assist him/her in getting admission into any university that offers his/her preferred choice of study (you’d be given admission letter and invitation letter that stands to be your travel support document)

SHOULD I INFORM THE UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVES OF MY ARRIVAL TIME AT THE MINSK AIRPORT?
Yes. This will help you to avoid any complications with your entry to the Republic of Belarus.

IF THERE IS NO BELARUSIAN EMBASSY IN MY COUNTRY, HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE VISA?

You will get visa at Belarus airport on arrival. If university representative and our staff are not informed about the arrival than immigration deport the student to the his/her homeland so we always advise our applicants to must inform us 3 days in advance about their arrival.
Scan us your air ticket also.

SHOULD I HAVE ANY SUFFICIENT MONEY AT THE TIME OF MY ARRIVAL AT THE MINSK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

Yes. It is strongly recommended that you have enough pocket money
in order to prove to the Belarusian officials your financial eligibility to pay the university tuition fees and to handle some other expenses. It could be about 3500-3900 USD intact in cash. This includes all the costs below for studying in Belarus for a given academic year (i. e. for Preparatory Russian Language Course or for the B. Sc or M. Sc. )

IN WHICH MEDIUM (LANGUAGE) WILL I COMPLETE MY STUDIES?

All other courses are available in Russian; which requires a foreign student (either B. Sc. or M. Sc. ) to undergo a Russian Language Preparatory Course for a given period of 4-5-8-10 months, only if the choice course of study is taught in Russian Medium. Only Medicine (M. D, BDS, PhD) is available in English whole 6 years.

(1) (Reply)

River State Polytechnic Bori 2013/2014 Admission / Oh Nigeria ASUU Calls Of Strike / The Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Merit List Is Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.