Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? (7097 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by soccerchic(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2012
oyarose: Do you say sorry to your spouse even though he/she is wrong just to ease tension? my take,
i think if we cultivate the habit of saying SORRY even when we are
not wrong, it will go a long way. well for me, i always do. what do you' all tink?

I agree with you and, yes I do that because I care about our relationship. So, yes, for the sake of peace and love, sometimes, I do say sorry even when I know I am not in the wrong. Sometimes, it just takes a bigger person to say they are sorry plus you gotta do what you gotta do grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Moodyup(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: Personally, i've never apologised in my life. I just allow malice to live itself out and everything will fall into place. I'm the kind of person that can go for years without talking to someone. Though i'm thinking of working on that behavior.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Moodyup(f): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: Personally, i've never apologised in my life. I just allow malice to live itself out and everything will fall into place. I'm the kind of person that can go for years without talking to someone. Though i'm thinking of working on that behavior.
Do u actually av any friends?
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Moodyup:
Do u actually av any friends?
I have acquaintances not friends. Why do you ask?
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by claudioxberry(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
ibeg forget dat question na error
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2012

You are clearly a mean hearted, wicked spirited and deceptive individual. I'm not surprised you revealed this part about yourself because you exhibit such behavior in the Politics Section where your positions are never taken logically but instead on tribal and religious affiliation. Youre a sad person and I'll always remember your above statement anytime I catch a glimpse of your user name. Why are you so bitter? oh, and as someone asked above: Do you have any friends?
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^ There is no need to judge him..People are different,. some people can keep marlice, others can't.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
kingoflag:

You are clearly a mean hearted, wicked spirited and deceptive individual. I'm not surprised you revealed this part about yourself because you exhibit such behavior in the Politics Section where your positions are never taken logically but instead on tribal and religious affiliation. Youre a sad person and I'll always remember your above statement anytime I catch a glimpse of your user name. Why are you so bitter? oh, and as someone asked above: Do you have any friends?
Dude, shutup and stup drinking panadol for what does not concern you. If i say i've never apologized does not make me a terrible person neither does it mean i've never actually apologized systematically. I'm not a people's person, so i usually don't have friends but acquaintances. So, quarels may never even arise for me to start apologizing.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by kennyjvip: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think ladies need it most.cos for any happy home women shld be submissive to her husband.dats one of d greatest complain I have with my damn ex. Gf.she doesn't accept blame.I always use my mum as case study
Any time mum did any th dats annoyed dad she will always apologised to dad with respect and told us dat for any happy home women shld accept blame.I don't want a situation whereby my wife will be keeping malice I will come back frm office I will not b happy some one called my wife is keeping malicious act with me
Dats an absurd th.
And religiously is not good for a Muslim to behave like dat.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^^so you are allowed to look for trouble..and expect your wife to apologise, because that is how it should be, it is the woman that wants peace, the men do not care if peace exists in the home or not ?Abi no be so??
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^ There is no need to judge him..People are different,. some people can keep marlice, others can't.

And the Person that can keep malice is called a wicked, vengeful, heartless and evil person where I'm from.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
kingoflag:

And the Person that can keep malice is called a wicked, vengeful, heartless and evil person where I'm from.

Where are you from? So where you come from, they do not preach or teach that you should do unto others what you want them to do to you?
- As a husband who is supposed to be the head of the home, they teach you where you come from, that you can misbehave and trample on your wife feelings and she will still come back crawling to beg you....is it not so ? so that there can be peace in the home..... sad sad
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^so you are allowed to look for trouble..and expect your wife to apologise, because that is how it should be, it is the woman that wants peace, the men do not care if peace exists in the home or not ?Abi no be so??
Aunty Ronke, I think you misinterpret his post, and I don't blame you either as it wasn't well constructed to begin with. Still, yyou could have corrected what you considered erroneous and been on yyour jolly way. This approach will only broach unnecessary word-exchange. Of course, IMHO.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2012
ronkebp:

Where are you from? So where you come from, they do not preach or teach that you should do unto others what you want them to do to you?
- As a husband who is supposed to be the head of the home, they teach you where you come from, that you can misbehave and trample on your wife feelings and she will still come back crawling to beg you....is it not so ? so that there can be peace in the home..... sad sad
lmao What the hell are you talking about?
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Aunty Ronke, I think you misinterpret his post, and I don't blame you either as it wasn't well constructed to begin with. Still, yyou could have corrected what you considered erroneous and been on yyour jolly way. This approach will only broach unnecessary word-exchange. Of course, IMHO.
Lol No it won't cus I understand my post was misinterpreted.
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
kingoflag: lmao What the hell are you talking about?

don't mind my post.....all i could get from what you wrote..was that, the woman should always say sorry....whether the man is right or not, it is that part i do not agree with.

If i am wrong...it does not take anything for me to say 'i am sorry, it will not repeat itself', if my hubby is wrong.....'hell no".....i won't say sorry on his behalf ooooo...he had better started saying the sorry from the gate, before he enters the house..smiley smiley

And i thank God, because he does not have that ego, he says sorry when he is wrong, he always does, so i have never had any cause to be cheated into saying sorry because i want 'peace'. Shooooo, na beans!!!!
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
chaircover: Aunty Ronke its like too much kpekus has damaged ur eyesight LOL grin

You quoted the wrong dude. Just thank your stars that the dude is a gentleman. If he was one of those anti cabalists your own don finish today be dat mi o de ni da si grin grin

Na "k" u see and u just ran off with the baton grin

grin grin grin grin...me sef tire ooooo, the guy is a gentle man faa...we for don dey exchange blows through the computer...wink wink
Re: How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
kennyjvip: I think ladies need it most.cos for any happy home women shld be submissive to her husband.dats one of d greatest complain I have with my damn ex. Gf.she doesn't accept blame.I always use my mum as case study
Any time mum did any th dats annoyed dad she will always apologised to dad with respect and told us dat for any happy home women shld accept blame.I don't want a situation whereby my wife will be keeping malice I will come back frm office I will not b happy some one called my wife is keeping malicious act with me
Dats an absurd th.
And religiously is not good for a Muslim to behave like dat.
hello kenny, there is no such thing as 'women need it more'. as a religious person as u rightly said, it is expected of one either man or woman to apologize when wrong. that is a hallmark of humility and not a woman's 'thingy'. if ur mom felt she should apologize when she is not wrong then that was how she decided to run her home, that's not d norm. women too don't always like coming home/welcomin a malicious hubby so u also have a part to play in making ur home an haven n it starts by apologizin when u re wrong. take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Things Babies Do In The Womb (PHOTOS) / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.