Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn (9806 Views)

Senetor Lawan,others Blast Senate Over Marafa's Probe / Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by DSoj(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2012
Laff wan tear my belle... Thief suing thief. I don die..
Otedola is a bloody rogue. A fucking daylight unmasked armed robber.
Farouk and d others in the House of reps on d oda hand are petty night thieves.
Now de all gonna wash their dirty linen in public.
The script is working fine. The subsidy probe has taken back seat, very soon, we'll 4get about it.
Chei.. Naija.
Where is d video?
Why is Otedola running from 1 on 1 face off with Farouk?
Where is d money?
What is sss doing?
Shebi de said sss colluded with Otedola to set d whole video collection thing..why haven't de arrested Farouk or why didn't de accost me immediately he collected d money?
Abeg...they are all fools... We need revolution in dis country..

This na season film...we saw season 1 in Jan (GEJ vs NLC)
Season 2 (oil coys vs committe)
Season 3 (Otedola vs Farouk/H.o. Reps)
Ghen gehn. Idiots
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by edicolove: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2012
Yeske!:
Otedola is really pissing me off big time and i'm beginning to doubt him, if he has the video and call-log evidence as he claimed, he should just release it to public domain or forever STFU.

Good thing is Otedolla does not think like you. That's why he is richer than you. It is called patience and saving the best for last. You don't play all your cards when the game is just beginning. You keep the aces to your chest. People like you are gossip junkies who just want to "watch the video". This is not about watching videos. This is about winning a court case.

One thing some of you don't even ask youselves is, if it is about Otedolla covering his crime, he had already achieved that since the house had already removed his name from the list. So it must be something different.

Then if you say it is about killing the subsidy report, then again, the question is, if Farouk collected bribe to delist Otedolla, why not just give him more bribe to remove all the sensitive stuff they want him to remove? You see, it is sad that we keep praying for a miracle for our country to change and when God acts to bring that change, we turn around and fight it. We are our own worst enemies in Nigeria. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2012
another wasted effort to divert attention. useless foools. Nothing will come out of it. Nonsense
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Gbawe: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2012
eGuerrilla: One has to ask why altruistic Otedola is forever getting mired in sordid events like the ones reported below. tongue
This article dates back to April last year, but pay particular attention to the emboldened reference to text/voice messages yet again.

Femi Otedola Is A Blackmailer And Very Dangerous To The Economy With His Debts!

Read More

My brother, I make bold to say Otedola is no less culpable ,as an enemy of the Nation, than the worst political leaders Nigeria has seen.

It is saboteurs like Otedola , year in year out and from one Government to the next, who help numerous misrulers succeed in looting the nation with reprehensible practices of retrogressive Oligarchic behaviour that leaves Nigeria resembling 'throwback' Nations, from previous centuries, where a vast majority of the population belong to a peasant class that has little or next to nothing while an elite class controlled stupendous wealth and privilege.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Beaf: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Will all Farouk defenders please stand up? Lol!
Nutin wen man no go see for 9ja!

Imagine the full roll call of NL's immorality brigade, out to defend thief, Farouk and castigate Otedola!
Wonders!

Broda Gbawe, I de hail o! grin
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by lacasa: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2012
This Otedola oshi no. Get work
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, I make bold to say Otedola is no less culpable ,as an enemy of the Nation, than the worst political leaders Nigeria has seen.

It is saboteurs like Otedola , year in year out and from one Government to the next, who help numerous misrulers succeed in looting the nation with reprehensible practices of retrogressive Oligarchic behaviour that leaves Nigeria resembling 'throwback' Nations, from previous centuries, where a vast majority of the population belong to a peasant class that has little or next to nothing while an elite class controlled stupendous wealth and privilege.

I hear you.

The 40-man laptop squad should be arriving in tandem any moment from now, to brand those who see the perfidious link you highlighted as Farouk apologists.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Pennywise(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2012
It is a pity that all Otedola haters have failed to explain in what way he has done wrong in working with Nigerian State security apparatus to expose corruption in Nigeria. The same corruption that has denied them electricity, pipe borne water, quality health care, even jobs to the extent that all they have to do is lazy away at cyber cafes all day looking for successful Nigerians to pull down.

I cant claim to know Otedola beyond what I read in the papers. But he appears to me a man with self pride and one you cannot bend easily otherwise he would have taken the easy way out and swept all under the carpet without a word getting to the media.He is also one God has chosen to expose Nigerian public graft beginning with the National assembly.Every well meaning Nigerian and I mean the Police, the military, labour and civil society groups should seize this opportunity and support Otedola against all the Farouks occupying positions of Authority in Nigeria. This is the only path of redemption.

I had advised in a separate thread that Otedola should initiate a very public suit against Farouk and the National assembly. Unknown to me he had already done just that.

https://www.nairaland.com/979306/faroukgate-should-otedola-appear-before/1#11300693
He can even bring a civil suit to ventilate in the open the stench being hidden in the 'honorable house' so that the world can see Nig lawmakers for who they truly are.

The lawmakers can blackmail the executive and the EFCC into silence but they cannot silent a manwho is on a mission to expose them. Attention will shift from the Nation's house of assembly to the court over this suit in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2012
Pennywise: It is a pity that all Otedola haters have failed to explain in what way he has done wrong in working with Nigerian State security apparatus to expose corruption in Nigeria. The same corruption that has denied them electricity, pipe borne water, quality health care, even jobs to the extent that all they have to do is lazy away at cyber cafes all day looking for successful Nigerians to pull down.

I cant claim to know Otedola beyond what I read in the papers. But he appears to me a man with self pride and one you cannot bend easily otherwise he would have taken the easy way out and swept all under the carpet without a word getting to the media.He is also one God has chosen to expose Nigerian public graft beginning with the National assembly.Every well meaning Nigerian and I mean the Police, the military, labour and civil society groups should seize this opportunity and support Otedola against all the Farouks occupying positions of Authority in Nigeria. This is the only path of redemption.

I had advised in a separate thread that Otedola should initiate a very public suit against Farouk and the National assembly. Unknown to me he had already done just that.

https://www.nairaland.com/979306/faroukgate-should-otedola-appear-before/1#11300693

The lawmakers can blackmail the executive and the EFCC into silence but they cannot silent a manwho is on a mission to expose them. Attention will shift from the Nation's house of assembly to the court over this suit in the next few weeks.

You are having a laugh.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Gbawe: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pennywise: It is a pity that all Otedola haters have failed to explain in what way he has done wrong in working with Nigerian State security apparatus to expose corruption in Nigeria. The same corruption that has denied them electricity, pipe borne water, quality health care, even jobs to the extent that all they have to do is lazy away at cyber cafes all day looking for successful Nigerians to pull down.

No disrespect but , as eGuerilla already concluded, "you are having a laugh". There is nothing worse than the sort of partisanship that will lead anyone to defend Otedola here and try and portray him in any positive light given what we all know , without doubt, he has shown himself to be over many years - i.e one of the Vultures destroying Nigeria from one government to the next.

Indeed Farouk is now exposed as a crook who deserves stern sanction but no one is worse than Otedola, hideously corrupt himself and dedicated to continuous oligharchic despoil of his own Nation, and the PDP Presidents who continue to empower and use the service of the Otedolas of the world knowing the corrupt, visceral, economically destructive, monopolistic and suffocating creatures they are.

In future, please refrain from insulting God with your hideous revisionism. Otedola, one of the greatest disciples of corruption and biggest beneficiary of corruption now "chosen" by "God" to "expose graft"? Are you serious? By your reasoning, perhaps God really appointed Hitler to protects the Jews and the rest of us somehow 'misjudged' his deeds.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Yeske2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
edicolove:

Good thing is Otedolla does not think like you. That's why he is richer than you. It is called patience and saving the best for last. You don't play all your cards when the game is just beginning. You keep the aces to your chest. People like you are gossip junkies who just want to "watch the video". This is not about watching videos. This is about winning a court case.

One thing some of you don't even ask youselves is, if it is about Otedolla covering his crime, he had already achieved that since the house had already removed his name from the list. So it must be something different.

Then if you say it is about killing the subsidy report, then again, the question is, if Farouk collected bribe to delist Otedolla, why not just give him more bribe to remove all the sensitive stuff they want him to remove? You see, it is sad that we keep praying for a miracle for our country to change and when God acts to bring that change, we turn around and fight it. We are our own worst enemies in Nigeria. Fact!
You are getting it all wrong dear, i'm not absolving Facrook of the crime but i think Otedola should just do it and save himself from all the stress and before his enemies in the NASS nail him from another angle. This is Nigeria and we know how those legislooters could get desperate atimes.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Phikom(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: Heavy, heavy sontin!
Act II, scene I. Lol!
Let the season film kip coming...e ni wo tan
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gbawe:

No disrespect but , as eGuerilla already concluded, "you are having a laugh". There is nothing worse than the sort of partisanship that will lead anyone to defend Otedola here and try and portray him in any positive light given what we all know , without doubt, he has shown himself to be over many years - i.e one of the Vultures destroying Nigeria from one government to the next.

Indeed Farouk is now exposed as a crook who deserves stern sanction but no one is worse than Otedola, hideously corrupt himself and dedicated to continuous oligharchic despoil of his own Nation, and the PDP Presidents who continue to empower and use the service of the Otedolas of the world knowing the corrupt, visceral, economically destructive, monopolistic and suffocating creatures they are.

In future, please refrain from insulting God with your hideous revisionism. Otedola, one of the greatest disciples of corruption and biggest beneficiary of corruption now "chosen" by "God" to "expose graft"? Are you serious? By your reasoning, perhaps God really appointed Hitler to protects the Jews and the rest of us somehow 'misjudged' his deeds.

It is usually the case that people who lack reasonable argument to support their views resort either to name calling or in this case try to sell ideas that are nebulous, unproven, non specific and irrelevant.

The subject matter on which my opinion hinges remains at the core of this discussion. And I ask one more time- in what way has Otedola done wrong in reporting a demand for bribe by your paid lawmakers and co-operating with law enforcement to investigate the matter? If you have no reasonable response to this question I suggest that you remain silent, sir.

On the integrity of Otedola the businessman, that is another matter. If it becomes the subject of another NL discussion I am almost certain that you will employ the same tactic dance around, drop a few titillating but baseless allegations and then move on.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Angelonah(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
Otedola and lawan wit gej kw waitin de.make una ask them 3
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by toorich: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=Godman_n]Rubbish. You cannot sue any member of the national Assembly personally for actions taken on the floor of the national Assembly. Otedola has something to hide. He should release the video evidences he claim to hide.

I am certain he is a tool by the cabal that control Mumu GEJ.[/quote

^^^^are you alive or in this life? undecided
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by kennytidistar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
jay di]na govt u wab sue...u just wasting ur time...baba suwe
tell u say ndlea don pay am 25mil...na lawmakers u wan sue..people wey
get govt na u wan carry go court....oga u gave bribe stop foolin ur
self

Otedollar is a fast guy, he is a politician and even stronger than the members of the house if you dont know once he win the case, tanbuwal will be relieve of his position. simple! they know what they are doing.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by extension: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Is it possible to wake the dead? I need to wake up Fela to sing for OTODO OR OTEDOLA AND LAWAN---The title thief don catch thief.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by worm(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pennywise:

It is usually the case that people who lack reasonable argument to support their views resort either to name calling or in this case try to sell ideas that are nebulous, unproven, non specific and irrelevant.

The subject matter on which my opinion hinges remains at the core of this discussion. And I ask one more time- in what way has Otedola done wrong in reporting a demand for bribe by your paid lawmakers and co-operating with law enforcement to investigate the matter? If you have no reasonable response to this question I suggest that you remain silent, sir.

On the integrity of Otedola the businessman, that is another matter. If it becomes the subject of another NL discussion I am almost certain that you will employ the same tactic dance around, drop a few titillating but baseless allegations and then move on.

^
This question is for you sir and Otedola.

If SSS were actually involved in that 'sting operation' what stopped them from arresting Farouk there and then? What stopped them from retrieving the marked dollars and putting hand-cuffs on farouk since they had everything on tape? Does farouk also got immunity like our thiefing governors and the presidents?

Where is the video and the call logs?

Now even Farouk is daring the SSS and police to produce the said video, why? Isn't it obvious that there was never a video in the first place?

My suspicion is:
Otedollar gave farouk a bribe and later suspects (or found out) he was set-up. He then used his connection in high places and the evil players decided to write this scripts for him to be fed to us poor masses.

No doubt farouk is a crook and he collected the bribe BUT until the above is answered, otedola is not innocent.

I am a woman and not a politician but i do follow those dramas as the unfold.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Walexybobo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hey nit wit! I agreed wit d content of ur message bt dis agree wit the last sentence.count me out amongst u fools.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Pennywise(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
worm:

^

If SSS were actually involved in that 'sting operation' what stopped them from arresting Farouk there and then? What stopped them from retrieving the marked dollars and putting hand-cuffs on farouk since they had everything on tape? Does farouk also got immunity like our thiefing governors and the presidents?

Now even Farouk is daring the SSS and police to produce the said video, why? Isn't it obvious that there was never a video in the first place?

My suspicion is:
Otedollar gave farouk a bribe and later suspects (or found out) he was set-up. He then used his connection in high places and the evil players decided to write this scripts for him to be fed to us poor masses.

No doubt farouk is a crook and he collected the bribe BUT until the above is answered, otedola is not innocent.

I cannot tell you why Farouk was not immediately arrested b/c I dont know what operation strategy the SSS had to ensnare the conman. It may be convenient to sit back and propound a thousand and one theories but the truth is that we just dont know.

But we do know that Farouk took money that was marked by the SSS thinking it came from Otedola. Not only that he went ahead to remove Zenon oil from a list of culprits his committee wanted to submit which was where the monkey finally hung himself.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by yohannazack(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its unfotunate farouk fell so easily even though d money was a temptin one, dat also shows dat otedola has back frm govt, dats y he is bold makin noise. Criminals gloried. God help us!
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by nuclearboy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
worm:

^

My suspicion is:

Brilliant! I doff my hat to you, Ma'am!

Let us also ask

1. Why hasn't this case gotten to court? Video, confession, damnation etc seem to exist ONLY in the social media!

2. Otedola is suing everyone left, right and center! This will ensure that at our Judiciary's snail pace, the fuel subsidy report will be sat on whist obfuscation of facts holds the reigns!

3. Why is SSS not releasing the "video"?and who controls SSS?

None says Farouk is clean with what we know of the issue, but if indeed this was as it was presented, the man should have been docked!

It is this obfuscation and preference to hound and try him on social media that makes us wonder what truly is happening!
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
And the story goes on.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Walexybobo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Let the show begins! But don't b astonish when the whole saga is being sweep under the carpet. What is the outcome of the former house of reps speaker Hon. Dimeji Bankole saga with that wooping sum of money?This is naija where we make laws,bills amendment and review of constitution yet nothing is materialise.LET'S WAKE UP!
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Pennywise(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
nuclearboy:
1. Why hasn't this case gotten to court? Video, confession, damnation etc seem to exist ONLY in the social media!

The matter has been sworn to court.

nuclearboy:
2. Otedola is suing everyone left, right and center! This will ensure that at our Judiciary's snail pace, the fuel subsidy report will be sat on whist obfuscation of facts holds the reigns!

Farouk's report is no longer worth the paper it was written on. A more credible report by Aig-Imoukhuede is due to be released and we are told that a lot of people that Farouk and his gang absolved are named in this report. The police is already aware that over $10m changed hands outside the shores of Nig in favour of Farouk and his gang, that would translate to a lot stolen money people are trying to keep away from the public and law enforcement.

The question is what is the executive and the efcc going to do about this? Nothing! The executive is too weak to enforce the law. In a few more days this matter will be out of public scrutiny and dollars whether marked or not will be freely available for Farouk to enjoy. This has been our story in the recent past but especially in Jonathan's Govt.

nuclearboy:
3. Why is SSS not releasing the "video"?and who controls SSS?

How does a media trial help in this matter. Has Farouk told you he didnt accept bribe?
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Gbawe: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pennywise:

Please !!!! let us reason as if we know what goes on in other Nations that don't act as the Banana republic we do for once !!!! Some of us , even if you do, are not interested in continuing this joke of backing the ludicrous and asinine drama playing out in Nigeria the entire world must be amused at.

In 99.9% of Nation, a successful sting operation would have snared Farouk easily and 100% if it was genuinely desired to do that. That is the simple conclusion folks like you cannot accept.

You simply fail to put two and two together to see what is obvious. Otedola is hideously corrupt and has never shied away from conspiring with others to work against the interest of Nigeria.

Suffice to say it is obvious to anyone even remotely capable of putting two and two together to note , given all the laughable drama (missing bribe et al) and dishonest characters involved in this saga, Otedola's role is driven by anything but altruism or or a genuine desire to see corruption exposed.

If you have followed events to note the rot in the fuel subsidy sector GEJ can never ,in a sane nation, be allowed to feign ignorance of and which common sense and many other hard evidence tells us him and Allison-Madueke are part of, then you will know Otedola , a hatchet-man for successive grotesquely corrupt Presidents, has only played the role given to him to discredit the whole inquiry into the subsidy scam so that the sanctions Nigerians are insisting on against culprits , that will take out many of GEJ's pals and associates, can be forgotten!!!! Simple !!!

You should stop your logic-defying patronage. This whole thing has become a deliberate mess (missing bribe et al) because the intention is for Otedola to play the spoiler that ruins the fuel subsidy probe. We see all this stupid comedy and 'shadow-boxing' from the compromised GEJ Government all the time that makes Nigeria stupid.

Even OBJ is embarrassed enough to know this does not look good to the international community to the extent he told a London paper that both bribe giver and taker should be punished !!!!!

Sensible folks , well aware of the character of this Government, know what 'AGIP' Otedola has been used to achieve.

Abeg give it a rest with your talk now touting him as some 'messenger of God' against corruption. Otedola is simply the agent of one camp of corruption merely blackmailing another camp of graft and sleaze.
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by ncpat(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
what is wrong if the state institute case against lawan through the Inspector General of police
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by 3rdparty: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Another round of Telematch
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by August21(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
This Season Film shd be Name "keeping Up with Farouk".
Re: Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn by Stkingsley(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Una talk dey make me vex, especially ds one wey call himself Pennywise. Na for here u wan to dey speak english for us abi? u wan begin drink panadol for another person headache? wetin concern u for Otedola na? see as u jst dey attack anybody wey talk somethin against d man. who tell u say d man Saint? Guys, make una sef look dis mata wella. i get dis few things to talk abt.
1. Wot if d money wey dey give Farouk, dey no mark am?
2. Wot if say dey no even give Farouk money?
3. Wot if say farouk, don work, na to go collect him money kasala come burst so?
4. Stingy operation, be say as u dey do d runs, police go jst catch u red-handed, why ds one stingy operation no work like dat?
5. Una sure say police even follow for d mata?

Guys see, here na Naija. Dis Ote guy fit be say na use dem use am to scata d main mata wey dey ground. Guys make una no dey tackle unaself. Na look we dey look. wetin dey talk, na him we dey know. na until d main thin hapn, i no fit bring my neck for anybody o... Farouk say him no collect money, e come here say they video am, he come talk say him collect money, bt no be bribe. Farouk come talk say himsef get some things to show against Ote, Ote now no gree come see House of Reps again, person wey run go see police, mata don serious, he no wan see Reps again, na to begin go court up n down. Naija we hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrin Fails To Appear At Ethics Committee Hearing Of Budget Padding Allegation / Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle / OSUN 2018: Mobile Phone; INEC Make Clarification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.