Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? (1568 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by mamalola19: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2012
Am seeking for constructive advise on the best way for him to handle this very disgraceful situation that is going on in his family. Please lets help him out, for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

His story goes like this...

I stayed with my Uncle in lagos, he has a church in Ogudu Ojota. Around late 90 I have a lady and we courted for 6 years b4 we wedded in 2002. Up till now no child; sickness upon sickness for this lady.

Last January a pastor asked me to fast and pray, and I fasted and prayed. To my surprise after the prayer, my uncle went to my daddy to confess that he was going out with my wife b4 our wedding and that he even continued till now. I was shocked when my father told me, because this man is a popular pastor.

But I could remember that back then anytime this lady come he always exhibit hatred towards me, in fact he hates me... I don’t want to reveal his name and the name of his church. The truth is that I know he was doing all these bad things but I didn’t know he would do it with my own wife, taking her to different hotels.

Pls what can I do?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/18012/18/a-pastor-is-sleeping-with-my-wife-and-hes-my-uncle.html
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Tsmooth1(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Simply ask ur wife who did she love, u or him? If u then u can forgive her and move, but if him she should simply go and move with him.
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by r231(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2012
undecided
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:
Simply ask ur wife who did she love, u or him? If u then u can forgive her and move, but if him she should simply go and move with him.
My brother, if for me, no matter the amount of begging, I can forgive but CANT have her back!
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Tsmooth1(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2012
Even me i wont take her back, but if he can then he should do it and move on. But he should remember what she did is adultry.
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:
Even me i wont take her back, but if he can then he should do it and move on. But he should remember what she did is adultry.
Ya, if he can take her as his wife, then fine!
Aspa the adultry thingy, na she sabi. Na she do the adultry so make she face the consequence.
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2012
mamalola19: Am seeking for constructive advise on the best way for him to handle this very disgraceful situation that is going on in his family. Please lets help him out, for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

His story goes like this...

I stayed with my Uncle in lagos, he has a church in Ogudu Ojota. Around late 90 I have a lady and we courted for 6 years b4 we wedded in 2002. Up till now no child; sickness upon sickness for this lady.

Last January a pastor asked me to fast and pray, and I fasted and prayed. To my surprise after the prayer, my uncle went to my daddy to confess that he was going out with my wife b4 our wedding and that he even continued till now. I was shocked when my father told me, because this man is a popular pastor.
Divorce your wife..

But I could remember that back then anytime this lady come he always exhibit hatred towards me, in fact he hates me... I don’t want to reveal his name and the name of his church. The truth is that I know he was doing all these bad things but I didn’t know he would do it with my own wife, taking her to different hotels.

Pls what can I do?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/18012/18/a-pastor-is-sleeping-with-my-wife-and-hes-my-uncle.html
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Did anyone bother to look at the source? It was taken from a movie jorh why should I waste my time reading it?
Re: A Pastor Is Sleeping With My Wife And He’s My Uncle: What Can I Do? by koozy(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2012
T-smooth:
This one is still asking. Which kind yeye ask. There's no question of love here. Them don use u as maga for the longest time, just swallow ur pride and walk away

(1) (Reply)

Food Seller Trick By Charm And Was Slept With By 3 Okada Rider / Robbers Shoot Pastor’s Mouth For Begging Them Not To Rape Daughter(photo) / Final Year Law Student In IMSU Killed Today By Cultists – Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.