Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) (980 Views)

Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / Which Do I Choose; Marriage Or Job? / Must a Traditionally Married Couple Wait for Church Marriage Before Lovemaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by hassymo5(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2012
guys, pls advice me and my girl!!!!!
we mate at a friend committee of friends meeting,
we started like a joke, now we are lovers,
we both love each other,
but here are some of the problems we are right now facing
1, Her mother who is a one time catholic, whom married a cocin member, is against her daughter going out with a catholic.
2, Two of her uncle's called her and said, she should end the relationship and that they are praying to God to end it
3, They want her to marry who they want, and my girl is not ready for that. so she is not respecting them, so now the world family is pointing fingers at me, as to im the one making their daughter to misbehave
4, They set up a PANEL in the church to talk to my girl, she told them she love me and would love to marry me, but she was warn to stay away from me, that catholic's drink and worship mary
5, Every day alot come up, about us, my girl cry all the time, and i console her, but im comfused as what to do
6. my family dont have any problem, my mum love my girl.
7, every day she is been reported to different authority of the church, which worsen the matter day by day!!!!
8, she keep saying to me i should not leave her cos of the problem at hand, i donot intend to leave her!!!!!!!!
guys alot are happening, but dis are just fews, what message do you have for me and my girl, we are still praying to God and hope all will be well!!!!!!!!!
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Ask her, will marrying somebody recommended by the church or ur mum guaranty ur happiness in marriage
In some places when u marry someone, u marry them out of their church , or will she still continue with them?
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by osobanson: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Love is the key but beyound that,I personally respect the parent,s consent or else they may be d one 2 frustrate ur marriage nd I believe dat IF u truly love her, U ll respect her parent nd their consent.Before U go ahead in marrying her trust God nd encourage her 2 try win her parent's consent b4 U kan go ahead in marryn her.Also frm experience I advice U avoid 2 much emotional act bkos it may lead 2 sex nd Both may lata live 2 regret it.
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by hassymo5(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2012
osobanson: Love is the key but beyound that,I personally respect the parent,s consent or else they may be d one 2 frustrate ur marriage nd I believe dat IF u truly love her, U ll respect her parent nd their consent.Before U go ahead in marrying her trust God nd encourage her 2 try win her parent's consent b4 U kan go ahead in marryn her.Also frm experience I advice U avoid 2 much emotional act bkos it may lead 2 sex nd Both may lata live 2 regret it.

osobanson: Love is the key but beyound that,I personally respect the parent,s consent or else they may be d one 2 frustrate ur marriage nd I believe dat IF u truly love her, U ll respect her parent nd their consent.Before U go ahead in marrying her trust God nd encourage her 2 try win her parent's consent b4 U kan go ahead in marryn her.Also frm experience I advice U avoid 2 much emotional act bkos it may lead 2 sex nd Both may lata live 2 regret it.

when her mother marrieed her father, she came from catholic church, but she doeent want her daugheter to marry a catholic, is anoyin
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by hassymo5(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2012

some parents will make one marry the wrong person. cos of church doctrines
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by GboyegaD(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Just be patient and prayerful about the situation and continue to be the good person you are and over time they sure would succumb.
Re: Church, Marriage Or Love (we Have A Big Problem) by hassymo5(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
Guys, pls i need ur consent on this topic,say somethings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Initiates Girl Into Witchcraft Usingfish In Kaduna / Is It Proper For Parent to Keep Stock Of Child's School Fees Receipt? / What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.