Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Would You Like Prevent Yourself From Scams On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Like Prevent Yourself From Scams On Nairaland? (485 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / The Most Common Scams On Alibaba And How To Escape Them / Beware Of Scams Claiming To Be Ymodulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like Prevent Yourself From Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yes, some people have been scammed here by some miscreant who claim to have products to sell.

Based on this, I made a post about wanting to educate people on internet business as well as offline bvsinesses but the moderator moved my post to the advert section.

If you would appreciate the education, knowledge and information which I shall dispense and impact on members of this community, please click on 'like' and also appeal on my behalf that the mod shouldn't move my thread for any reason but to allow the thread serve its purpose. Thank you and God bless.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Engineers At Your Service / Dstv Must Read "'pay As You Go'' Lets Start The Protest / A Lot Of People Don't Make This In A Lifetime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.