Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

No longer looking - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No longer looking (1344 Views)

Married But No Longer Interested In Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No longer looking by Awo4(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
Re: No longer looking by illusion2: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
Bros u get lips o ! (lol) grin grin

Just joking, ladies pls respond accordingly
Re: No longer looking by Zandra1(f): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
Y the half-faced pix? cheesy cheesy. Put a pix with ur whole face and ur whole body so that people that re interested will know what u look like. U never know, it may get more people interested. Newayz, good luck.
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2007
Re: No longer looking by gbengeoou: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2007
Who be you bros? gud luck in ur search o. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2007
good luck o shocked
Re: No longer looking by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2007
No job no girl sha
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2007
ADICK:

No job no girl sha
LOL. . .true true
Re: No longer looking by chinesedoll(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2007
@gbengaoou
u no serious o!
wetin u mean by who be you grin
cud not stop laughing

@poster keep trying
u might get lucky wink
Re: No longer looking by chinesedoll(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2007
;d
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
R u a dark cast or a confused cast grin

SEE YOUR LIPS, Tooooo much kissing don bend am
Re: No longer looking by chinesedoll(f): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2007
make una live
dis guy and him lips now grin
Re: No longer looking by saucekid(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
abi una see the lips too?? shocked shocked

i sure say the guy sabi kiss wella grin grin grin
Re: No longer looking by buzzgonz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2007
Nice Pix and Sexy lips, Good luck in your search! wink
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2007
@post
dude. . .i think you have a better chance at getting a girl if you delete the pix tongue
Re: No longer looking by chinesedoll(f): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
@toyinrayo

u dis people u wont kill
me with laff
its obvious dat dis is his sexiest
pics he has u won try
is it easy
Re: No longer looking by yme5: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2007
Why are you picking on him and his lips undecided If you girls like him, say it out.

But seriously @ poster, please comot that pics lipsrsealed Or take another with a better side view of your lips. Be like say. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: No longer looking by mukina2: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
Good luck cheesy
Re: No longer looking by speeddater: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
A lot of people have responded. I love my lips tongue
Re: No longer looking by sholeee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
really? with those ponmo lips, i ginne die (lol)
pls go for a lips suction ,no girl one make person swallow their lip tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2007
@ sholee- it's called a Liposuction-
(Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty ("fat modeling"wink, liposculpture or suction lipectomy ("suction-assisted fat removal"wink is a cosmetic surgery operation that removes fat from many different sites on the human body. Areas affected can range from the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, to the neck, backs of the arms and elsewhere. The fat is usually removed via a cannula (a hollow tube) and aspirator (a suction device).)

SO PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF AGAIN. tongue

and

@ all you other haters who don't have anything good to say:

1. I think you're just a circus full of clowns

2. I have heard worse comments and such; frankly, they don't bother me anymore.

3. I am very sure that a lot of you probably have bow legs, elephant ears, umbrella noses, fractured teeth, oversized heads and 'issues' with   your 'unmentionables' and so on,  so, nobody is  perfect.

4. I have a job (I'm my own boss) and I enjoy what I'm doing. As a matter of fact, it's taking me places where even if you had wings, (finish it for yourself!)

5. You shouldn't even have replied the post in the first place. I only asked those who were interested to contact me, DUH!

SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for those who have encouraged me, thank you. May you find what you're seeking (as long as it doesn't kill you lol!).

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone (Clowns and Haters too!).
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
A.w.o:

5. You shouldn't even have replied the post in the first place. I only asked those who were interested to contact me, DUH!

SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for those who have encouraged me, thank you. May you find what you're seeking (as long as it doesn't kill you lol!).

wow A.W.O. . . I've got to applaud you there undecided. . . what a long reply for no reason because people will still continue to criticize unless you delete those. . . ehrrrrrrrm . . pix.
FYI, no one is hating on those lips, they're actually trying to help you to reason out why no girl has contact you yet. .
and lol, this is a public forum, once you post a thread, anyone that cares to reply, WILL reply.
Re: No longer looking by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2007
POSTER

GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU TOOK ALL CRITICISM IN GOOD SPIRITS.
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2007
@ toyinrayo

Whether you like it or not, anyone who doesn't have anything good to say is a hater in my dictionary.

Anybody who wants to know me would have to accept me AS I AM  kiss

[size=16pt]FYI [/size] I don't see anything wrong with them and the truth is, I have got responses already.

Truth be told, nobody else has been bold enough to do what I've done and I'm not ashamed of who God has made me.

Whosoever cares to reply should do so with a little bit of maturity.

Thanks anyway.
Re: No longer looking by Nautillus(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2007
@Topic

Hi, 4 some1 like u that listed "Church" as ur 1st "Hubby"neva knew religion was a hubby undecided

U sure do have enough venom 2 dish out. whats the deal??

Did any1 hit close to home??or maybe a "bullseye" grin grin
Re: No longer looking by zignor(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2007
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Nautillus

Thanx for the correction, a simple mistake doesn't need to be a big issue
For example,Here are a few mistakes of your own,

1. My name is not Topic.

2. Nautilus is spelt with a single 'L'

(Nautilus (from Greek ναυτίλος, 'sailor') is the common name of any marine creatures of the cephalopod family Nautilidae, the sole family of the suborder Nautilina. It comprises six species in two genera, the type of which is the genus Nautilus)  lipsrsealed

As for hitting close to home, I'm sorry but you're not really making any sense there.  Really, because I'm not arguing about the size of my lips.

Touche!

I think it's about time I took the post off, seeing that my aim has been achieved.  grin
Re: No longer looking by Nautillus(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2007
Oga AWO
No vex eh?   @Topic is the rereferral mode we Nairalanders adopt here to point @ the thread originator wheneva we wish to comment.

Nautillus is my chosen ID so do not think that your "Newly Discovered" URL to on-linedictionary.com will change anything. my ID is my ID. gbam lipsrsealed

I guess i was 2 generous with the level of intellectual prowess i viewed you with.u sound like you have "complex" issues

Changing the topic/pulling your pictures wont kill the thread. only WE respondents can decide that.I pity the fool who ends up with you.

cheers mate
Re: No longer looking by Awo4(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Nautillus

Now I know it was simply a waste of time replying you, seeing that you love brewing storms in teacups (Mai Tea).

Thank you for educating me on the Nairaland vocabulary.

Abeg, what is it with the complex issue?

Concerning the Nautilus issue-  Is it my fault if I want to put the internet to good use? (A big thank you to http://en.wikipedia.org) and I'll be glad to let you in on some urls where they teach good manners.

Besides I never asked you to change your id, so keep your sword sheathed, Spartan.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should learn to be a bit more polite, you know.  Also learn to appreciate a good joke (seeing that you're pretty good at clowning around yourself).

I can also see you took extra care in getting your spellings right, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone who keeps replying this thread, all your opinions are welcome. (Including my generous Mai Tea) grin

As for me, I'm signing out of this thread for good (So you can send your replies to the dust from my shoes).

[size=24pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: No longer looking by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2007
A.w.o:

@ toyinrayo

Whether you like it or not, anyone who doesn't have anything good to say is a hater in my dictionary.

Anybody who wants to know me would have to accept me AS I AM kiss

[size=16pt]FYI [/size] I don't see anything wrong with them and the truth is, I have got responses already.

Truth be told, nobody else has been bold enough to do what I've done and I'm not ashamed of who God has made me.

Whosoever cares to reply should do so with a little bit of maturity.

Thanks anyway.
. . . LMFAO. . . all those words for moi? shocked should i be impress or what?. . shio

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Easily Wit Guys And Girls On Campus / I Need A Responsible Lady For A Serious Relationship / I Urgently Need A Job In Asaba And Also A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.