Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21785 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by pendo89(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
my fav reporter.
dont know wht to say. So who is the partner?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by redsun(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
miteolu: Is there any money or prestige for being gay? Because the percentage is increasing day in day out. Young ones has turn this devilish act to best alternative and normal stuff

It probably got to do with the chemicals in the food people are eating these days. Aswell as the drinks and the toxic air people breathe.

Not that i am with u in calling it devilish,but i think it is becoming rampant,especially when i hear of pussy loving nigerians as being open gay.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Am waiting for the First Gay US President. Grab my popcorn!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
afam4eva:
Everything is wrong with Tribalism too

You intended to say racism right ? Btw,I'm not xenophobic,I JUST HAVE A BITTER HATRED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by uniQybabs(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
[b][/b]
joi de viv: There's nothing wrong in being gay but there's something wrong in hating, he didnt chose to be who he's, he found himself dancing in a queer life
. By their comment we shall know them. I hail o...

5 Likes

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
No offense, but someone has to ask this. What are the functions of the Anus;

a): Sh1tting
b): phucking
c): Both
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by NET1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na wa o.

I love this guy as a person. Why would he do this?

.NET
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by MrGlobe(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
you people should not kid me. don't make me believe you are just knowing Anderson is gay. I actually saw his partner in one online news source years back. am only surprised people are acting like they are just knowing

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
what is wrong with being gay? Grow up people, Stop being primitive and homophobic. Bully for Anderson for coming out, Takes some courage

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ZUBY77(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
I wonder why i should give a damn

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
what is wrong with being gay? Grow up people, Stop being primitive and homophobic. Congrats to Anderson for coming out, Takes some courage
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
joi de viv: There's nothing wrong in being gay but there's something wrong in hating, he didnt chose to be who he's, he found himself dancing in a queer life

You and Afam4eva must be gays for saying nothing is wrong with homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Tyche(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Who am I to pass judgement on you Cooper, but to think you are my favorite reporter. *SMH*
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by MrGlobe(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Am waiting for the First Gay US President. Grab my popcorn!
you already have it in Obama. grin grin
Google it
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
gboss4sure:

You and Afam4eva must be gays for saying nothing is wrong with homosexuality.
Can you quote where i made such an assertion?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by abbey621(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Homosexuality is becoming more and more rampant everywhere in the world, this is why Nigeria must continue to be a strictly religious country, we may hate religious wars and religious sentiments but when religion and ideals are foregone, the door opens for homosexuality and other immoralities. By the year 2050, almost every westernized country would allow gay marriage, which means 1/4th of the world's population would support homosexuality and with the growing trends of Nigerians adopting western influences, such as Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry, iphone, and so on, the only question left to ask is, is it better to have religious conflicts or a country filled with homosexuals?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
trent9002: what is wrong with being gay? Grow up people, Stop being primitive and homophobic. Congrats to Anderson for coming out, Takes some courage
Are you gay ?

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
with the way people are now coming out to say they gay and d way world leaders now openly support them (even though they themselves are married to the opposite sex with kids), i think the reason is to reduce d world population!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
This is super old news

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
azimibraun: Thank god say wen d dude wan interview me on obama inauguration nite i fante... Little dd i knw i ws saving my asshole.
hmm.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by DSB(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
kingoflag: This is super old news

Tell them o....since 19gbogboro
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by crackhouse(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hmm, i love that guy. He rocks
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: If men are becoming Gay, what happens to the excess women in the system. Its only natural for them to go lesbian or we promote Polygamy. Those in favor say "HAY".......the "HAYs have it.

Yes ooooo the Hays have it! End of discussion. Now women please LINE UP to be counted and contained. cheesy cheesy
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by GarbaAudu: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
...and Cooper too? I thought its only Richard Quest? Chai, this world na wa o. Here we have our own tribal wahala, Oyinbo man get his own bed wahala!
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
Don Lemon is Gay, Suzie orman is GAY

Everyone is gay sef, Even Seun Osewa cheesy
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by edicolove: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2012

The biggest lie the gay community try to sell is that they didn't choose to be gay. They just found themselves that way. How can you claim you just found yourself that way? You were born with a joystick. How can you say it is natural to use your joystick on another joystick or on a shyte hole? You can tell yourself a lie all you want, it won't make it truth. If the whole world start practising homosexuality, human race would have been extinct by now and families would not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by KayDee4: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
He 'admitted' again, I thought he already did that some years ago. . . . yeah and Don Lemon too.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Eltonluigi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
dayokanu: So who is straight in CNN

Don Lemon gay, Anderson Cooper too GAY
Becky Anderson is also gay, there are so many gay people in the media. You just have to deal with it.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by doofanc: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
How was this not obvious?

Dude looks like a pretty boi

funny isn't it? Most gays usually dashingly handsome men, men who could easily get any lady of their choice. . .why they go for the bony rectum is truly beyond me. sad #Sad
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by doofanc: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
How was this not obvious?

Dude looks like a pretty boi
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nature evolves in different ways and gayism is part and parcel of human evolution. It is got a vital role to play in mankind,s faith.

If u hate so much, just pray hard to ur jesus or devil.whoever u pray to that ur son doesnt catch the bug. Because if he does catch the bug,u are not gonna do Bleep all about it.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ogetogeo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
trent9002: what is wrong with being gay? Grow up people, Stop being primitive and homophobic. Bully for Anderson for coming out, Takes some courage

I suppose u are one too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Vaughan Gething To Become Wales' First Black Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.