Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay (21806 Views)

Watch Donald Trump Insult CNN Anderson Cooper To His Face... / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Maine Candidate For Governor Announces He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
Acelifted: Another Ace from the pit of hell. Anytime the devil gets one the respected celebrities to "come out clean", other little hiding dodos get braver and set their paverse ways.
you have a problem.is adultery from heaven?is fornication from paradise?why havent fornicators and adulterers been castigated?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by matrixme(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
...How could people smoke cigarettes too and appear to be enjoying it? One man's meat is another's poision has been an ancient English proverb.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by FXKing2012(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
He needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by denzel2009: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Anderson Cooper is gay naaaa! Reminds me of this my youth corper friend who begged to sleep in my room only for him to attempt handling with my joystick at night and begging to do it with me. I almost stabbed him that midnight.

cos you didn't c[i]u[/i]m?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by joideviv(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
I still wonder why fornicators and others that commits dispicable offences in secreat would come out blatantly calling for d heads of gay men, u're worse than gay men I know, some of em are born this way (yes, gay born), all u just av to do is accept em and leave d rest for Jah. LGBTI is never a new thing (infact it was one of d causes of 1939-1945 world war), ur blood line might b gay, would u like him to face all ds homophobic rants. IF U WALK IN D MARKET PLACE DON'T THROW COS IF U DO..U MIGHT HIT ONE OF UR OWN
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012: He needs Jesus
he probably does.but you need to open your eyes to the reality of the modern age we live in.not everyone believes in Jesus so they arent obligated to follow his laws and abide by hhis principles
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Niflheim(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
anderson cooper being gay has been on wikipedia for the past 4 years.i know he is a great great grandson of cornelius van der bilt.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Delafruita:
he probably does.but you need to open your eyes to the reality of the modern age we live in.not everyone believes in Jesus so they arent obligated to follow his laws and abide by hhis principles
true
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by leon25aug: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls.gays,do u think anderson is d one sticking it into d guy or d guy sticking it into his CNN ass.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Niflheim(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
when i read 'dogmas and morals', which is the freemasons bible,i came to understand that this stuff is a sort of spiritual disease planted in people by an egregore(lodge demon).
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by BetaThings: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
Delafruita:
why dont you form your own homo haram and start exterminating them?bloody hypocrite.you people say its despicable because its a sin.yet people openly commit sins of fornication and adultery.why not start by exterminating those ones
Don't worry about hypocrisy.
You don't have any right to live except in the midst of animals who will shun you anyway.
Any sensible government will put you guys to painless death as a an act of mercy
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ministergh: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
The thing is there are many single and marrried men who are either Bisexual or gay. Lot of guys just date girls to cover up. One thing is as africans....we have been stupid for too long. If we think beeing gay is bad we dnt solve it by hating gays. Africans are like to think by hating them and making making them hide gays are dealt with. We are soo stupid. We can't just do that. Gays are humans and if we think whhat they do is bad, let accept them...let families get children to open up...then help can be given... There are lots of u here your dad or mum has been gay at a point in time or still is practicingg secretly
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by pazienza(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nawa o! If only nigerians would cast the hate they have for gays on our looting leaders,maybe we would have a better country,but what do i know kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Everything IS WRONG about homsexuality !
do you realise your "10 reasons to ban gay marriage" is actually filled with sarcasm?you need to read it once again and actually take note of the sarcasm and then decide which side of the divide you're on.

i know you realise everything is wrong with adultery.just as everything is wrong with drunkenness and lying.just as everything is wrong with deception and cursing.just as everything is wrong with celebrating a mass on a christ on a day that used to be the celebration of the solstice which commemorated the ceremony of adonis.just as everything is wrong with keeping the sabbath on sunday instead of saturday.infact everything is wrong with everything and for that reason,i will not begrudge anyone his own "assumed/perceived" wrongdoing because i have my own list of wrongdoings which i wont expect him to begrudge me so long as it doesnt infringe on his civil and human rights.nobody has moral rights to demand abstinence from a certain immorality
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by dozymars(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
There is something fishy about this gay thing.More and more people are tending to be gay or lesbians as if there is trophy for it.
What has happened to the cool sight of the female boobs, hips, ass and looks but instead they have chosen bone structures.
What a terrible situations.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Niflheim(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
bill schoebelen,the ex freemason, spoke about 'sexual vampirism' which involves sleeping with young boys to imcrease your life span, and this is why gay couples are always looking for small boys to adopt and why choir boys are not safe in the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
BetaThings:
Don't worry about hypocrisy.
You don't have any right to live except in the midst of animals who will shun you anyway.
Any sensible government will put you guys to painless death as a an act of mercy
gather your troops together and let "homo haram" start its own attacks.any sensible government will expel elements like you because of your likelihood to become a full blooded terrorist
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by dowjones(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
deshclones: Being homo sexual is something i still can not understand no matter how hard i try....so with all the pretty and curvy ladies parading this earth...ladies with formidable and well proportioned frontage and backside,smooth velvet legs and soft lips......this pussy wey dey sweet pass anything....person go decide to become a homo sexual...ramming his rod into another hairy muscular man like himself?? Lord have mercy.....

that was graphic my niccur, real graphic !
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin if the dude like let him marry a cow, is not of my Damn business.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Niflheim(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
when british magicians john dee and edward kelley experienced difficulties hearing voices from the spirit realm and translating the messages,they summoned the angel Madini,who told them to sleep with each other in order to restore the connection.it is the tradition of witches.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
dozymars: There is something fishy about this gay thing.More and more people are tending to be gay or lesbians as if there is trophy for it.
What has happened to the cool sight of the female boobs, hips, ass and looks but instead they have chosen bone structures.
What a terrible situations.
homoseuality isnt just men,therez also lesbia.ns.its not that they are growing,its just that the american society is gradually getting to a stage where they can come out of the closet.in many other countries,there's no need to come out because there is no closet to get locked in.countries like netherland,spain,south africa legalised gay marriage long ago so it doesnt really make the news that a person is gay.but in america,where republicans are just beginning to realise that they actually lost the civil rights law,they have turned their attention to the gay rights movement.contrary to what a lot of people think,america is a very conservative country.republicans keep that ideology and are intent on shoving it down everyone's throat.Ian Mckellen "came out" more than 60 years ago.ellen degeneres "came out" about 15 years ago while elton john came out the day he was born.it took the isaiah washington drama for T.R Knight to "come out".the perceived increase in gay population is just a reflection of people finally feeling free to let go of the toga of inferiority and embrace who they truly are.
personally,i enjoy the warmth of a woman's core so i cant figure out why a man would wanna forgo that for another bazooka.however,i cant begrudge anyone their choice of sex partner and i have to accept their choice
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Mbuko91(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
Koolking: Here's Anderson, for those of us who dont knw him
this fine man? Nawa ooooo...thats really shocking....he is too fine to b gay...well,na beautiful boys dey do gay.
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Validated: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
All gays should be outlawed. They are heading straight to the hottest zone in hell
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Delafruita(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Validated: All gays should be outlawed. They are heading straight to the hottest zone in hell
why not just dethrone God and ask that the trumphet be blown?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
In the late 1700s some people wanted democratic rule.
Conservative elements of the church pointed to the Bible and said
it proved that the king ruled by God's will.
In the mid 1800s some people wanted to end slavery.
it proved that God approved of slavery.
In the early 1900s some people wanted to give women the
vote. Conservative elements of the church pointed to the Bible
and said it proved that God made women inferior to men.
In the mid 1900s some people wanted to end segregation.
it proved God wanted to keep the races separate.
When you look back at how your parents and grandparents dealt
with these things, are you ashamed or proud?
Now some people want to allow gay marriage. Conservative
elements of the church are pointing to the Bible and saying it
proves God hates homosexuality.
When your children and grandchildren look back at how you deal
with this, will they be ashamed or proud?
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by trent9002(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
In the late 1700s some people wanted democratic rule.
it proved that the king ruled by God's will.
In the mid 1800s some people wanted to end slavery.
it proved that God approved of slavery.
In the early 1900s some people wanted to give women the
vote. Conservative elements of the church pointed to the Bible
and said it proved that God made women inferior to men.
In the mid 1900s some people wanted to end segregation.
it proved God wanted to keep the races separate.
When you look back at how your parents and grandparents dealt
with these things, are you ashamed or proud?
Now some people want to allow gay marriage. Conservative
elements of the church are pointing to the Bible and saying it
proves God hates homosexuality.
When your children and grandchildren look back at how you deal
with this, will they be ashamed or proud?

1 Like

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ivynwa(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Boom bye bye to the Batti boys.

Hey! We are just talking--- don't kill anybody please.
To think that he is such a sweet looking baby, now this------disgusting!

Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by Ivynwa(f): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Validated: All gays should be outlawed. They are heading straight to the hottest zone in hell

Nnaa do they have zones in hell? The lil bit hot zone, the mildly hot zone, the hot zone, the hotter and the hottest zones? I hope they have a very sweet club zone in heaven cause I don't want to miss my loud music (praise and worship,hip hop, dancehall,soca) blasting when I get to heaven? Hahaha grin grin

Delafruita:

personally,i enjoy the warmth of a woman's core so i cant figure out why a man would wanna forgo that for another bazooka.however,i cant begrudge anyone their choice of sex partner and i have to accept their choice

Choice of s-ex partner! my sweet looking *ss.
Please Mr. Delafruita if people wake up tomorrow and choose to sleep with their children will you accept their choice too? Mtscheeeeew
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by dowjones(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
pufectskin: To those of you that are homophobic; no amount of hatred or punishment would make homosexuality go away, I am afraid. Homosexuality is as old as your great great great grand parents. The only reason why it appears new is because there is because societies like America encourage openness and self expression and there is also the technology for societies to access information.
I have a great-grand uncle who never got married (if he were still alive, he'll be 113yrs old this year); my mum said he was extremely neat, dashing, and d mist well dressed man she ever knew. He always said he couldn't stand women. I told my mum he was gay but because of the times he lived in, he couldn't come out.
In my opinion, societies are better off if they allow this people come out so that we all know who we are dealing with.

your great grand uncle was gay? ok bye .
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by ramalot(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
smiley
Re: Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay by deleo16(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
Niflheim: when i read 'dogmas and morals', which is the freemasons bible,i came to understand that this stuff is a sort of spiritual disease planted in people by an egregore(lodge demon).
true Rebecca brown MD wrote this several years about spiritual forces in america titled "prepare for war" when the book came out or pulished americans taught she was crazy or kenneth hagin"thetrimphant church" this gay issue is a demonic spirit instead of hating them find a way to help them they need to be delivered the evil spirit in them would not make them realise that is wrong. things of world has lead people astray to sin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.