Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? (5709 Views)

Epassport Experience At Embassy Of Nigeria DC / Naija In Belarus / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by pito: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
I heard Belarus has opened an Embassy in Abuja, is it true? If it is true Can anyone tell me the Embassy address?
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by pito: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
@visagal thanks for the info, it's highly appreciated.
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
@Pito, pls can give more info about Belarus? I try Google its not given me the best. Await your response. Thanks
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by truelovecom: 4:32am On Jul 09, 2012
@holacunlay you can get your visa upon arrival at minsk 2 airport, belarus from now till the end of august. cos from 1st september the consular office in minsk 2 airport will stop issueing visas to citizen of countries wit belarus embassy...getting visa at their abuja embassy might be stressful.i asked their embassy in nigeria when they start issueing visa, and reply was "maybe by august".which means they are not even sure...@ halcunlay what's your purpose of travelling to belarus.
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by jerola: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2012
@truelove.com regarding u post my norma invation which used to be the travel documents to belarus has been certified by the belarussian immigration and police but they said they will send it to me thru dhl to go collect the visa at the embassy here in abuja and no more at minsk airport,I heard they also have a place in sheraton thru this post I don't know how effective that is and I don't know if anybody has confirmed their activities in abuja
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by truelovecom: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
@jerola pls read my reply on the other topic ; naija in Belarus....actually it depends on the school u applied..I applied to grodno state medical university though their official email.but the school later replied me insisting that i should apply for admission through their official agent .they gave me his contact.I emailed him and he told me that i can still get my visa upon arrival, as long as i arrive within august...which school did u apply to and was it through the school agent or representative.PLS NOTE; The school or genuine school representative or genuine school agent does not ask for money before sending invitation..in fact the school said that invitation is free
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by truelovecom: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
@visagal its not room 213, but room317....For Belarus embassy in Nigeria ,please everyone should check www.mfa.gov.by, then click on "diplomatic mission", then click "Nigeria" .the whole information u need about their embassy in Nigeria will appear...don't let anyone dupe u, please shine your eyes.
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by umunnatim(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2012
Please can i have the contact of the school agent here in Nigeria?i want to do my Masters in Belarus thanks.
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ the Person who said that invitation is free. When you arrive, you will realize if Visa Invitation is free or not.
Re: Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2012

(1)

Dv 2007 Lottery Winners In Nigeria / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / Us Visa Passport Pixels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.