Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (62917 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88: Kandii any ghetto accent is nasty. Ghetto French is worse than English. Imagine lol.

lol, I have never heard ghetto french.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: Yank talkin' about English lmao..

Favor - wrong

Favour - right

color - wrong

colour - right.

Yankz are clones!!!

Salute the English kid. cool

Please, can you just type in regular English?

LOL

It's been hard trying to read you and your nemesis' posts.

Still #london2Lasgidi
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: lol, I have never heard ghetto french.

No? It sounds dirty, especially when they rap lol.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Honestly i have yet to see anyone on this forum type with half way decent english since i been here

London's english is trash, because he is trying to imitate African American street slang

If you notice prior to the Mr Nairaland thread he never even typed like that.

With that being said, In serious conversations i see Horrible english being presented on this forum.

perhaps you need to stop restricting yourself to the romance section... the religion and politics sections include a couple of smart, well-read folks.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
speaking in slang when dictated by choice does not mean you will always articulate yourself with street slang

I switch in and out, depends on the mood and who i am addressing.

I speak many languages

"Hood" Is just a variant of one.

..Lol@kandii feeling a sense of cerebral superiority when This Idiot London is around.

The difference between me and this fool is, clearly by the video he actually talks like that.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

lmaoooooo.

london, that accent is ghetto and cringing. . Speak correct english and your accent will come out nicer.

I wasn't born in the uk but I tried my best not to get influenced with that london ghetto accent. My first language isn't english but God damn it, I will try to speak correct english like the english man even if I make mistakes sometimes.

Black people created their own way of speaking but it still sounds English..

We're blacks and we have a different tonal way of speaking, we can't speak the same way as white people.

If white people understand how we speak, and a lot of white people also speak like that; why do you have a problem with it?

How about white people who speak cockney, those from Liverpool, Scotland, Wales etc.. who speak with a different accent?

What you're doing on here is the reason why black people in the UK hate Africans, and you guys wonder why they abuse you all the time. It's because of what you're trying to do now.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:
What you're doing on here is the reason why black people in the UK hate Africans, and you guys wonder why they abuse you all the time. It's because of what you're trying to do now.

similar to AAs here too, blacks in Aemrica and the UK dislike Africans because they show them up as the half-witted, lazy folks that they truly are.
There is no excuse for blacks to have such a poor command of the primary language where they reside.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lmfao@the proper english debate on literally the worst english writing forum i have ever been a member of.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
davidylan: similar to AAs here too, blacks in Aemrica and the UK dislike Africans because they show them up as the half-witted, lazy folks that they truly are.
There is no excuse for blacks to have such a poor command of the primary language where they reside.

Seconded. You'd be surprised at how many AA's refuse to work and sit in the unemployment lines and welfare offices because "the white man" made them slaves. In this 2012, those lazy folks still exist. They have an excuse for everything.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Lmfao@having objections to the word "Niqqer" when the entire forum is speaking in broken nigerian english tongue

.....The Hypocrisy and the outright stupidity is appalling Lmfao

We speak broken english but it doesn't mean that is what we speak constantly.

It's not like you guys speak that ghetto language and then try to speak proper english, no! The ghetto language is who you are. It goes with your dressing and behaviour.

"nuttin, do my shid, my nicca"
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by blackboi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kor-kor-kor-kor.... Ku kuu ru kuu!
Cocky cOrk I need you once again.. B4 pdP takes over L cheesy L
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
My written English is impeccable, but this is just fun. I don't know why people are getting uppity about having jokes.

Versatility isn't dumbness, it's just for the fun of it.

I can speak four languages fluently, and I also speak in ten different accents (American, Jamaican, ghetto English, proper English, cockney, Brummie, Scottish, Nigerian accent etc.).

Much ado about nothing.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: My written English is impeccable, but this is just fun. I don't know why people are getting uppity about having jokes.

I can speak four languages fluently, and I also speak in ten different accents (American, Jamaican, ghetto English, proper English, cockney, Brummie, Scottish, Nigerian accent etc.).

Much ado about nothing.

It's not.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

We speak broken english but it doesn't mean that is what we speak constantly.

It's not like you guys speak that ghetto language and then try to speak proper english, no! The ghetto language is who you are. It goes with your dressing and behaviour.

"nuttin, do my shid, my nicca"

You know damn well Royal does not speak "Ghetto"(smh@your mentality) constantly on this forum

So stop it.
london2lasgidi: My written English is impeccable, but this is just fun. I don't know why people are getting uppity about having jokes.

Much ado about nothing.

wow impressive!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2012

Much ado about nothing.

Isn't it harder to write in slang? If proper English is your first language, then speak it. I would think that writing improperly for fun actually takes more work and brain power lol.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Lmfao@the proper english debate on literally the worst english writing forum i have ever been a member of.

Lmao..

These people are clowns.

The written English on this forum is terrible; atleast we can agree on that, Mr. China made. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2012

Much ado about nothing.

lol, there we go. Much better. I did not even delete your comments because of the arguing but because my brain couldn't unscramble what you guys were saying.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Evagreenfields: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please where is debosky?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Lmao..

These people are clowns.

The written English on this forum is terrible; atleast we can agree on that, Mr. China made. grin

A lot of the people on this forum have English as a second language.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Isn't it harder to write in slang? If proper English is your first language, then speak it. I would think that writing improperly for fun actually takes more work and brain power lol.

If you're versatile, it isn't difficult.

Just get yourself into the mood, and you're ready to go.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Do i have to start posting these ladies horrible broken nigerian "variant" of english in here?

The difference between You and when im "roasting" london is.....

Im purposely changing character (despicable) You women here run around writing in broken horrible english text all day every day constantly..

And a majority of it is not even decipherable

lmfao@actually even having the audacity to even bring up "proper" english on this forum full of poorly educated broken english writing fools Lmfao
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Lmao..

These people are clowns.

considering the first language for most is not english... that can be easily excused.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
Enough already, let's take it back to the ghetto lmao..

aye, big ups to tha ghettos around tha world, ya dig? lmao.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Go in that romance section...

Dear god, it's like reading 6 year old scribble
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Go in that romance section...

Dear god, it's like reading 6 year old scribble

The average age in the Romance section is six, so that's no surprise.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: j-slimz(f), ekehboy(m), ikekings(m), omo_to_dun(m), Tiboi, Adaeze003(f), De~Blunt, Richfella(m), deenee, IZUKWU(m), blackboi(m), dayokanu(m), bash673(m), kandiikane(m), makaveli16, sexkillz(m), Ileke-IdI, davidylan(m), london2lasgidi(m), Despicable-VII, ogugua88(f), Evagreenfields(f), Mr..Cork and 13 guest(s)

There's a six year old present.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
aye, long hair havin' clone.........imma roast ya azz for suya lmao........ niccaz be hatin'...............dey be hatin'......................but i be winnin' lmao..
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
If I am in a serious conversation, I speak proper english(which is light years beyond what i read on this forum)

When I am on a medical forum, or a science forum, I speak proper english

When I am on a forum, inside of a thread that is titled "mr nairaland" and arguing with some Teenage London guy rapping in the Dark

Ill speak Hood

Thank you

tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88: Viewing this topic: j-slimz(f), ekehboy(m), ikekings(m), omo_to_dun(m), Tiboi, Adaeze003(f), De~Blunt, Richfella(m), deenee, IZUKWU(m), blackboi(m), dayokanu(m), bash673(m), kandiikane(m), makaveli16, sexkillz(m), Ileke-IdI, davidylan(m), london2lasgidi(m), Despicable-VII, ogugua88(f), Evagreenfields(f), Mr..Cork and 13 guest(s)

There's a six year old present.

To be entirely honest, he isnt the only one on that list. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2012

Much ado about nothing.

London my man, stop trying to 'defend' yourself by sounding too logical...and proving stuffs - this is exactly the corner where your haters want you. You're here to have fun, just IGNORE anything/anyone that detracts you from that. You're playing into their hands by taking this too seriously.

I had more fun reading your earlier, 'less-logical' posts smiley.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Ammyng(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

datz racism lmao..

ebonics is blacka-english lmao...

you racist too mod? lmao

The way you lmao and lol makes me wanna question your sexual orientation join your unproved photo tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.