Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (62921 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
London you got the mods protecting you son

They on ya payroll...Kandii hiding all my good material

So ill roast ya az Later.

Royal=Legit Pretty Niqqah...Legit Lightskin Niqqah

London= Brownskin Niqqah perpetrating as a teamlightskin member via Photoshop

grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Black people created their own way of speaking but it still sounds English..

We're blacks and we have a different tonal way of speaking, we can't speak the same way as white people.

If white people understand how we speak, and a lot of white people also speak like that; why do you have a problem with it?

How about white people who speak cockney, those from Liverpool, Scotland, Wales etc.. who speak with a different accent?

What you're doing on here is the reason why black people in the UK hate Africans, and you guys wonder why they abuse you all the time. It's because of what you're trying to do now.

We have a different tonal way of speaking? What the Bleep? Have you never seen a black person speaking correct english? Without, "yhu shid my nucca"? Wtf, I am not here to speak about white people, you are a black person. People in scotch speak in different accents etc but it does not mean they speak in ghetto. I have an accent, it does not mean I go about saying "wagwan, bruvv, blad, my nucca? You wan dat boh-ah"
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
The funniest thing about this forum is that, Nigerians think big vocabs = mastery of the English language..

Most don't even know how to use the subject/verb agreement. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
davidylan: To be entirely honest, he isnt the only one on that list. grin

Clearly lol.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Evagreenfields: Please where is debosky?

In my bed.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Evagreenfields: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

In my bed.
please tell him to come online. thank you
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: The funniest thing about this forum is that, Nigerians think big vocabs = mastery of the English language..

Brah...Have you seen this guy...

Smh Straight Clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQIyTBwDWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmQCbl9vXgs

lmfao@3:00 of tha second video
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Ammyng(f): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: aye, long hair havin' clone.........imma roast ya azz for suya lmao........ niccaz be hatin'...............dey be hatin'......................but i be winnin' lmao..

There's way too many phony ishes behind this LMAO of yours
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: The funniest thing about this forum is that, Nigerians think big vocabs = mastery of the English language..

Not really. I personally would prefer to read simple English grammar without having to reach for an urban dictionary every 2 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lmfao@my man david standing in the snow clowning London about proper english on his Iphone.

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Im about to go vote for David.

Brotha got a real pic and he trynna kick Knowledge..I see you fam
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
LMAO @ obadiagbon

Every time I see that video, I think "PhysicQED" cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012

It's not about big vocabularies. Big vocabularies won't make you speak better english. I am not going to sit here and say I speak in a posh english accent with correct english, no. That is not my aim, my aim is learning to speak better english that is clear and understandable. I make my mistakes too but I am getting better, after all, it is a language. It's like you london boys just want stay in that rotten circle of dirty, cringing slang.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LMAO @ obadiagbon

Every time I see that video, i think "PhysicQED" cheesy cheesy

....lol
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

We have a different tonal way of speaking? What the Bleep? Have you never seen a black person speaking correct english? Without, "yhu shid my nucca"? Wtf, I am not here to speak about white people, you are a black person. People in scotch speak in different accents etc but it does not mean they speak in ghetto. I have an accent, it does not mean I go about saying "wagwan, bruvv, blad, my nucca? You wan dat boh-ah"

What you're typing up there isn't Black British English, that's ebonics. We don't speak ebonics, and the black accent in London is called the LONDON ACCENT; many white people also speak the accent, but without the slangs.

If you're black in London, and you speak proper white; then something is wrong with you. You're definitely an uncle tom.

MP. David Lammy is an example of a black man who tries too hard to speak white, and nobody takes him seriously. Even Obama don't speak white. He speaks normal, despite having white parents.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
davidylan:

Not really. I personally would prefer to read simple English grammar without having to reach for an urban dictionary every 2 seconds.

My husband, are you happy with my good work? tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

na you biko. Thanks for the hardwork... you shall be rewarded when i come into my kingdom. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lol@Kandii being so Anti Ghetto and Being so Anti Black Hued women

I smell some high class snobbery up in here

As they say in the Hood....

[size=16pt]{{{{Booshie}}}}[/size]
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

I am not happy sad
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
I feel you though kandii...

You don't like those "ghetto" black folks huh?

...LoL They are soooooo Ghettooo(*White Girl Voice*)
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Ammyng(f): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:

Brah...Have you seen this guy...

Smh Straight Clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQIyTBwDWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmQCbl9vXgs

lmfao@3:00 of tha second video

W.T.H? Is he okay? grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: If you're black in London, and you speak proper white; then something is wrong with you. You're definitely an uncle tom.

...lol^

"Speak Proper White"

Lmfao@the type of people i am associating with today
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
It's not about big vocabularies. Big vocabularies won't make you speak better english. I am not going to sit here and say I speak in a posh english accent with correct english, no. That is not my aim, my aim is learning to speak better english that is clear and understandable. I make my mistakes too but I am getting better, after all, it is a language. It's like you london boys just want stay in that rotten circle of dirty, cringing slang.

You still don't get it, do you?

The so-called 'London Boys' speak with the right diction, but we just spiced it up with some Afro-Caribbean slangs; to make it more black. We gave it our own flavour, but still kept it in its original form.

I speak normal when I speak to white people, and we sound almost the same, with the same diction, but different tone.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

What you're typing up there isn't Black British English, that's ebonics. We don't speak ebonics, and the black accent in London is called the LONDON ACCENT; many white people also speak the accent, but without the slangs.

If you're black in London, and you speak proper white; then something is wrong with you. You're definitely an uncle tom.

MP. David Lammy is an example of a black man who tries too hard to speak white, and nobody takes him seriously. Even Obama don't speak white. He speaks normal, despite having white parents.

He had a white mother and black daddy.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Ammyng(f): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:
Even Obama don't speak white. He speaks normal, despite having white parents.

Hihihihiihiihiii laughing in Peter griffin's voice. This dude! OHH no grin grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Bullsh!t! Everywhere you go in england, there is a different accent but lets talk about london. London has a recognisable accent in general but you also have the ghetto london accent where everything is pronounced with an "ah", that butter accent I gave"boh-ah". It's disgusting!

Dumbas$, so because I don't say "bruvv, blad, nucca, wagwan", I am an uncle tom? Seriously, go school.

No one is saying speak white but speak correct english. Many black men are born in posh areas with the posh accents, I bet you did make fun of them saying they are uncle toms. Get the Bleep out of here with your "WE, LONDON BLACK PEOPLE SPEAK EBONICS"

you dey crase? cheesy

Ya, dig my nucca. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
"Speak White".....

...."and Royal they serious too" ~~~Voice in my Head
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Burrito: He's wearing a girl's jacket, carrying a girl's purse, carrying emptying gucci bags grin and covering his face with dem goggles.

Hey give the gay dude trying to come out of the closet some credit.

And at least those Gucci CARRIER bags are real, even if they are empty cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: Ya, dig my nucca. tongue

Not nucca. niqqa
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrsChima(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:

...lol^

"Speak Proper White"

Lmfao@the type of people i am associating with today

Create a thread in the culture section.....it is an interesting topic. I would do it but on my Phone and it doesnt have nairaland features.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by davida222(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: All of the guys up there are cute smiley

Ikekings is just adorable though! cheesy
SorĂ½ ar u shor u saw sexkizz Just askin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Ammyng(f): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who else speaks white here apart from Kandiikane and Royal grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.