Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,941 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (302958 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
princehb: Sir callertune,
I wish to apply for msc comp sc,

These are my questions:

1. Is there any entrance test for computer science?

2. My transcript will be ready in 3weeks, can I apply?, will I meet up?. I am expecting just a copy.

3. How much is current tuition for computer science?

4. What's the duration of the course and when is it starting?

Thank you sir.
Not sure they write. But you'll be informed if there'll be any exam. Tuition was less than 90k per session. Minimum payment per semester is over 56k per semester(20k acceptance inclusive). Duration is 4 semesters, starting is whenever new session begins. Apply for 2 transcripts one for pg other for dept. Its still not late as deadline you see there is for online submission but you can still submit your supporting docs even abt 2wks later.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by twosquare(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Rock247(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
i wud lk to know if a 2.70 gpa is acceptable for msc & pls @Callertunes or any one with the prospectus shud forward it to kemdi411@yahoo.com ,thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks Callertunes..

Omo msc tuition fee is too much oo..
even Unilag's is not up to that and their program run just a year
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rock247: i wud lk to know if a 2.70 gpa is acceptable for msc & pls @Callertunes or any one with the prospectus shud forward it to kemdi411@yahoo.com ,thanks.
Depends on dept applied to and how much applicants they've got. If there's gonna be an entrance test for the dept, then you'll have a better chance to prove yourself.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Rock247(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank you for your quick response @Callertunes..i wud like to go in for msc bus admin, what are my chances, becus i heard there are many applicants for the department..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please, Callertunes, How much is the fee for M.sc Elect/elect. engr and also are there hostel accomodation, if so, how much is it?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
@callertunes:must the refs be lecturers/academicians? cos i dont have any on my ref list. thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
BJ88: @callertunes:must the refs be lecturers/academicians? cos i dont have any on my ref list. thanks

I think at least 2 must be academicians
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rock247: Thank you for your quick response @Callertunes..i wud like to go in for msc bus admin, what are my chances, becus i heard there are many applicants for the department..
MBA write test so prepare hard to prove yourself.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
splendidb20: Please, Callertunes, How much is the fee for M.sc Elect/elect. engr and also are there hostel accomodation, if so, how much is it?
less than 58k as payment for first semester (20k acceptance included) maybe 30-40k for second semester. Postgraduate accommodation is available, first come first serve i.e first to pay sch fees and apply gets first. Its 7.5k or so per annum with 700naira hall due

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
tobiflink:

I think at least 2 must be academicians
Supported. At least 2 from your past institution. Walk up to them or mail them, they are usually willing to help and happy abt it. Not for bad belles o
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
princehb: Thanks Callertunes..

Omo msc tuition fee is too much oo..
even Unilag's is not up to that and their program run just a year
are you Sure? Anyway, msc is not just masters especially with OAU. There are taught msc courses with long essay or so called thesis whereas they's other which is research based with research thesis. UI operates d former and some other schs. Its usually faster and research is theoritical most times. Ife get their own wahala sha
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2013
callertune:
less than 58k as payment for first semester (20k acceptance included) maybe 30-40k for second semester. Postgraduate accommodation is available, first come first serve i.e first to pay sch fees and apply gets first. Its 7.5k or so per annum with 700naira hall due

Thanks Callertunes
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 3:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Happy independence to all you guys, Callertunes, Adevictor and all intending and prospective applicants, i wish everybody a strike free academic session after this protracted one. Be yourself n remain focused.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Saintigk(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks

tundesanusi:
Happy independence to all you guys, Callertunes, Adevictor and all intending and prospective applicants, i wish everybody a strike free academic session after this protracted one. Be yourself n remain focused.

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by abiggy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please, is the scratch card for MBA regular different from the other ones for 8500? I wish to change my course from MSc Econs to MBA regular, but can't find it on the list.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
abiggy: Please, is the scratch card for MBA regular different from the other ones for 8500? I wish to change my course from MSc Econs to MBA regular, but can't find it on the list.
Well, but i supposed you must have thought it hard to apply for msc econs before now deciding MBA. I may be able to help you change it I supposed. Get in touch with me but I'm likely to charge you a token cos I had to make a call to confirm that and MTN overcharged me, so i'm pushing d cost to the cause (abiggy). I hope I can help this again.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
pls,i wnt to ask if oau wl accept cgpa of 2.83 for M.A education economics in department of special education nd curicculum studies? also if dy are goin to conduct screening exam ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by abiggy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
callertune:
Well, but i supposed you must have thought it hard to apply for msc econs before now deciding MBA. I may be able to help you change it I supposed. Get in touch with me but I'm likely to charge you a token cos I had to make a call to confirm that and MTN overcharged me, so i'm pushing d cost to the cause (abiggy). I hope I can help this again.
What do I do?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mayboy: pls,i wnt to ask if oau wl accept cgpa of 2.83 for M.A education economics in department of special education nd curicculum studies? also if dy are goin to conduct screening exam ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2013
abiggy:
What do I do?
have you closed your application by clicking acknowledgement? If no, send me ur log on details i.e email & password through my email, clive4good@gmail.com, let me try frm my end here. However, if you'v acknowledged and made final Submittion, I may not be able to assist.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Mayboy][/quote]
they most probably would consider cos i knew someone with abt same cgpa and was considered after test for MA Edu. Sure, there'l be a test. Your course of study is very unclear, MA Econs Edu, Special edu and curriculum studies... Well, I'v answered your questions
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
@callertune:department is :special education nd curriculum studies.y d course of study :M.A education(economics). nd plz cn i get d past question or likely questions or hw d test wl luk lik?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
@callertune:department is :special education nd curriculum studies.y d course of study :M.A education(economics). nd plz cn i get d past question or likely questions or hw d test wl luk lik? Tnx sir
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
@callertune:department is :special education nd curriculum studies.y d course of study :M.A education(economics). nd plz cn i get d past question or likely questions or hw d test wl luk lik? Nd my email is molasoye@gmail.com.Tnx sir
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Sammiejokes(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
please help can I still apply.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Sammiejokes: please help can I still apply.
Yes you can. Get d card and fill online. Contact 3 refs of which 2 should be academicians. Then start processing your 2 transcripts
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Mayboy: @callertune:department is :special education nd curriculum studies.y d course of study :M.A education(economics). nd plz cn i get d past question or likely questions or hw d test wl luk lik? Nd my email is molasoye@gmail.com.Tnx sir
no past question. Expect anything in relation to your field and lil current affair.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Rock247(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls will the sch & dept stil receive transcripts nw that they are stil on strike?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rock247: Pls will the sch & dept stil receive transcripts nw that they are stil on strike?
Hmmm post utme question... Nevertheless, if you can send, why won't they? They would moreover, d pg college netque workers are still active. Only d dept may not always be on desk. If you're very skeptical, use a private courier hand delivery.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Irrespective of the said online deadline, horse's source says application is still open, closing date not fixed yet but not for a very long time from now. For late comers, you've still got a chance to apply hoping you'll be able to get your transcripts on time considering status quo of NASU.
Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.