Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (302338 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
ffrreeee:
pls, am I to submit d transcript for.d department by hand, or courier it as well?

Yes u will submit the transcript and other supporting documents by hand to the dept. Put it all in a brown envelope. I wish u the best in the admission process.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omosuwalaceleb: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks for your quick & usual response. The supporting document that is going to pg college, is it by post (courier) or can be submitted by hand like the one going to dept?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
omosuwalaceleb:
Thanks for your quick & usual response. The supporting document that is going to pg college, is it by post (courier) or can be submitted by hand like the one going to dept?

by hand
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Godsknight(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Can someone post d link for d advert? Is Msc business administration available on d advert? I need response asap
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ffrreeee(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
omisakint:

Yes u will submit the transcript and other supporting documents by hand to the dept. Put it all in a brown envelope. I wish u the best in the admission process.
thank you so much
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ffrreeee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
omisakint:

amen tx
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by davys84: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Any male oau pg student in need of accomodation outside campus and willing to pair shld contact 08143466033.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by todis4show: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good evening house, just joined the forum, please am done filling all the information required for the online registration, but wen I clicked on the checklist and close to submit my application is not going through, please is anyone having the same problem as mine, please I will appreciate any response that will be of help
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
hi everyone, pls is there anyone applying for Pgd or msc international relations.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
amnolimit:
hi everyone, pls is there anyone applying for Pgd or msc international relations.

any questions??
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
omisakint:

any questions??

yeah.
do have any ideas/information about their entrance exam
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by MrOlah: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2014
good evening nairalanders, pls i'm in the process of applying too... but its getting confusing. like which one is to go to the college secretary of admission and which is to go to the department between the official transcript and the supporting documents (NYSC, O'levels and Univ certificate). and can i possibly send everything to required destination by courier? im hoping i dont have to travel.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2014
amnolimit:

yeah.
do have any ideas/information about their entrance exam

it was held on the 5th of march 2014..... 6 questions or so answer 2. No news as per dis year.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2014
MrOlah:
good evening nairalanders, pls i'm in the process of applying too... but its getting confusing. like which one is to go to the college secretary of admission and which is to go to the department between the official transcript and the supporting documents (NYSC, O'levels and Univ certificate). and can i possibly send everything to required destination by courier? im hoping i dont have to travel.

u r to send the same tin to bth pg collge n dept. The only diff is that pg will want original copy of transcript while dept can hav the photocopied .
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2014
omisakint:

it was held on the 5th of march 2014..... 6 questions or so answer 2. No news as per dis year.

thanks
pls how are the questions like?
what kind of questions?
coz inter relations is not my first degree.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bennytee: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gud afternoon Gud pple,i applied to BCH dept,is any1 applyin to d dept too?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
amnolimit:

thanks
pls how are the questions like?
what kind of questions?
coz inter relations is not my first degree.

it was base on int-l rel.. What is diplomacy was number one and it was compulsory
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
omisakint:

it was base on int-l rel.. What is diplomacy was number one and it was compulsory

waoh
pls are there any means to the past questions
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
amnolimit:

waoh
pls are there any means to the past questions

u can try going to the dept if they will give u. As for me i dont have any of such with me right now.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
omisakint:

u can try going to the dept if they will give u. As for me i dont have any of such with me right now.

thanks a bunch
you've been of great help
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by todis4show: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gudevening, Am applying for masters in industrial and labour relation ,please have filled the necessary information required for the online registration and also printed out my transcript label but when I clicked on the checklist and close in step 14 to submit my application is it taking me to a page which says "sorry you are because an error occurs" please is any1 experiencing this also, I will appreciate any response that can be of help
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
todis4show:
Gudevening, Am applying for masters in industrial and labour relation ,please have filled the necessary information required for the online registration and also printed out my transcript label but when I clicked on the checklist and close in step 14 to submit my application is it taking me to a page which says "sorry you are because an error occurs" please is any1 experiencing this also, I will appreciate any response that can be of help

It's simple, close that page and reopen, then login with ur form no and password
OR u can click on this link to monitor ur status

http://oaunetque.com/track/Track/SignIn
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by todis4show: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2014
aleemy:

It's simple, close that page and reopen, then login with ur form no and password
OR u can click on this link to monitor ur status

http://oaunetque.com/track/Track/SignIn
thanks but have tried it it times without number is not going through.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by mightyjoe746: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello house, please I need help, I studied computer engineering at undergraduate wit a CGPA of 4.30, my problem now is dat I don't know mayb I sud apply 4 M.phil or Msc computer science. because I don't want 2 apply 4 M.phil. And dey won't give me admission. Please I need your advice.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omisakint: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
mightyjoe746:
Hello house, please I need help, I studied computer engineering at undergraduate wit a CGPA of 4.30, my problem now is dat I don't know mayb I sud apply 4 M.phil or Msc computer science. because I don't want 2 apply 4 M.phil. And dey won't give me admission. Please I need your advice.

go n confirm @ ur dpt. I knw m.phil is for dose that didnt make phd grade n for those that didnt do academic masters.... And on rare occasions first class re admitted to do mphil... But if u know ur way they can admit u ... All the best
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2014
mightyjoe746:
GO FOR MSC
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2014
mightyjoe746:
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ufoms(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Please is masters form for 2014/2015 out or has already been sold waitin 4 admisioni studied chemical engineering
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by mightyjoe746: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
omisakint:

go n confirm @ ur dpt. I knw m.phil is for dose that didnt make phd grade n for those that didnt do academic masters.... And on rare occasions first class re admitted to do mphil... But if u know ur way they can admit u ... All the best
tanx really appreciate ur reply
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Obalegend: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello, pls I just created an online account on the PG site hoping to pay the processing fee tomorrow. Now the issue is that I didn't get any email from OAU acknowledging my email account. I mean something like verification of email address. I don't want to pay into the hand of fraudsters pls. Was I suppose to get an email or not upon the creation of account (haven't paid ooooo). Will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Harmardars: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello nairaland. Plz I need anyone to help with information about the final closing of sale of form..also is it that you must submit your supporting document bfore form close or you still av grace to submit after closing the sale of form. Am having delay in with my transcript, and am worry cos my school will close for dec and maybe until January my transcript will be ready and I learnt form will close in dec 31...plz anyone with advise....
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by betadandbest: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Good day guyz. Kudos and thankz 2 Y'all 4 d good wok ur all doing here...my question is-how much is d application card for MBA(regular) and dat of MBA(executive). It's very urgent plz
omisakint:

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.