Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301823 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by djcrown(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Hey guys, how do i get a propspectus so as to know the available options. I applied for M.Sc biochemistry... adejoroayo@gmail.com
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bankofe(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Is lyk options re nt available for nw, dart was wot am expecting den sef wen filling my form.... Bt na only bch I jst put o may be option we b available after d admission sha.... One ACETYL COA
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Debbylia(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I want to ask, if I dont submit my supporting documents by hand, can I use a private courier service or is it compulsorily I use Nipost?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bap14tist: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ holuumba... Submission date has bin postpone to jan 31st
So u av more dan enough tym 2do evry necessary tin...gudluk
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bap14tist: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Holupumpeen:
pls when is the deadline for the online submission of the application forms? pls I need an urgent answer, i'm scared it is dec 31
...Submission date has bin postpone to 31st jan...so u av enough tym 2do al d necessary tin....gudluk
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by boyebussy: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Helo pls i want to ask is it compulsory to send thé transcript label together with transcript
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2014
boyebussy:
Helo pls i want to ask is it compulsory to send thé transcript label together with transcript
Yes my bro, the transcript label have to be send to ur sch whereby ur sch seal the transcript label with ur transcript.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Debbylia:
I want to ask, if I dont submit my supporting documents by hand, can I use a private courier service or is it compulsorily I use Nipost?
U can use whichever means u like bt the main point is that it must reach the Pg sch
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Debbylia(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2014
aleemy:

U can use whichever means u like bt the main point is that it must reach the Pg sch
Thanks, I also want to ask if its possible I change the O'level result av already sent to the pg sch to another one?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by okpakoalex(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Please can any1 give brief my OAU postgraduate school fees?
Even if it is the one of last year please
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by okpakoalex(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
What is my chances of gaining admission into applied chemistry
I have my B.Sc in industrial chemistry and I graduated with 2:2
I just submitted my online application now but yet to forward my documents
Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
@okpakoalex, check netque.oauife.edu.ng, there's a link there that lists the fees per session.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by boyebussy: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ahh. But someone from My school took it to oau for me and My deptment ans pg schl accepted it. I hope that is okay. Thanks.

aleemy:

Yes my bro, the transcript label have to be send to ur sch whereby ur sch seal the transcript label with ur transcript.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bongadave: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
i mistakenly package all my supporting docunent in one envelope and sendto the pg school without addressing any to my dept tho i included all the copies to be sent to the dept but fail toput it in a new envelope. pls what do i do cos ave been sending series of mail to them to sort this oout for me yet bo response
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bongadave: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2015
pls i applied for oau masters in agric engineering and my school send my transcript to the pg school and i dont havve anyone to send to the dept pls what do i do cos none of my document has reach the dept but all is in the pg school
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bongadave: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2015
my transcript was sent by my school and is now with the pg school but i dont ave anny other copy to send to the dept pls what do i do
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2015
boyebussy:
Ahh. But someone from My school took it to oau for me and My deptment ans pg schl accepted it. I hope that is okay. Thanks.
No qualms then

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2015
bongadave:
i mistakenly package all my supporting docunent in one envelope and sendto the pg school without addressing any to my dept tho i included all the copies to be sent to the dept but fail toput it in a new envelope. pls what do i do cos ave been sending series of mail to them to sort this oout for me yet bo response
My bro, i'll advice u send another copy directly to ur dept cos I don't think ppl at the pgsch will do that for u
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
nikdam:

Eeya sorry about that.
Tnx Nikdam, happy New year.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by CERKEYNAH: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
okpakoalex:
What is my chances of gaining admission into applied chemistry
I have my B.Sc in industrial chemistry and I graduated with 2:2
I just submitted my online application now but yet to forward my documents
Thanks

With 2.2 you should be admitted.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by moreyemi: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Pls can anyone who gained admission into the harmattan semester tell me how dey paid dir acceptance fee? I got my admissioon letter n was told to pay my acceptance b4 31 dec bt I cldnt pay it cos netque website was not goin n jst yesternite I discovered reg started sinc dec 17 on anoda website!
Pls wat do I do n can I still pay my acceptance n sch fee now? If yes ,how do I go about it? Pls help needed urgently. My email is omoyemiedun@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
I want to apply for a masters degree in economics. I want to know if I can still apply?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Ayopercent(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
bongadave:
pls i applied for oau masters in agric engineering and my school send my transcript to the pg school and i dont havve anyone to send to the dept pls what do i do cos none of my document has reach the dept but all is in the pg school
U can submit d student copy(photocopy) or apply for it in your schl.
NB.it's a must for everybody to submit his/her documents to pg schl and dept of choice...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Yourmmy: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
moreyemi:
Pls can anyone who gained admission into the harmattan semester tell me how dey paid dir acceptance fee? I got my admissioon letter n was told to pay my acceptance b4 31 dec bt I cldnt pay it cos netque website was not goin n jst yesternite I discovered reg started sinc dec 17 on anoda website!
Pls wat do I do n can I still pay my acceptance n sch fee now? If yes ,how do I go about it? Pls help needed urgently. My email is omoyemiedun@yahoo.com
Thanks

@Moreyemi, every fee you need to pay will be via the netque website when registration starts which I do not think has started. Is your program supposed to start in the rain or harmattan semester? If harmattan then chill, it's still going to be a while before registration starts. The Dec 17 date you saw is for undergraduate students not PG. Like I said check netque.oauife.edu.ng regularly for registration info.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Emmafe(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Do you need any information or need to be enlightened on
OAU admission,visit the school social website
www.oaucampus.com to get all necessary information
from stalites to get ready for the admission race.

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ayoola190: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ayopercent:

U can submit d student copy(photocopy) or apply for it in your schl.
NB.it's a must for everybody to submit his/her documents to pg schl and dept of choice...

can the documents be sent through courier
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ProfGday(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
djcrown:
Hey guys, how do i get a propspectus so as to know the available options. I applied for M.Sc biochemistry... adejoroayo@gmail.com
You may be surprised that some things on prospetus hav been changed in real life but still included.Make ur to PG/Dpt Sectariat for a reliable enquiry bfr wasting ur hard-earn money. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by amnolimit: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2015
hello house
pls i have problem with my transcript label. its not showing my name and other details properly. but my passport is showin.
what can i do ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Debbylia(f): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello house,
is it compulsory to send transcript to dept of choice too? because I don't av a copy with me or can I request from my sch to send two original transcripts, one to pg college and the other to dept.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Harphorlarsadeh: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi everyone, is there anyone applying for M.Sc CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY @ the college of basic medical science? Holla asap
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by boyebussy: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
But i didnt send thé transcript label to My school and ils it compulsory and also i want to ask how much is Oau masters for m.sc accounting
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by boyebussy: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
OK let me agree i need to send thé transcript label but can i send it directly to Oau without sending it through My schl if so which address will i send it to

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.