Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301525 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
ikubch:

Avicky!!! Why are you active in Romance section. Confess!
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Pemale(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
College is one of the most exciting and memorable place with activities in a person’s life. There are lots of reasons to attend college, which are
*. it allows one to acquire an education, discover new interest/passions, and meet friends for life. http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/02/top-3-money-mistakes-you-should-avoid.html
*.College also heavily help your financial future, as acquiring a degree help's open doors for you to follow the career of your choice and dreams and make a rewarding salary.
There are many mistakes people frequently make in colleges
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by gracefulpillar: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Legendre2:
Hello everyone
I just got a txt inviting me for entrance test on 17/02/2016, dpt of Physics and engineering.
Good evening sonly one of my referee has been able to submit d referee report, others said network has been bad, pls wot do l do. l jst hope admission process hasnt closed
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2016
ikubch:

Nope! Maybe its not necessary. I was shocked too.
henhee... so its not all department that requires entrance examination b4 entry..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Legendre2:
Hello everyone
I just got a txt inviting me for entrance test on 17/02/2016, dpt of Physics and engineering.
bro.. did yu recv de msg on the portal or email.?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2016
For further chat, my whatsapp line is 08172170560
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
papyskinsy:
bro.. did yu recv de msg on the portal or email.?
I got it through an sms to my phone number
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
gracefulpillar:

Good evening sonly one of my referee has been able to submit d referee report, others said network has been bad, pls wot do l do. l jst hope admission process hasnt closed
What department?
I'll refer you to experienced members on here to provide answers..Avicky and co please come to his aid.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Legendre2:

What department?
I'll refer you to experienced members on here to provide answers..Avicky and co please come to his aid.
I don't know what could be wrong but i will advise you mail netque or call them. You can go to ife if it's convenient. Delay is dangerous.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
avicky:

shocked lipsrsealed
I hope you've not started 'thinking' about Avicky? Avicky is out-of reach for anyone who's still searching o. Last year I was looking forward to see all the ladies that I've been conversing with on nairaland. But when I met her in person at the school bookshop area I knew that there's no way here. (Just joking anyway). All my very good friends (ladies especially) here on campus are those I met on this platform
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Evening to you all. Long time, I've not been regular on nairaland for long though I still receive calls and whatsapp chats from those on this platform who has become my friends.
PLEASE, IMPORTANT INFO
If at this point you still have issues with anything especially on your referees not getting their link, or your referees filling their form and it is not reflecting on your page, please come and hook their neck in netque for solution because your referees details are vital to your application. And as it is now some departments have started inviting applicants for entrance exams.
I wish all of you success. I didn't really prepare for the test in my time, I just believed that I CANNOT fail and I wrote the exam with that confidence and it was a success. Wish you the same.
Yours
Kebisrael
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2016
kebisrael:
Evening to you all. Long time, I've not been regular on nairaland for long though I still receive calls and whatsapp chats from those on this platform who has become my friends.
PLEASE, IMPORTANT INFO
If at this point you still have issues with anything especially on your referees not getting their link, or your referees filling their form and it is not reflecting on your page, please come and hook their neck in netque for solution because your referees details are vital to your application. And as it is now some departments have started inviting applicants for entrance exams.
I wish all of you success. I didn't really prepare for the test in my time, I just believed that I CANNOT fail and I wrote the exam with that confidence and it was a success. Wish you the same.
Yours
Kebisrael
Thanks bro
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Darejose: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2016
kebisrael:
PLEASE, IMPORTANT INFO
Yours
Kebisrael
k thanks bro. But wait.. What was the nature of the entrance exam, Objective, oral , theory, calculations etc?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2016
kebisrael:

I hope you've not started 'thinking' about Avicky? Avicky is out-of reach for anyone who's still searching o. Last year I was looking forward to see all the ladies that I've been conversing with on nairaland. But when I met her in person at the school bookshop area I knew that there's no way here. (Just joking anyway). All my very good friends don't (ladies especially) here on campus are those I met on this platform
Don't bother, house don full. But wait oh! Somebody wants an advice from avicky on valentine's day. That's wicked and you hope to get a good one.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Darejose:

k thanks bro. But wait.. What was the nature of the entrance exam, Objective, oral , theory, calculations etc?
I think it varies with department, and I'm not sure if departments use same format always. Mine was objectives last year

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
kebisrael:

I hope you've not started 'thinking' about Avicky? Avicky is out-of reach for anyone who's still searching o. Last year I was looking forward to see all the ladies that I've been conversing with on nairaland. But when I met her in person at the school bookshop area I knew that there's no way here. (Just joking anyway). All my very good friends (ladies especially) here on campus are those I met on this platform
Kebi, don't put sand inside my garri o. tongue

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
avicky:

Kebi, don't put sand inside my garri o. tongue
You see? You didn't commission him as your P.R.O. The young lady is very much available, I suspect.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by olumideolatunji: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
olumideolatunji:
pls is there any M.Sc statistics student in d house?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by olumideolatunji: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls frnz anybody with M.Sc statistics entrance examination past question should pls help me out?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hussyainy: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any Enviromental Control and management aspirant in the house?
Legendre2:

I got it through an sms to my phone number
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by striker07(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please any MSc applicant in the department of computer science in the house.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
striker07:
Please any MSc applicant in the department of computer science in the house.
yes oo bro.. hw fr with yur application .. nd hw did yu submit your supporting documents??
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikubch:

You see? You didn't commission him as your P.R.O. The young lady is very much available, I suspect.
Available ke? Nibo?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by striker07(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fine, I submitted one at PG school and another at the department, thanks
papyskinsy:

yes oo bro.. hw fr with yur application .. nd hw did yu submit your supporting documents??
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
striker07:
Fine, I submitted one at PG school and another at the department, thanks
wen i wanted to submt de supportn doc. at de dept...de secretary siad she not aware of de pg admission ..imagine..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Kebisrael, Avicky my baby, please o. I need to know when the next form would be out. Abeg, anyone with useful information should keep me posted. Thanks!

Singned:
Akell
[/size]
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Akell(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
kebisrael:

ikubch:

See these ones. Forget say one thing, on thing. Keb or no Keb, iku or no iku, no try anything funny her o.

Don't temp me to become another Yewande o. I could become a murderer for Avicky o. Pls, stay off her.
grin cheesy
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Akell:

See these ones. Forget say one thing, on thing. Keb or no Keb, iku or no iku, no try anything funny her o.

Don't temp me to become another Yewande o. I could become a murderer for Avicky o. Pls, stay off her.
grin cheesy
Nawa for you ooh! Don't earn a BP on another man's property!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Akell:

grin cheesy
grin cheesy chai, *falls off mat*
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by striker07(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
What did you now do? and when was that cos some people had already submitted based on what I saw at the department.
papyskinsy:

wen i wanted to submt de supportn doc. at de dept...de secretary siad she not aware of de pg admission ..imagine..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2016
striker07:
What did you now do? and when was that cos some people had already submitted based on what I saw at the department.
i submitted t last year.. at the topmost floor rm 208 .. i just hop de documnt s in de right place

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.