Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO (7141 Views)

Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by fagamite: 3:55am On Jul 03, 2012
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/02/video-3-million-bribe-farouk-lawans-lawyer-says-audio-clip-was-doctored/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2E7eWpMxU

Mike Ozekhome, the lawyer to the suspended Chairman of the House of Representatives ad-hoc committee that probed the management of the fuel subsidy fund, Farouk Lawan on Monday said that the video clip of the conversation between his client and billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola was doctored.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by dotcomnamename: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2012
I'm speechless OOoo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2012
OF course it was doctored, his cap was also not tailored, infact, it was a keke that dropped the bribe at the airport, what else is new?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by miteolu(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2012
Fool lawyers in this country will see yellow object and defend it to be red object.

This is an embarrassment to NBA. all because of money.

[b]M[/b]an [b]M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]oney [b]M[/b]oney [b]M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]an [b]M[/b]ad

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Moderrator: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2012
If i slap this lawyer's puff puff chick now eehhhh?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by ebamma(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2012
no be only Doctored na NURSEd,abi na wich person head dem wan use

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by gurushill: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2012
hehehe... funny them
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by jmaine: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by oadah(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2012
Immediately i listened to the clip, it was clear that it has been edited:
the recorded conversation did not start from the beginning and neither did it end.
they were also interjections in-between.
i told my friends immediately that once Lawal brings in video/voice forensic experts, it will be trashed as inadmissible evidence in the court of law.

the full unedited clip will have been tenable

Otedola knows his is already in trouble, theses small boys in NASS will sink him not even Baba iyabo can save him.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Moderrator: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2012
oadah: Immediately i listened to the clip, it was clear that it has been edited:
the recorded conversation did not start from the beginning and neither did it end.
i told my friends immediately that once Lawal brings in video/voice forensic experts, it will be trashed as inadmissible evidence in the court of law.

Otedola knows his is already in trouble, theses small boys in NASS will sink him not even Baba iyabo can save him.

No one effs with Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo. 3 time Grand Commander of the federal republic on Nigeria Lawan Just did and he is feeling the heat.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Biggyd2: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2012
Hahahahaha grin grin grin. Do you think that hiring a lawyer like Mike comes cheap? He is doing his job joor. Man must wack and he is working with the evidence given to him by his client( that is what he will tell you). Do you know what this will do for his career if he is able to get FLawan out of this? We can only talk o, na the lawyer wey work pass go win am. Judge is only there to decide based on evidence brought before him. Lets just hope that this whole thing is not just the more you look the less you see.

And yes, you are tuned in to "Keeping up with the FLawan" (special episode)!!!

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by wandeay: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2012
jmaine:

Obama even laughed in Kenyan language, Nigeria needs accreditation
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2012
at first i was disappointed by FL now i am starting to hate the guy!!! angry fool dem don catch you sht d ...... up
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2012
The more this guy denies, the more i hate him. Is his lawyer an editing expert? How did he know that it was doctored? I guess the cash was also doctored. I guess when the video comes out, he will say it was tampered with too. I think Liars Lawyers should start facing the music too.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Eltonluigi(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Okay, whose voice was it?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2012
it is not only GEJ that has issues with his phd! that lawyer has issues with his SAN!
didn't farouk already accept that he collected bribe? so what is the dumb lawyer trying to do with his doctored story?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2012
First it was:

I didnt take the bribe
I took the bribe to expose Otedola
I took Money not bribe
the audio tape is doctored
Next will be, the video tape is photoshoped

What a shameless man, the best thing is to resign, prepare your family before going to serve time.

Its a lost battle Facrook
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2012
It's good to critique rather than criticize on issues like this. Criticism mindset makes people blind to obvious fact/truth. Before the emergence of this tape i thought Farouk was absolutely culpable but it is now obvious that Otedola is hiding something as well. If not, Why did the tape give us neither the beginning nor the end of the conversation.

It seems to me (My own opinion) that Otedola does not want us to know who actually initiated the bribery. If we know that, then we surely will know who is setting up who.

As far as this tape goes, the court will not admit it as credible evidence unless the FULL VERSION of the conversion is produced and then we will know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by werepeLeri: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2012
oadah: Immediately i listened to the clip, it was clear that it has been edited:

Outline your proof here or shut up forever.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by inspirenet: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2012
maj007: It's good to critique rather than criticize on issues like this. Criticism mindset makes people blind to obvious fact/truth. Before the emergence of this tape i thought Farouk was absolutely culpable but it is now obvious that Otedola is hiding something as well. If not, Why did the tape give us neither the beginning nor the end of the conversation.

It seems to me (My own opinion) that Otedola does not want us to know who actually initiated the bribery. If we know that, then we surely will know who is setting up who.

As far as this tape goes, the court will not admit it as credible evidence unless the FULL VERSION of the conversion is produced and then we will know the truth.
cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by onyxo76(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2012
all na thief, thief....send these people to china. i bet they will be hanged in 24 hours...if to say na poor man wey tiff 1000 naira by now them go don shoot the poor man... useless people.!!
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by lacasa: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2012

Very few wld notice wat Ʊ ve observed from the recording.

Anϑ the lawyer knows his job

Trust nigerians anϑ their "zombie" nature τ̅o believe this forged attempt
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2012
Man made money make man mad.stupid lawyer.
Moderrator: If i slap this lawyer's puff puff chick now eehhhh?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2012
Thanks u.more excuses.
Billyonaire: First it was:

I didnt take the bribe
I took the bribe to expose Otedola
I took Money not bribe
the audio tape is doctored
Next will be, the video tape is photoshoped

What a shameless man, the best thing is to resign, prepare your family before going to serve time.

Its a lost battle Facrook

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2012
D truth is that if tape is not acceptable in court as evidence,where is d money farouk collected.
maj007: It's good to critique rather than criticize on issues like this. Criticism mindset makes people blind to obvious fact/truth. Before the emergence of this tape i thought Farouk was absolutely culpable but it is now obvious that Otedola is hiding something as well. If not, Why did the tape give us neither the beginning nor the end of the conversation.

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Richtalk: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2012
If he says it is doctored, is easy to get the full coversation from the telephone provider. This is not just a tape recording, but a telephone converstion that is stored in the data base of telephone providers Two recordings are stored, one in the caller's data base and the other in the reciever's data base. And if there are two seperate telephone providers, then that makes it even impossible to try and tamper with it, cos both must tally.

Even if it was Otedola that initiated it, why did he collect it?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by norrisman: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2012
Nigerian lawyers must be one of the most inexperienced in the world. Why are they even issuing statements about a recording that is in the public space? That is not what is going to be used as evidence in court. It could be Baba Sala and Samanja conversating on that recording for all you care. The best he should have done was issue a statement saying he is aware of a recording purpoting to be him, that his lawyers are aware and the appropriate authorities have been notified. Chikena! Why all the hullabaloo about where is the beginning, where is the ending? The lawer even asked for a video of a telephone converstaion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum / Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.