Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO (7144 Views)

Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by bobby56(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
edicolove: Everyone trying to defend Farouk here because they don't like Otedolla is just being silly. The evidence is overwhelming and Farouk himself have aided the evidence against himself. The logic of who initiated the conversation is irrelevant. In fact, if Otedolla wants to execute a sting, he might have to be the one to initiate it. That's why it is called a sting. What is important in court is that he collected bribe, not who initiated it.

Now Farouk's main argument would have being that he was trying to also setup/expose Otedolla. But that argument fell flat on its face when he went to the floor of the house and canvassed that Zenon be removed from the list. That was the killer. That was what cemented it as a bribe. That video of him on the floor of the house finished everything. It established motive and that's the key in a law court. The house now cemented Otedolla's argument when they convened and hurriedly put back Otedolla's name again. That in itself is self indictment by the house and also a further indictment of Farouk.

You know, to be honest, I have never seen someone of this status fumble the way Farouk has fumbled. It really depicts him as someone with very little intelligence. And the house has just taking the ignorance to a whole new level. On the other hand, Otedolla is looking very rock solid here. He has never changed his statement once and challenging the house to make his appearance public is a deadly blow. A TKO!

GOD will bless you for this INCISIVE ANALYSIS! KEEP IT UP! My Brother, leave all those disecting the case as Otedollar being the 'INITIATOR' alone. They don't know what a STING OPERATION is all about. Simply put, I can decide to offer you a BRIBE just to test your INTEGRITY. That's all it means. But just I said earlier, THIS IS NIGERIA! where people call evil 'GOOD', and good 'EVIL'. Keep watching. It's a season FILM!
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
edicolove: Everyone trying to defend Farouk here because they don't like Otedolla is just being silly. The evidence is overwhelming and Farouk himself have aided the evidence against himself. The logic of who initiated the conversation is irrelevant. In fact, if Otedolla wants to execute a sting, he might have to be the one to initiate it. That's why it is called a sting. What is important in court is that he collected bribe, not who initiated it.

Now Farouk's main argument would have being that he was trying to also setup/expose Otedolla. But that argument fell flat on its face when he went to the floor of the house and canvassed that Zenon be removed from the list. That was the killer. That was what cemented it as a bribe. That video of him on the floor of the house finished everything. It established motive and that's the key in a law court. The house now cemented Otedolla's argument when they convened and hurriedly put back Otedolla's name again. That in itself is self indictment by the house and also a further indictment of Farouk.

You know, to be honest, I have never seen someone of this status fumble the way Farouk has fumbled. It really depicts him as someone with very little intelligence. And the house has just taking the ignorance to a whole new level. On the other hand, Otedolla is looking very rock solid here. He has never changed his statement once and challenging the house to make his appearance public is a deadly blow. A TKO!

Farouk's guilt in this saga is crystal clear (He took bribe and actually carried out the consideration for the bribe - i.e. removing Zenom from the list). No one will defend that (except his attorney). I WILL NOT and that was not the point i was making. FL is guilty with or without this tape - we all know.

My point was Otedola is not the "INNOCENTIE" or victim of harassment he is portraying himself to be. He might also be guilty of offering bribe too. Along the line he later realised he could actually use it to set up Farouk, involved the SSS and turn the whole thing into sting operation. Mind you, the recording is only referring to the $2.5m balance. Events and discussions that led to $620k already collected; this recording did not mention.

Zenom does not deal in PMS as we all know (The coy deals only in diesel which is not subsidized). So on what basis did Farouk link him to subsidy collection which also made him to pay 620k USD and still continued negotiation for the balance.

Otedola has been in business long enough to call the bluff of FL if actually he neva benefited from subsidy.

FAROUK MUST GO DOWN but Otedola's hand is not clean in this matter and he should also be prosecuted accordingly.

All i know is nothing will come out of this as they will settle it in-house as usual to the detriment of common-man. And i guess this is the Information that Baba Iyabo had gotten way back then when he called the NASS - House of Rogues. That tells you this goes way beyond what we know.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by bobby56(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=edicolove]Everyone trying to defend Farouk here because they don't like Otedolla is just being silly. The evidence is overwhelming and Farouk himself have aided the evidence against himself. The logic of who initiated the conversation is irrelevant. In fact, if Otedolla wants to execute a sting, he might have to be the one to initiate it. That's why it is called a sting. What is important in court is that he collected bribe, not who initiated it.

GOD will bless you for this INCISIVE analysis. KEEP IT UP! Leave all those disecting the case as Otedollar being the 'INITIATOR' alone. Many don't know what a 'sting operation' is all about. In such cases, I can decide to offer you a BRIBE just to test your INTEGRITY, etc. So, the question of who INITIATED the BRIBERY ALLEGATION does not even arise, the fact is that, there was BRIBE and somebody collected it. In this FAROUK collected a BRIBE and performed exactly what it was meant for. THAT ESTABLISHED THE CASE. THEREFORE, HE'S GUILTY OF AN OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY LAW! But just as I said earlier, THIS IS NIGERIA! where people evil 'GOOD', and good 'EVIL'. KEEP WATCHING! It's a season FILM!
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by DSoj(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
1. What is d exact genesis of dis bribery thing
2. Who made d 1st call (Farouk: Asking or Otedola: Offering)
3.Did Farouk really lodge initial complain to police?
4. What did d police do if Farouk actually reported?
5. Otedola said he reported to sss and togeda, they got d video recording of Farouk collecting the bribe money..if dis is true,; The sss has failed woefully; why didn't they arrest Farouk on d spot and save us all dis Ali baba and d 40 thieves drama
6. Where is d money?
7. The circulated fone call: who made d call? How did d conversation start? Where is d oda part of d conversation?
8. Why is Farouk still walking free?
9. Otedola collaborated with sss, and d police is involved,why is he rushing to sue Farouk, the house and d speaker?
10. Was Zenon actually indicted in d subsidy probe report....
11. Let Farouk and Otedola face themselves one on one
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by edicolove: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Maj007
I will give you the benefit of doubt that you haven't been following the saga from the beginning.

Otedolla argued from the beginning that he wasn't involved in PMS. He said Farouk didn't listen and still went on to list him with other companies. So he decided to go with a sting operation. Farouk did prove Otedolla right because he listed him, then delisted him using the same reason Otedolla put forward in the first place.

Otedolla cannot be prosecuted for giving bribe except Farouk can prove there wasn't any sting operation. But from the facts available, a sting was arranged because there is audio and video evidence. You don't record video except you are doing a sting. Security agencies can arrange with persons to expose a suspect. The argument that farouk should have been arrested on the spot is funny. If you feel the suspect is not the big catch and want to make a really big catch, you allow the suspect go. Its very normal in stings. The argument that you must recover the money before you can prosecute is also funny. Video evidence is enough to mail Farouk. But I believe the security agencies are looking for a bigger catch and that is why the house members are jittery.

Every case has its merit. You cannot pronounce Otedolla guilty because of your past perception of him. As far as this case is concerned so far, he is looking like a hero.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
@edicolove - Honestly, i do cherish ur constructive analysis. This tread is all about the credibility of the release tape recoding in proving the guilty of FL. If Otedola has more concrete evidence (Video or whatever) more credible than this that would show his own innocence. Let us see it. Why the delay in nailing this guy to wall. You mentioned what Otedola said (his own side) what of what Farouk said which favours him as well. So who is the liar.

But i guess showing more credible evidence will indict him too and that why he is holding back.

The delay will only afford FL and NASS to strategize and turn it around.

In 2000, the Federal legislature passed into law The Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act 2000, which makes wide ranging provisions on bribery and corruption.

It is important to note that the law makes it an offence, not only for public officers to receive gratification or inducement, but it also makes it an offence to give gratification to public officers to do or not to do any act in the course of their normal duties.

The law provides that any public official who corruptly receives any property or benefit of any kind for himself or for any other person on account of anything already done or to be done in the discharge of his official duties shall be punishable with 7 years imprisonment.

The law further provides that any person who gives, confers, procures any property or benefit of any kind to any public officer on account of any act or omission, favour or disfavour to be done or shown by the public officer is guilty of an offence and be liable to imprisonment of 7 years.

Now tell me how Otedola is not culpable? Letz call a spade a spade. Farouk is a Thief, Otedola is a rogue and a thief as well.

Refer to the link below for the Act. (Refer to section 8 and 9). I REST MY CASE.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Corrupt%20Practices%20and%20other%20Related%20Offences%20Act%202000.htm
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
D'Soj:
1. What is d exact genesis of dis bribery thing
2. Who made d 1st call (Farouk: Asking or Otedola: Offering)
3.Did Farouk really lodge initial complain to police?
4. What did d police do if Farouk actually reported?
5. Otedola said he reported to sss and togeda, they got d video recording of Farouk collecting the bribe money..if dis is true,; The sss has failed woefully; why didn't they arrest Farouk on d spot and save us all dis Ali baba and d 40 thieves drama
6. Where is d money?
7. The circulated fone call: who made d call? How did d conversation start? Where is d oda part of d conversation?
8. Why is Farouk still walking free?
9. Otedola collaborated with sss, and d police is involved,why is he rushing to sue Farouk, the house and d speaker?
10. Was Zenon actually indicted in d subsidy probe report....
11. Let Farouk and Otedola face themselves one on one

God bless you bro.

Another thing i realised is even our Law enforcement agencies dont know what is expected of them. If FL is able to produce the marked bills then we will have a real drama to watch.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by edicolove: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Maj007

I don't get your argument really. What part of the word sting don't you understand? Or are you arguing that security agencies don't setup sting operations? Trying to define giver and taker to us is a bit absurd! I am trying to understand you here, seriously!
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Boboribo: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
edicolove:

The 3 key components in a criminal case are hard evidence, witnesses and motive. Of the 3, motive is the hardest to establish and motive is what cements the evidence. But like I said before, Farouk has actually done the whole saga a favour when he became Otedolla's advocate at the floor of the house. That again is cemented by the house hurried session to re-indict Otedolla. It is simply laughable and f00lish.

Evidence must be linked with motive. Motive cannot exist just like that. For now, I cant see any evidence or can you? Dont tell the audio is evidence. one million witnesses either will not convict. You need just one credible witness. We wait.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by DSoj(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
As a matter of fact, there's so much desperation in Otedola's moves.
1st, this magnitude of case is handled by security aparatus,, he was quick to grant interview on channels TV, to me that is breach of investigative procedure.. Secondly, d incomplete audio conversation was released to Channels TV by Otedola himself, dat material is supposed to be a classified evidence material. Is he now the accuser and investigator at the same time?

Farouk on his side, has so far (stand to be corrected) refused to come up with the money. And wat's d sss (the supposed provider of the money) doing about this? And he's denying the bribery allegation tooth and nail.

Who is dis TeeJay guy?
Y'all don't think Farouk had reason for not wanting to go pick up 2.5mil dollars himself?
Meanwhile, Otedola doesn't sit atop Zenon alone, wat of AP?

See nobody should jump into any yeye conclusion. D case is still very open...and don't be surprised @ d outcome...
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
edicolove: @Maj007

I don't get your argument really. What part of the word sting don't you understand? Or are you arguing that security agencies don't setup sting operations? Trying to define giver and taker to us is a bit absurd! I am trying to understand you here, seriously!

ok. Let me explain it the real naija politics scenario.

1. The Act is silent on "sting operations" as it relates to establishment of guilt on currupt practices especially when arrest was not made during the operation and that is a big loophole to exploit.
2. Farouk is a PDP legislator who has been in the house since the beginning of this dispensation so he understands the politics and knows those who matters.
3. Otedola is not a politcian but a business with good connections though.
3. Events are indicating that the house want to stand by their own.
4. Past experience has also shown that PDP do stand by their own and always give then the leeway (except if the concerned has stepped on toes).
5. The house promised a televised probe of the saga bt at the last minute change it to closed door session. FL left the place very confident and smiling as usual.
6. Farouk, as far back as April, alleged that some barons have been chasing him all about with jet full of dollar bills as bribe and there are even newspaper publications to that effect.
6. Otedola is claiming to have done a sting with the SSS. FL too said he informed the police as well as relevant authorities in the house of otedola's bribery proposal before collection.
7. Otedola claims to have incriminating video which he is hoarding but rather released a tape that proves nothing.
8. SSS has not said much about a sting so far.

Now if push turns to shove, the SSS will deny Otedola bowing to pressure from PDP (We hv seen that happen several times).

My concern is Otedola cannot prove that FL requested while bribe offering by seems easy to prove for Farouk, if his fellow lawmaker corroborates him. So otedola's sting will only prove collection by Farouk and not request.
Meanwhile Farouk had been laying the foundation to prove that he was actually offered bribe. Also, as far as i know, none of those that FL claimed to have informed of the attempt has neither denied nor confim it. What makes his position difficult is the removal of zenom from the list.

If Otedola had paid the $2.5m after removal of zenom, FL and his NASS cronies wld have kept quite abt zenom indictment for good. But now they may come out to say they removed the zenom so that they can have the full bribe amount to prosecute Otedola for offering bribe regardless of how silly that sound.

That was my point brother. No prejudice intended.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
k
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by maj007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
D'Soj:
As a matter of fact, there's so much desperation in Otedola's moves.
1st, this magnitude of case is handled by security aparatus,, he was quick to grant interview on channels TV, to me that is breach of investigative procedure.. Secondly, d incomplete audio conversation was released to Channels TV by Otedola himself, dat material is supposed to be a classified evidence material. Is he now the accuser and investigator at the same time?

Farouk on his side, has so far (stand to be corrected) refused to come up with the money. And wat's d sss (the supposed provider of the money) doing about this? And he's denying the bribery allegation tooth and nail.

Who is dis TeeJay guy?
Y'all don't think Farouk had reason for not wanting to go pick up 2.5mil dollars himself?
Meanwhile, Otedola doesn't sit atop Zenon alone, wat of AP?

See nobody should jump into any yeye conclusion. D case is still very open...and don't be surprised @ d outcome...

Farouk claimed the money was an attachment to a memo he had used to report the incident to the Chairman of House Commtte on Narcotics and financial crimes. Even though we know that memo can be back-dated and back-stamped. The key issue is producing the marked bills.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by jumobi1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
The audio was definitely edited but that doesn't mean Lawan is innocent. It also may or may not mean Mr. Otedola is innocent.
Perhaps the audio was edited to get us straight into the main gist
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by executinal(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Part of the conversation between Fa-crook and Otedolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUnWDgEMDa8&feature=plcp&noredirect=1
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by jumobi1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Is the SSS incorruptible?
Otedola is a rich and powerful man. Doesn't he have ties with another powerful man in OBJ?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by mart2k(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
onyxo76: all na thief, thief....send these people to china. i bet they will be hanged in 24 hours...if to say na poor man wey tiff 1000 naira by now them go don shoot the poor man... useless people.!!
man,you are very right,their laws dont allow such practice
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by zeemdok: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
The fall of great men to abysmal oblivion in human recent history should teach Nigeria leaders a great lesson that no matter the quantity of wealth they amass posterity will one day sooner than they expect make them pay. The free fall from grace of the Ghadaffi's dynasty and the extirpation from Libya, the disgraceful exit of Mubarak's Dynasty and life imprisonment of its patriach, Charles Taylor's life conviction, all these happened in less than 2years and more are still coming. Divine judgment had always come to cruel leaders in this way, I vividly rememeber Adolf Hitler who died unceremoniously without a tomb and childless, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Samuel Doe who was dismembered alive. Why have Nigerian leaders not learned from the very nemesis of these past leaders ? Do they want God to punish them the same way he'd punished those? The issue of Dishonorable sorry Honorable Farouk Lawan is utterly disgraceful and unbecoming,and his denial of the audio clip evidence is even more annoying. For God's sake everyone knows this guy's voice. I listened to that clip and voila I knew that voice was Farouk's asking for a balance $2.5m. He's among the longest serving member of the National Assembly. Our leaders should have a change of heart and lead without being corrupt as there is always a pay-day for whatever we do. Should God's vexation and wrath descend upon them their will be nowhere for them to run. I submit.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
So, where is the video? Why are they holding back on the Video now?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by madejibo: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
I will give you the benefit of doubt that you haven't been following the saga from the beginning.

Otedolla argued from the beginning that he wasn't involved in PMS. He said Farouk didn't listen and still went on to list him with other companies. So he decided to go with a sting operation. Farouk did prove Otedolla right because he listed him, then delisted him using the same reason Otedolla put forward in the first place.

Otedolla cannot be prosecuted for giving bribe except Farouk can prove there wasn't any sting operation. But from the facts available, a sting was arranged because there is audio and video evidence. You don't record video except you are doing a sting. Security agencies can arrange with persons to expose a suspect. The argument that farouk should have been arrested on the spot is funny. If you feel the suspect is not the big catch and want to make a really big catch, you allow the suspect go. Its very normal in stings. The argument that you must recover the money before you can prosecute is also funny. Video evidence is enough to mail Farouk. But I believe the security agencies are looking for a bigger catch and that is why the house members are jittery.
Sir Quote me Nigerian court do not accept visual and Audio tapes as evidence. If they can't produce the "marked" dollar bills am sorry no one has a good case against Lawan

Every case has its merit. You cannot pronounce Otedolla guilty because of your past perception of him. As far as this case is concerned so far, he is looking like a hero.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by madejibo: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=madejibo][/quote]
Sir quote me, the Nigerian court do not accept audio and visual tapes as evidence as long as they can't get the "marked" dollar bills they have little or no evidence against Farouk
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by madejibo: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2012

Sir quote me, the Nigerian court do not accept audio and visual tapes as evidence as long as they can't get the "marked" dollar bills they have little or no evidence against Farouk
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by lacidi: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
madejibo:
And who told you that. You guys just come here and make statements without any basis. Can you show me the locus classicus from a Nigerian court that established the non admissibility of audio and video recording. Which case was this established or which Act or rules of proceedings stated as such?

You do not have to produce money taken as bribe in order to prove bribery. Actions carried out after collecting such bribes and statements made prior and subsequently are admissible in establishing culpability.

In fact, why do you think they have closed circuit tvs in banks and important sensitive locations? Are they for fancy?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by crackhouse(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2012
This is the work of mani in the life of hungry SANs, abi ordinary lawyers?. Mani in action.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2012
Boboribo:

Evidence must be linked with motive. Motive cannot exist just like that. For now, I cant see any evidence or can you? Dont tell the audio is evidence. one million witnesses either will not convict. You need just one credible witness. We wait.

Wrong!

Even if there is no physical evidence, any circumstantial evidence has already been given weight (and should now be seen as if it was right before our eyes) because Faruk Lawan has already admitted to it. By accepting that he did collect money from Femi Otedola he has given credence to his allegations. We do not need to see any marked bills any more, theres nothing else to be contested in that department. We've established that there was money involved. We've established that Femi Otedola was the giver, while Mr.Lawan was the receiver. We have even agreed on the amount; none of this is disputed.

Now, what have to establish is the motive: Why was Mr.Otedola giving money and why was Faruk Lawan accepting it? Was it within the confines of the law (i.e was it a sting operation as both sides are now claiming).

Its like being convicted of murder even though a body was never recovered. If the "evidence" links you to it, you're toast. Evidence doesn't have to be physical, circumstantial ones can be just as effective, and maybe even deadlier.

In the American Jury system, Faruk Lawan would have been counting down the days before he relinquishes his freedom for 30+ years.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Boboribo: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2012
kingoflag:

Wrong!

Even if there is no physical evidence, any circumstantial evidence has already been given weight (and should now be seen as if it was right before our eyes) because Faruk Lawan has already admitted to it. By accepting that he did collect money from Femi Otedola he has given credence to his allegations. We do not need to see any marked bills any more, theres nothing else to be contested in that department. We've established that there was money involved. We've established that Femi Otedola was the giver, while Mr.Lawan was the receiver. We have even agreed on the amount; none of this is disputed.

Now, what have to establish is the motive: Why was Mr.Otedola giving money and why was Faruk Lawan accepting it? Was it within the confines of the law (i.e was it a sting operation as both sides are now claiming).

Its like being convicted of murder even though a body was never recovered. If the "evidence" links you to it, you're toast. Evidence doesn't have to be physical, circumstantial ones can be just as effective, and maybe even deadlier.

In the American Jury system, Faruk Lawan would have been counting down the days before he relinquishes his freedom for 30+ years.

Convicted for Murder without a body being found? Where is this one coming from? What are the ingredients of murder? Can you at this point establish that it was not Otedola that offered the bribe?
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2012
Boboribo:

Convicted for Murder without a body being found? Where is this one coming from? What are the ingredients of murder? Can you at this point establish that it was not Otedola that offered the bribe?
Ingridients of murder? Ok, lets see . . . . em Palm Oil, Pepper, Salt, 2oz water. . . .

Now, its ur turn to ask yourself : "Where am I coming from?"

What do you mean by the bolded? I don't think theres anyone denying that Otedola gave a bribe. Even Otedola himself is not disputing this. He admitted as much, so did Lawan. Otedola's defense, however, is that he gave the "bribe" under the direction of the State (Nigeria), for that reason he has not broken any laws (his claims). If this is proven to be true, then Faruk Lawan is toast.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by Boboribo: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2012
kingoflag:
Ingridients of murder? Ok, lets see . . . . em Palm Oil, Pepper, Salt, 2oz water. . . .

Now, its ur turn to ask yourself : "Where am I coming from?"

What do you mean by the bolded? I don't think theres anyone denying that Otedola gave a bribe. Even Otedola himself is not disputing this. He admitted as much, so did Lawan. Otedola's defense, however, is that he gave the "bribe" under the direction of the State (Nigeria), for that reason he has not broken any laws (his claims). If this is proven to be true, then Faruk Lawan is toast.

Giving and offering are 2 different things. Of course Otedola GAVE it. He may have been the one who made an OFFER of bribe in the first place.
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by lordbucos(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
It's a pity on Farouk personalty
Re: Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO by lordbucos(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
It's a pity on Farouk personality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / This Picture Proves How Powerful And Connected Nnamdi Kanu Is / Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.