Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = (80478 Views)

Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Davido's O.B.O , A Pundit's Opinion. Lets Have Urs. / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by PatOgidi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
I was just checking the radio and music section and i saw this post:
http://nairaland.com/1241193/photos-chris-brown-rihanna-no#15000389
I hope hits the front page.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
PatOgidi: I was just checking the radio and music section and i saw this post:
http://nairaland.com/1241193/photos-chris-brown-rihanna-no#15000389
I hope hits the front page.
That thread is in TV/Movies na. There is nothing I can do
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by naijawhist: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2013

Mr moderator, This post should make front page its hot and your next radip hit: https://www.nairaland.com/1252692/download-solid-star-oluchi-ft
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jiggaz(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Hi Mikuz, plz is there a way to know how many people dat downloaded a particular song i posted in my thread? Plz holla.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2013
jiggaz: Hi Mikuz, plz is there a way to know how many people dat downloaded a particular song i posted in my thread? Plz holla.

That's not possible . . . NL is not a download site. Your portal should have a counter.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jiggaz(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2013
mikuz:

That's not possible . . . NL is not a download site. Your portal should have a counter.
Ok. Thanx plenty...
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2013
Nice . . . cool
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by MrUzo: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
MOD! Pls let's have this on the front page... Dagrin and Olamide who raps better

www.nairaland.com/1270895/dagrin-olamide-raps-better
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
MOD! Pls let's have this on the front page... Dagrin and Olamide who raps better

www.nairaland.com/1270895/dagrin-olamide-raps-better
I will think about it
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jiggaz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hi Moderators, plz can u guys release my topic dat was banned? Thank u soo much... Plz i will like to know how many topics i am supposed to post in a day so as not to attract being banned. Thank u soo much....
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by auxtin(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by entadaplace: 12:47pm On May 25, 2013
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2013
Pls Nairaland moderator and owner pls and pls be upload naija music pls
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jiggaz(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2013
Moderators, plz why did u guys remove my 2 posts dat contains d video link of K - Large - Swaggim Na Ada Oku? I dont really understand. Plz what is wrong with dat?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 6:12am On May 28, 2013
jiggaz: Moderators, plz why did u guys remove my 2 posts dat contains d video link of K - Large - Swaggim Na Ada Oku? I dont really understand. Plz what is wrong with dat?
Fixed....sorry about that.

We cool?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jiggaz(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Fixed....sorry about that.

We cool?
Ok, Yes we cool... No wahala.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Dewze(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2013
Hi guys. Its my first time on this section. I ve got some beats on my soundclick sites tht I wuld like link to for muscians here to hear. I unwittingly posted it in the art, grapich and video section and it was yanked off immediatly.
I dont want to make same mistake here before I get banned for spamming or something.

I want to beleive this is a more appropriate section. Pls advice me on the proper avenue to post my links here. Thanks.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Dewze(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2013
It wld be nice of u guys to at leat send a warning before banning a person.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 3:33pm On May 30, 2013
Who banned you?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Dewze(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Who banned you?

shld be the Mod of this thread. I dropped a post asking if it was proper for me to post some of my song links on this thread, next thing I got was my post being removed and a message tht I ve been banned.
I ws realy surprised by it. The post I was banned for was sent to avoid me breaking any rules in the first place.
Not evry body has been able to master the workings of this forum and so some mistakes are bound to be made. U shld at least send a message to alert a poster of his error and give em a chance to make correction. If he/she makes same error again then u go ahead and ban.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 7:06pm On May 30, 2013
I am so sorry sir. You were banned by the Antispam program. I guess it picked certain words or a combination of words in your post and hid it. When that happens, you would be banned for 24 hours.....

I have checked the posts and saw that the post is okay and I am sorry for any inconvinience......but if this happens again, just click onn my username and send me a message and I will do something ASAP.

The post has been shown and you are all good to go.

BTW, you can open a thread about your beats in the Music adverts child board or open a thread here to share what you are offering.

Again we at Nairaland are sorry for your ban. Hope you would stick around.

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Dewze(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2013
@myn44. Apologies accepted, and thanks for the help.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
Dewze: @myn44. Apologies accepted, and thanks for the help.
I am here to make you comfy sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.