Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? (665 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Is There Any Real Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? by obetodun: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2012
Do you know the names of any real men of God. Men that preach about salvation and has a passion for the unsaved souls. I have not heard that real thing in a long time I would like to listen to the real thing. I'm tired of listening to prosperity advocates and motivational proponents.

Please let me know if you have the names of any men of God like that and how I can listen to their sermon online. It does not have to be Nigerian pastors only.

I have heard of Gbile Akanni and the likes;

I really desire to listen to people that preach and don't ask for seed at the end of the sermon. Pastors that present the heart of the Father as it really is.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2012
obetodun: Do you know the names of any real men of God. Men that preach about salvation and has a passion for the unsaved souls. I have not heard that real thing in a long time I would like to listen to the real thing. I'm tired of listening to prosperity advocates and motivational proponents.

Please let me know if you have the names of any men of God like that and how I can listen to their sermon online. It does not have to be Nigerian pastors only.

I really desire to listen to people that preach and don't ask for seed at the end of the sermon. Pastors that present the heart of the Father as it really is.

Thanks.
enter any catholic church, or you can get benedict xvi on net.
Re: Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
obetodun: Do you know the names of any real men of God. Men that preach about salvation and has a passion for the unsaved souls. I have not heard that real thing in a long time I would like to listen to the real thing. I'm tired of listening to prosperity advocates and motivational proponents.

Thanks.
enter any catholic church, or you can get benedict xvi on net. If you want a protestant pastor, try kobus van rensburg

(1) (Reply)

Chick-fil-a And The New World Order / The David Who Would Not Kill Goliath / Give Hope To The Poor Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.