Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is There Any Real Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Real Atheist? (2438 Views)

No Real Atheist In Nigeria / Christians, Is There Any Real Theological Base For Polygamy? / Do You Know The Names Of Any Real Men Of God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
It seems that most atheist on nairaland believe in God but they think he's a wicked God.

when trying to disprove the existence of God, their arguments will always be that why will a good God allow evil?

God is omnipotent and sovereign so whether he decides to do good or evil does not disprove His existence.

So for the so called atheists who are really just angry at God;

worry about yourselves first. before considering how a good God can send people to eternal damnation in hell, first consider if you are willing to burn eternally because of your incomplete knowledge about God.

know that God has the power to do whatever he likes whether good or evil, you cant dictate to God how you want Him to behave.

God has the power to send you to hell permanently irrespective of whether He's a good or bad God. So like i said earlier, worry about yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Sunymoore(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:
It seems that most atheist on nairaland believe in God but they think he's a wicked God.

when trying to disprove the existence of God, their arguments will always be that why will a good God allow evil?

God is omnipotent and sovereign so whether he decides to do good or evil does not disprove His existence.

worry about yourselves first. before considering how a good God can send people to eternal damnation in hell, first consider if you are willing to burn eternally because of your incomplete knowledge about God.

know that God has the power to do whatever he likes whether good or evil, you cant dictate to God how you want Him to behave.

God has the power to send you to hell permanently irrespective of whether He's a good or bad God. So like i said earlier, worry about yourself.
Threats as always. But you still want people to convert to Christianity right?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oh my! I'm so afraid cheesy. Is that your reasons for worshipping this "god"?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sunymoore:

Threats as always. But you still want people to convert to Christianity right?

Am not trying to threaten anyone with hell fire, am also against trying to win souls by scaring people with hell fire.

Am just trying show atheists wannabes(who are just basically angry with God) the sovereignty of God.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Oh my! I'm so afraid cheesy. Is that your reasons for worshipping this "god"?

Am not trying to scare you btw why do you hate God?
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yahweh is ignorance. Yahweh is darkness. Choose Lucifer. Choose knowledge. Choose light. EMBRACE YOUR CARNALITY.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Oyetboy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Yahweh is ignorance. Yahweh is darkness. Choose Lucifer. Choose knowledge. Choose light. EMBRACE YOUR CARNALITY.
and this Lucifer, have you ever seen him before?
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Mrval20(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
You're right @op.
Most Atheists I know simply hate G-d.
Now, how can you hate G-d when you claim not to believe in his existence?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by onetrack(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't believe in any god (there are many gods that people believe in, not just one). I am angry at the abuses of religions, but I am certainly not angry at something that does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:
You're right @op.
Most Atheists I know simply hate G-d.
Now, how can you hate G-d when you claim not to believe in his existence?

That's why i call them atheist wannabes.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who created lucifer?
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oyetboy:
and this Lucifer, have you ever seen him before?
It would be like describing the sun to a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

Who created lucifer?
The morning star was never created. In the beginning, there were Gods.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Mrval20(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

That's why i call them atheist wannabes.
Word!
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
onetrack:
I don't believe in any god (there are many gods that people believe in, not just one). I am angry at the abuses of religions, but I am certainly not angry at something that does not exist.

which religion were you practising before you became an atheist?
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The morning star was never created. In the beginning, there were Gods.

so what have you benefitted from serving lucifer.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Kay17: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

But there is a great argument in theodicy, because it tied to ontology of God.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

so what have you benefitted from serving lucifer.
Emancipation of the mind. Embracing my carnality without fear. Dropping the chains of ignorance and lifting the rod of knowledge. Its light guides me and illuminates my way. Faith calls darkness light. Reason makes darkness bright.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by ultraGM: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Its a lie they knew their Is God they dont want acknowledged Him because of their misfortune (so to say)
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by ultraGM: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Emancipation of the mind. Embracing my carnality without fear. Dropping the chains of ignorance and lifting the rod of knowledge. Its light guides me and illuminates my way. Faith calls darkness light. Reason makes darkness bright.
What about position? Something like being the next president in 2015
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by plaetton: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

You are wrong sir.
When we use the many shortcomings and contradictions of your god in our arguments, we are simply pointing out and mocking the absurdity of your beliefs.

For example, you believe in god, that he hears prayers, blesses people with good fortunes, protects people from calamities.
Right?

So, when a church building, a building dedicated to the worship of your god, collapses and kills 115 worshipers of god, who had come from afar to receive the blessings of your god, we see right there in the mangled mess of concrete, iron and flesh, the clearest contradiction and evidence that there is no god, no invisible sky pappa looking after anyone. cry

For, if your self-evident skypappa could not prevent or save those poor misguided pilgrims from such a horrific death, then be assured that there is also no sky pappa listening to all those your daily prayers.

Sorry.
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by onetrack(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

which religion were you practising before you became an atheist?

I was forced to be protestant. As soon as I was old enough I stopped going.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

Am not trying to scare you btw why do you hate God?
You can't hate something that is "uncertain". But i do hate it when billions blindly worship this "uncertain being" and even rub it on our faces and the constitution. Bringing out the flaws in this your "omnipotent being", Highlighting parts in your holy books that contradicts itself and asking relevant questions is the best way to knock you back to reality. If you tell me your god is a omnipresent loving and caring god and then i say "why are they people suffering in the world?", does that means i hate god? I believe humans are the problem and solution of this world not a god. If your god is as loving/omnipresent as you portrayed this world wouldn't be in chaos. That is what we are trying to tell you. Your definition of god doesn't fit the current conditions of Earth! You need a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
onetrack:

I was forced to be protestant. As soon as I was old enough I stopped going.

so you never sincerely got born again?
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
When theist says "Atheists hate god" they are literary saying "Let's dodge an argument we know we can't win by accusing them of having an emotional reaction to God instead of a rational criticism of us." cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by ultraGM: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idrismusty97:
When theist says "Atheists hate god" they are literary saying "Let's dodge an argument we know we can't win by accusing them of having an emotional reaction to God instead of a rational criticism of us." cheesy

Judge this matter
Despite the fact that US will forever hate Osama Bin Laden
Other people from other continent forever loved him
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
plaetton:

You are wrong sir.
When we use the many shortcomings and contradictions of your god in our arguments, we are simply pointing out and mocking the absurdity of your beliefs.

For example, you believe in god, that he hears prayers, blesses people with good fortunes, protects people from calamities.
Right?

So, when a church building, a building dedicated to the worship of your god, collapses and kills 115 worshipers of god, who had come from afar to receive the blessings of your god, we see right there in the mangled mess of concrete, iron and flesh, the clearest contradiction and evidence that there is no god, no invisible sky pappa looking after anyone. cry

For, if your self-evident skypappa could not prevent or save those poor misguided pilgrims from such a horrific death, then be assured that there is also no sky pappa listening to all those your daily prayers.

Sorry.
undecided

This is exactly my point.

Must God do good everytime for him to exist?

If God decides to allow the so called pilgrims die, does that stop him from being God?

Must God answer prayers everytime for him to be God?

however, there are steps to follow to receive things from God.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by onetrack(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

so you never sincerely got born again?

I have never believed.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by honourhim: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
michaelwestern:

Bro you are right. They are just wannabes. Their anger against God does not even change anything about God neither will their whatever unbelief wipe away God from existence. I just pray they will realize the futility of their anger towards God.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You can't hate something that is "uncertain". But i do hate it when billions blindly worship this "uncertain being" and even rub it on our faces and the constitution. Bringing out the flaws in this your "omnipotent being", Highlighting parts in your holy books that contradicts itself and asking relevant questions is the best way to knock you back to reality. If you tell me your god is a omnipresent loving and caring god and then i say "why are they people suffering in the world?", does that means i hate god? I believe humans are the problem and solution of this world not a god. If your god is as loving/omnipresent as you portrayed this world wouldn't be in chaos. That is what we are trying to tell you. Your definition of god doesn't fit the current conditions of Earth! You need a rethink.

What definition of God did you read in the bible?

in the old testament God was good to the righteous and judgemental to the wicked and their generations.

There are many ways i can explain the presence of evil in the world but thatz not why i opened this thread.

My point is that how does God being good or not disprove the existence of God.
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by ultraGM: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
onetrack:

I have never believed.
What! You just skipped my question unanswered
Its like I have your balls in my hand
Re: Is There Any Real Atheist? by michaelwestern(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
honourhim:

Bro you are right. They are just wannabes. Their anger against God does not even change anything about God neither will their whatever unbelief wipe away God from existence. I just pray they will realize the futility of their anger towards God.

amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video) Undeniable Proof That Jesus Christ Was Not Born On December 25th / ‘prophet Odumeje Arrested’, Moved To State CID Awka (photos) / Shocking: Daniel Curses Opponents In Church(rccg Parish)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.