Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations (3450 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Finally, the much awaited result is out, the management of NNPC has finally dispatched employment letters to all successful applicants who made it to the final employment stage of the 2010/2011 NNPC mass recruitment exercise. Congratulations to all successful experienced (EH), graduate trainee (GT) and trainee technologists who made it to this final stage. May God guide you all!

Pls if you have received your employment letter via UPS or DHL, kindly indicate here in this format:

1. Position, i.e. EH, GT (B.Sc), or Trainee Technologist (HND & OND)
2. Test venue
3. Course of study

Wishing you all a prosperous moment in your career with NNPC.
Re: Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations by haladug(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls can you kindly indicate your source? I am one of the applicants and was getting concerned that itwas taking longer than necessary. I have been in contact with friends that are awaiting but none have heard of this development. Would want to be sure you are quoting from an official statement, seems there silence Į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ creating room for unfounded news. It has happened in recent past, when some mischivous element(s) through the NNPC page on facebook claimed the authorities had given two weeks dateline to the Consulting firm to pay Transport Allowances to candidates that made it to the interview stage but nothin came forth at the end of the day.
Re: Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Visit naijahotjobs engineering section, then go to nnpc hopefuls thread and read testimonies, it is no longer a news but a reality. Meanwhile keep your hope alive cus your letter may be on d way, rejoice
haladug: Pls can you kindly indicate your source? I am one of the applicants and was getting concerned that itwas taking longer than necessary. I have been in contact with friends that are awaiting but none have heard of this development. Would want to be sure you are quoting from an official statement, seems there silence Į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ creating room for unfounded news. It has happened in recent past, when some mischivous element(s) through the NNPC page on facebook claimed the authorities had given two weeks dateline to the Consulting firm to pay Transport Allowances to candidates that made it to the interview stage but nothin came forth at the end of the day.
Re: Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations by haladug(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Aight! I saw that of naijahotjobs too but nothing there substantial enough to lend credence to the claim, no one has given a first hand testimony yet. So, I still maintain that 'Seeing Į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ Believing'
Re: Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2012
My dear, its not a news, a friend got though i didnt saw it with my eyes but he did. Just pray u are successful, before friday u wil receive urs, and when u do, plz come here n testify. All d best
haladug: Aight! I saw that of naijahotjobs too but nothing there substantial enough to lend credence to the claim, no one has given a first hand testimony yet. So, I still maintain that 'Seeing Į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ Believing'

(1) (Reply)

A Life Touching Story. A Must Read For All / Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! / 2years Plus No Job What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.