Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? (36132 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Harpesin(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2013
@ All,

Kudos to you all, especially goodboi....have tried the prescribed medication and it work, i took loratyn by havid last night and after bathing this morin, d itching reduced 60%...i hope by the time i use it for like a week, i will be totally free.

Thanks.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Joel3(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Harpesin: @ All,

Kudos to you all, especially goodboi....have tried the prescribed medication and it work, i took loratyn by havid last night and after bathing this morin, d itching reduced 60%...i hope by the time i use it for like a week, i will be totally free. Thanks.
for how much you bought it? and how many tablets in it?
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Harpesin(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Joel.:
for how much you bought it? and how many tablets in it?

Just 200 naira contain 10 tables inside........but this morin body still itch me more than that of yesterday o....am tired jare
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by GoodBoi1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Harpesin:

Just 200 naira contain 10 tables inside........but this morin body still itch me more than that of yesterday o....am tired jare
Try bathing with warm water.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by ebankole: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I do belief doin it the natural way is the best.u might want to chech this out sha www dot /mxwajab

or check the signature below.

U can also tryin using SHEA BUTTER it worked for me when i was having similar issue after i got cured of Chicken pox,Do try or bitter leave juice thats if u can get plenty of it.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by eluquenson(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2013
It doesn't have anything to do with detoxification, you just have to avoid drinking of soft drinks, stop wearing thick clothes that bearly allows in flow of air, avoid eating groundnut oil foods if to the bearest minimum cos all these triggers the itching.
I also have the same issue & I consulted Doctors & I was told its hereditary somehow & there is no cause for it but just a reaction to something in the body system.

1 Like

Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Harpesin(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Bitter leave juice to be drinking or rob on my body?

ebankole: I do belief doin it the natural way is the best.u might want to chech this out sha www dot /mxwajab

or check the signature below.

U can also tryin using SHEA BUTTER it worked for me when i was having similar issue after i got cured of Chicken pox,Do try or bitter leave juice thats if u can get plenty of it.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by ebankole: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Harpesin: Bitter leave juice to be drinking or rob on my body?

Rub on the body.
It worked for me and i see no harm in u trying.
Nature has always worked for me.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by sa2013: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
A tablespoon of unsaturated oil and garlic capsules have brought me tremendous relief. Yes, sudden anxiety, heat, the slightest physical strain and hot food or beverages would trigger mine. Exercise to improve circulation and to sweat it out would help a bit. But since I started taking, orally a tablespoon of Flax-seed oil or Pine-nut oil (morning and evening) the sudden needle-like stinging and red itchiness on my head and all over my body have disappeared almost completely. In my case the mast cells near the skin are leaking to much histamine which is a hormone causing white blood cells to attack my own flesh. This has also been diagnosed as Urticaria. Enough about that now. The main thing is I needed to get my hormones balanced and since the body uses healthy fat to make cholesterol, used to make hormones it seemed like the logical thing to do. Avoiding refined flour, wheat and dairy initially also brought some relief since all autoimmune diseases are treated best by starting with the gut, I have read. The healthy fat in the oil also helped to repair my stomach lining, I believe. Getting enough rest at night (sleeping with the lights off) to balance the brain hormone, serotonin complemented my treatment - I used to fall asleep after supper and wake up at twelve to read, study and watch TV. I found that taking the amino-acid L-Glutamine before bedtime helps me to get a good nights sleep and also helps to repair the gut. You may also want to read more about histamine, hormones and urticaria as I have, to help you understand things better.

1 Like

Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Harpesin(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Good day to you all, am back to dis topic as I once complained about body itch whenever I bath with sponge, have done several test and lot of drugs has been taken but all to no avail. I even went as far as taking local herbs but still same story until I came across (Swissgarde products) initially I find it difficult to believe as have taken several drugs I wanted to remain on what I see as best solution (bathing witot sponge) but its not good for my skin as I discovered am getting darker and some strange rash coming on my flesh as a result of bathing for weeks without sponge.....Kudos to my pretty Angel (Eno) who bought me swissgarde product cos as for me I have vowed neva to spend my money on any drugs......Eno bought me (Defender one of swissgarde product which I took for 3days and I started noticing that the said itch is getting reduced and whenever I urinate, I do notice the kind of odour coming from my urine.....a week after I stopped requested for details of swissgarde and today am a distributor of swissgarde products cos a trial convinced me and I discovered a lot of benefits therein..........check below link and give it a trial today.....

goodhealthwithswissgarde..com/2013/12/place-order.html?m=1. You can mail me via my contacts and let's discuss any health related....You too can be a distributor after u get your solution...

Cheers
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by opcking: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Harpesin: Good day to you all, am back to dis topic as I once complained about body itch whenever I bath with sponge, have done several test and lot of drugs has been taken but all to no avail. I even went as far as taking local herbs but still same story until I came across (Swissgarde products) initially I find it difficult to believe as have taken several drugs I wanted to remain on what I see as best solution (bathing witot sponge) but its not good for my skin as I discovered am getting darker and some strange rash coming on my flesh as a result of bathing for weeks without sponge.....Kudos to my pretty Angel (Eno) who bought me swissgarde product cos as for me I have vowed neva to spend my money on any drugs......Eno bought me (Defender one of swissgarde product which I took for 3days and I started noticing that the said itch is getting reduced and whenever I urinate, I do notice the kind of odour coming from my urine.....a week after I stopped requested for details of swissgarde and today am a distributor of swissgarde products cos a trial convinced me and I discovered a lot of benefits therein..........check below link and give it a trial today.....

goodhealthwithswissgarde..com/2013/12/place-order.html?m=1. You can mail me via my contacts and let's discuss any health related....You too can be a distributor after u get your solution...

Cheers

please drop ur contact
thank you
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shea Butter all the way!
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Dickson2468: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2015
This isn't always the case but to some it is. It actually varies from food allergies to seasonal allergies,water infection,cream e.t.c this one's can be confirmed when noticed for for years but some aren't. All of these some are cause by diseases likes with itching like diabetes,staph,STI's e.t.c. But to your surprise am a living testimony to malaria. Yup, I had malaria then black malaria then hepatitis then to joundis. Joundis caused mine am Alright now thanks to God. Premier cool did small help in reducing mine also a very clean bath reduces it at least I last some minutes without any itching piercing invisible sensation. Point-some are cause by a particular illness
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by geniewilliams(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Itchy skin, also known as pruritus, is an irritating and uncontrollable sensation that makes you want to scratch to relieve the feeling. The possible causes for itchiness range from internal illnesses, such as kidney or liver disease, to skin rashes, allergies, and dermatitis.

kindly contact this number 07036507238 for further analysis and treatment
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by bobochem: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stop eating groundnut
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by toluyoung: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
D problem stems from dry skin. Apart from using anti histamines, make sure to use a good moisturiser. Preferably one with glycerin as an ingredient or use non perfumed petroleum jelly or vaseline. Immediately after a bath, rub d cream all over d body with d water. Don't let d water dry as moisturisers only keep in water not provide water. If using a moisturising cream, make sure it also contains petrolatum as it helps moisturise dry skin.
Also drink lots of water, at least 4 litres everyday. Don't drink all d water at once. Drink at intervals.
Within a week, d problem should be solv ed d
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Adewalefae(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
GoodBoi1:
One more thing, take it NORMAL to feel pain when your skin intially releases sweat, after that no more or less.
For instance, when I go out in the sun or engage in a sweat-provoking activity for the first time after a cold bath, my body releases sweat with the prickly sensation 'cos the build up of sweat will ultimately unblock my affected sweat ducts with itches (this lasts for a few seconds- it's better compared to every time). After that sweat is now release without the itching unless it dries up. That means I can go about my daily activities.
As far as take my medication, I am not afraid of sweating. In fact it helps 'cos your pores are unblocked and you get used to it. Then after a cold bath to clean the body, it is best to stay in an air-conditioned environment (to reduce anxiety because you won't sweat).
I believe/hope you will be fine with all the above.
. Please I just came across this post I’m suffering from this please how did you get a cure
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by GoodBoi1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Adewalefae:
. Please I just came across this post I’m suffering from this please how did you get a cure
Surprisingly, I didn't experience it at all this year. I'm not sure why but I used exfoliating shampoo to have my bath, occassionaly
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by Adewalefae(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hamintab:
Hello Health professionals,
About this time last year (july/august), I developed itching sensation all over my body. I felt the itch most while eating/after meal, when I feel nervous, anxious, angry, move outside on a sunny day, some times after bath. The itch I felt was usually like some one piercing my skin with tiny pins at random all over my body. Most often I felt it more on my legs, face, chest and arms.
Then I visited the General hospital, had a blood test (I insisted i needed one cause the doctor only administered piriton, but I told him I needed a better diagnosis, cause I have taken more than enof piriton b4 deciding to see a doctor). Can't remebr the actual test carried out on my blood, but was told then dat they found nothing, n was told to report back in a week after taking the piriton without change. I went back after a week, buh met a different doctor, she asked me to go 4 a malaria test, which I did n the test says the malaria parasite in my body was A+++, even though I neva felt sick or feverish then. I also told the second doctor that am convinced the cause is more than malaria and I needed a thorough diagnosis cause am becoming very concerned about my condition. Buh it was like am teaching dem thr job, n she insisted i go take d malaria drugs, that I wld get well. After consuming the load of antimalaria tablets, I neva felt any change. I decided not to go back. Miraculously , with time, (almost about a month leta, can't remeber exactly when n how) I neva felt the itch again except once in a while after bath.

Just recently, about two weeks ago. I begin to feel the same way again, pickling itch after evry little act that energizes my body, eating, anxiety, sleeping at night, going out of the room outside under d sun.

Am really concerned. Any suggestion please?

Please I’m suffering from this same sickness how did yours stop please I need help
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by arabmoney14: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2022
olushollys:
I have similar condition if not worse, I have been @ it for about 2years now. I have had series of test @ 3 different hospitals 2 private and general hospital the test are almost the same but the results shows nothing to have cause the itching I was told its something I eat that I'm reacting to, I have checked online but it still persists sometimes it subsides and another it becomes so much.
Pls, how did you later solve this?
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by olushollys(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
arabmoney14:

Pls, how did you later solve this?
The thing just disappeared, I can't say exactly when but I think it's going to or about 10years now.
I read somewhere online that it's as a result of the antibody reaction, whereby it's mistaking a normal body cell as an enemy which the antibodies fights as enermy.
Re: Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? by arabmoney14: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2022
olushollys:

The thing just disappeared, I can't say exactly when but I think it's going to or about 10years now.
I read somewhere online that it's as a result of the antibody reaction, whereby it's mistaking a normal body cell as an enemy which the antibodies fights as enermy.
Oh, hope mine does too. Thanks for your help smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.