Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (16020 Views)

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by cgem: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
There is absolutely no doubt that this FAROOK LAWAN guy is as guilty as charged. Even though he was set up, I support 100% that he should be used as a scape goat! Bastard Mallam Farook Kenan!

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by mutiply: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
farouk shud be realeasein his own document to show dat he repeorted the matter to police whn otedola approach him to take bribe like he earlier claimed,only God knws hw many bribes he and d fellow lesgislators(LEGITLOOTERS) hav collected b4 dis one leaked.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by dabigwalls: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
My hope for northern Nigeria was the people - lovelyy, kind and accomodating. It however seems that the once powerful north is fast becoming a minority and a major hustler in issues of Nigeria. Who born any Yoruba man try this kinda stuff in the days of the real Kaduna Mafia? Who could try the likes of Farouk pre-ObJ? Here is 2012 - what I can say is Adieu 'Core North'. The signs of your end are as sure as...
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Lolamida(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sebi otedola has sued evrybody: tunde bakare,speaker,lawan? So y is he playing on evri ones intelligence, taking us for mumu? Take ur evidence to court! Otedola simply do not want to explain Y he collected Forex from CBN and did not import FUEL! OLEDOLA, thumbs down! ur distraction dey catch all the MUMUs ur JUJU no catch me

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Bowale007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
My peep, more are stil coming. If care is nt taken dey will drop Farouk case & mr. Integrity 'll walk away and face d secret acct operated by NNPC.
Plz, let us tell d Rep. dat dey can't be d judge in their own CASE!

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by ibide(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
But all what the say are nonsence
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by alaoeri: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
But can d audio be use as evidence against farouk, they 'll claim its doctored. Mstcheeew
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by LadyD1: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lolamida: Sebi otedola has sued evrybody: tunde bakare,speaker,lawan? So y is he playing on evri ones intelligence, taking us for mumu? Take ur evidence to court! Otedola simply do not want to explain Y he collected Forex from CBN and did not import FUEL! OLEDOLA, thumbs down! ur distraction dey catch all the MUMUs ur JUJU no catch me

Farouq got cauhgt in this mess cos he actually wanted d money! If only NASS were men of intergrity, Odetola should be facing the law! May all their evil works be exposed and may all those responsible for d downfall of Nyja be purnished! Amen
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by emsquare(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Aigbofa: Cash and carry legislators.

Naija way!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sting Operations

Police can use deception with the aid of a surveillance system to catch an offender in the act. This is because, when it comes to prosecution, it will be necessary to demonstrate that the offender was not entrapped into committing the crime. For example, an undercover agent can disguise as a drug dealer to catch a 'drug baron' in the act.

An informer or undercover agent must wear a wire to record conversations, to bug the meeting place, and or conduct phone taps.

Modern sting operations, especially of complex bribery cases, must be accompanied by voluminous videotaped records of transactions and
conversations, made by miniature cameras the informer or undercover agent wears. These videos of offenders actually “caught in the act” must be tendered as evidences in the courtroom to gain conviction.

Don't be surprised o! I'm sure there are more videos, audios and even documents to support Otedola's claim.

Farouk is a thief. A foolish one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
trust dis national assembly of criminals, dey will find their way to help their own person. otedola please stay strong.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by omenka(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by omenka(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kai! Lawan fall hand die dis tym! He should be hanged by the peniss! angry
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by toluxe0075: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
I'm d judge
judge: with all dis evidence tendered by otedola especially the tape recording i believe it was doctored i hereby declare facrook innocent and he is hereby aquainted and discharge immediately also otedola should pay a sum of 50 billion dollars to facrook 4 trying to tarnish his image...i rise...c..o...u..r...t.. lol
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Finland(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
and with all these he might not spend one day in jail. Nigeria is corruption and corruption is Nigeria
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by GboyegaD(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chai, integrity is not a word to be used in our government any more because many of us assumed Farouk was a saint but now, I am not sure who a saint is from a criminal anymore.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by sademola: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who's fooling whom?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Ayodhejjy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
Both of them are thief. Then dey cal massive fool.
Imagine by now, lawan never get arested at d end, d case would just die like that.
Pls let us all pray that God should give us opurtunity to colect a huge amont of bribe like this in our dear country.
I submit
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by stagger: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
The part I liked most was when Farouk Lawan said he will "spring a surprise on the floor of the House" as the only credible way to do "it". (whatever the "it" means). cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jpphilips(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
tinkinjo: From what has so far transpired, I cannot help but acknowledge Otedola as a very smart guy.

it takes a wise dude to control the kind of cash otedola has, dont forget that

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by BetaThings: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lolamida: Sebi otedola has sued evrybody: tunde bakare,speaker,lawan? So y is he playing on evri ones intelligence, taking us for mumu? Take ur evidence to court! Otedola simply do not want to explain Y he collected Forex from CBN and did not import FUEL! OLEDOLA, thumbs down! ur distraction dey catch all the MUMUs ur JUJU no catch me

I don't really understand this charade! Are we to, based on these recordings, stone Farouk? Are we to instruct the judge to jail Farouk?
Should this matter not be in the court of law rather than in the court of public opinion and harmless cursing and yelling?

We remember that same Otedola once said Dangote wanted to poison him
He said his finance director wanted to kill him
https://www.nairaland.com/301605/nigerian-banks-encircle-mr-otedola
https://www.nairaland.com/500739/otedola-goes-exile
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by brabus(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Farougate 101

Choose the correct answer in the choice below:

1. Who was stung in 'The Sting'?

a. Farouk Lawan
b. Femi Otedola
c. Nigerians
d. None of the above.
e. Subsidy probe report
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by lookmangiw(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
My brain refuse to be manipulated by this oil magnate. Its get more frustrating to me, otedola of all people trying to be innocent of corruption.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: kessyur, marcyemi, stagger, myola(m), nosa2(m), BaBa Mike, senate services(m), tberry, iconic_s, skipo87(m), OYINBOGOJU(m), phreeze, vicade(m), Vykiano(m), yavo2, wilxz, BetaThings, Ernezt(m), doublekay, Onasa22, Malix, warrior01, apoti(m), GKACME1, Jadela, Hatitude, colly227(m), redfly(m), bomega4u(m), markovnikoff001, kemesty, mosalab(m), haladug(m), virgie(f), badboym, Rhino.5dm, ifysoft, sharp man(m), youngdee168(m), lacidi, xremmy, Biggyd2, syahboy(m), rr_sport, jaffidoni, abaree, ebube 2, ariy(m), Step-G, ndidibabe(f), Alveez(m), jeliok4us, sureboykris(m), remcoface, abokine, baba11(m), Kalman(m), andico34, yemikush, Peaches90(f), musty009, horlajide(m), tunapawizzy, Iolo(m), bouncesmail, miko11, mojounited(m), datrmon(m), Adechyno(m), trigar12(m), hotspicylover(f), Dr. Dre(m), justdream(m), kentorito(m), lookmangiw(m), Chimezie250, REALKINGSON(m), bcomputer101(m), StainlessH, IgweAni, playah P(m), jim jones, lakeside4love(m), Olisa74(m), Sir cj, preshizeee(m), joek, yuugo, maddock(m), Ikejiofor, funola, amaham, Kx, silica(m), mu2sa2, tigerleggs(m), fire4fire, Nickonomakaveli(m), brabus(m), visagal(f), paulokwudiri(m), pek(m) and 108 guest(s)
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Biggyd2: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
New season, new episode o! We are Keeping up with FLawan! Did you hear his lawyer postulating today? He insists that Part II of this "drama" is doctored as well. He likened it to baba sala drama grin grin grin. Laaawwd have mercy. These people think we are fools.

I beg WHERE IS OUR SUBSIDY REPORT? Is this a ploy to kill it?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Mcleo007(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Fraud in high places! Where is the hope foR nIGERIA?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by ochukoccna: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2012

Thanks for making sense Lolomida
Though I'm not a lawyer, is it not sub-judice to comment on case in court especially when you are the appellant? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is that the time for you to release voice recording series tapes like Abacha did/Nollywood does?
Otedola has turned this thing into a drama series and Nigerians are busy lapping this up. undecided undecided undecided
Is he innocent too? shocked shocked shocked
Lawan's non consistent denials point to something been hidden
Now no one is talking about Femils collection of CBN dollar$ or implementing the subsidy probe report
Thus this is a direct bull's eye by those wanting to kill this report
What is the Nigerian police doing? shocked shocked shocked
What is the EFCC doing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In a sane society, both men would be cooling their heels in jail but hey, this is Nigeria
The latest poster boy for terrorism stricken states cry cry cry cry
And long ago, became a banana republic where anything goes
We've turned a serious matter of corrpution to internet jokes
With amnesia to the fact that the joke is really on us cry cry cry cry
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Dee60: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
I watched Farouk's lawyer on TV. He is a complete disappointment. Yesterday he said the tape was doctored and wanted the full version. Now he got the undoctored version he has turned round to say it is not Farouk's voice. Haba LAwyer! Haba! Please don't join them to feed on people's blood o! Why cant Nigeria's top flight lawyers drop cases that dont make sense? Anyway, we are praying that the truth will come out. The hawks that want Nigeria destroyed have started to consume themselves. Lawyers beware!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Chiachifranklin: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Dis is a lesson to every Nigeria.is not just limited to them alone.BE WISE OH
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by gurushill: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
.. then they shld share it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu / Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.