Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (16018 Views)

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Otedola made billions navigating the treacherous waters of Nigerian business ...

Farouk just fhucked with the wrong man.

Score; Otedola just hit Farouk with a fatal left hook... A video would lay him out flat..

Meanwhile, this case would revolutionalize bribery in Nigeria.. No incriminating phone calls, text messages, meeting rooms will be swept for bugs and all payments will now be done with unsequential bills...
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by wealth123: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
I don't care what audio tape is circulating all i want is where are the cabals? You guys want Farouk to be hanged for only N3m but you are saying nothing about the over 1 trillion Naira looted through oil subsidy.

I know the MD of one of the indicted companies, the guy just bought a powerful mansion, a 2011 Toyota Landcruiser and a Toyota VENZA.

Let us deal with the real issues and leave farouk in the hand of the Law.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
wealth123: I don't care what audio tape is circulating all i want is where are the cabals? You guys want Farouk to be hanged for only N3m but you are saying nothing about the over 1 trillion Naira looted through oil subsidy.

I know the MD of one of the indicted companies, the guy just bought a powerful mansion, a 2011 Toyota Landcruiser and a Toyota VENZA.

Audit companies are the way forward.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Willy7(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
still on commercials and jingles.When d movie start proper we go know.So is d public now d court of law?what re we going to do with audios and videos?Na wa o,very boring drama.Today Otedola sues this and this to court,tommorow Otedola wants a public hearing on d floor of d house of reps,next tommorow Otedola releases audio version of conversation,d following day Otedola releases video version,after that Lawans lawyer claims it ws doctored in a tv interview instead of court room.Hmmmmm nigeria is one huge comedy i tell ya,but d painful of it is that d comedy is dry,no spice at all.God help us.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by muchex: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
I don't care what audio tape is circulating all i want is where are the cabals? You guys want Farouk to be hanged [b]for only N3m [/b]but you are saying nothing about the over 1 trillion Naira looted through oil subsidy.

Oga where did you jump out from? its 3million dolls mehn! not N3m! did u just come bck from the moon?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by zeefa: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
This is one of the worst country ever in the history of africans! I still don't understand why faruk lawan should be left moving freely without proper prosecution. Nobody is above d law! EFCC n ICPC r just staged government tools to hunt anti Government individuals and to stage a movie within themselves that ends up with nothing serious! Where are we going in this county!
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Chinom(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Otedola is chasing shadows. I just hope that the FGN and the EFCC will not fall for this crap. This conversation is the private business of both Otedola and Farouk.We are more concerned about those that collected trillions of naira that belongs to us all. Otedola should tell us point blank if he collected close to $300million as subsidy for fuel importation and why he did not import 1 litre of fuel after collecting such huge amount.
Farouk Lawan is a dead man. i don't give a hoot about him. Otedola has a case to answer. Anybody who collected $300m will happily give away $3m as bribe inorder to cover his tracks. Otedola was clearly shedding tears of joy. "i'm crying, my brother " WTF. This is a very embarassing stuff.
OTEDOLA MUST RETURN OUR MONEY HE STOLE.There's nothing smart about this tape. The subsidy report can be empirically verified. CBN has all the records. Otedola should have bribed someone at the CBN to wipe it off. Dealing with this cattle-rearing mallam was a big mistake. Not a very smart move.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chinom: Otedola is chasing shadows. I just hope that the FGN and the EFCC will not fall for this crap. This conversation is the private business of both Otedola and Farouk.We are more concerned about those that collected trillions of naira that belongs to us all. Otedola should tell us point blank if he collected close to $300million as subsidy for fuel importation and why he did not import 1 litre of fuel after collecting such huge amount.
Farouk Lawan is a dead man. i don't give a hoot about him. Otedola has a case to answer. Anybody who collected $300m will happily give away $3m as bribe inorder to cover his tracks. Otedola was clearly shedding tears of joy. "i'm crying, my brother " WTF. This is a very embarassing stuff.
OTEDOLA MUST RETURN OUR MONEY HE STOLE.There's nothing smart about this tape. The subsidy report can be empirically verified. CBN has all the records. Otedola should have bribed someone at the CBN to wipe it off. Dealing with this cattle-rearing mallam was a big mistake. Not a very smart move.
. Can you just listen to yourself? You are the one that isn't smart and your thinking is warped. Have you even been following the story? SMH
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Chinom(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2012
DID OTEDOLA COLLECT CLOSE $300MILLION TO IMPORT FUEL OR NOT ?. IF HE DID, WHY DID HE NOT IMPORT THE FUEL. That, my friend, is the real question. If he did not STEAL our money, there will no need to offer bribe to this ignorant mallam.
Releasing this tape is a St*upid move. They are both toast.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jmaine: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2012
Chinom: DID OTEDOLA COLLECT CLOSE $300MILLION TO IMPORT FUEL OR NOT ?. IF HE DID, WHY DID HE NOT IMPORT THE FUEL. That, my friend, is the real question. If he did not STEAL our money, there will no need to offer bribe to this ignorant mallam.

You Just dey jam talk . . . .
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by buchai: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2012
I thnk thru all ds expository of corrupt practices, dey wil get 2 d root how bh r been sponsrd i neva doubtd d fact all ds billions in mention dat known had nt enter 'der' hand. I wept 4 my country where gud effort 4rm gud spirited Nigerian r ben strangulated by all ds rouges in power because dey tink dat power lies in der hands. Pls can sum1 tell me, where do we go 4rm here?.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by logica(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2012
LOL. Why is Ileke-Idi missing from this thread? Your ileke don drop commot from ya waist?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by wealth123: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2012
@muchex just delete the Naira and Insert $.
You are one of those clowns here who just enter Cyber cafe with borrowed money to type nonsense. Wise up guy and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by BaBaMike: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2012
My question is Who Is Lying..... Otedola Or Lawan .

Otedola said he gave Farouk a bribe of $600,000 (Six hundred thousand dollars)and Lawan denied it he claim to be saint.
What if that voice in the audio conversation was doctored and edited Professionally?
And Faruk could have taken the bribe and at the same time Otedola could be lying.

But i'm sure An audio conversation can not act as evidence in Court of law unless it is substantiated by deposition of witness before the Court.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jmaine: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2012
^
Chill until Otedola unleashes the[b] Cap banking video edition [/b]. . .Otedola just dey release the pawns out first . . .That gee is smart abeg . . .Even as a crook, the bobo smart no be small . . . .Who send Farouk to go mess up with dis dude
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Xolokristo(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2012
I find extremely difficult to believe that some Nigeria still Think like this: Facrook is being witch-hunted!
Truth be told Otedola has proven over and over again that he has nothing to hide and Facrook and his co Dis-Honourable colleagues are desperate to save their face from the show of shame! What is difficult in conducting a public hearing, beside that is what the constitution permits the house to do! Indeed house of rogues!
For those saying the tape was doctored, its not Facrook voice et al! Have you forgotten so soon when Facrook came up on the floor of the House to state reasons why Zenon Oil and Co re not supposed to be among those benefiting from subsidy fund and requested that their names be removed! Didn't your guys D soj in particular watched it on national tv nd YouTube or was that doctored as well or what was Facrook trying to prove then!
Sycophants and Hypocrites all over Nigeria. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2012
Chinom: DID OTEDOLA COLLECT CLOSE $300MILLION TO IMPORT FUEL OR NOT ?. IF HE DID, WHY DID HE NOT IMPORT THE FUEL. That, my friend, is the real question. If he did not STEAL our money, there will no need to offer bribe to this ignorant mallam.

Otedola has made it clear from the beginning that Zenon Oil which was indicted in the report don't import PMS but AGO. He said Zenon Oil was implicated in a fraudulent manner. Finally he said that it is impossible to collect billions of naira from CBN and not do the Job.

With all these said the questions should be,

1. Was money amounting to Trillions of naira actually taken from CBN?

2. If money wasn't really taken, how come Trillions of Naira is missing and why was that used as an excuse to extort money from Nigerians in the name of Subsidy Removal?

3. Finally, If money was taken how did such amount get missing without anyone noticing it or someone making sure the job was done?

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 04, 2012
logica: LOL. Why is Ileke-Idi missing from this thread? Your ileke don drop commot from ya waist?

May be somewhere crying her eyes-out cos her "cutie" mr integrity is about to be hanged? grin

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by jmaine: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2012
Noticed how those Integrity group members who messed up with OBJ in the Ette-gate are getting neutralized one after the other . . .Hembe down, and now the main backbone of the group, turned into a circus clown in his own game

Such a coincidence undecided. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by ebamma(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2012
so part 2 don comot,wich time dem wan comot the part 3?
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by boyendowed(m): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2012
Chinom: Otedola is chasing shadows. I just hope that the FGN and the EFCC will not fall for this crap. This conversation is the private business of both Otedola and Farouk.We are more concerned about those that collected trillions of naira that belongs to us all. Otedola should tell us point blank if he collected close to $300million as subsidy for fuel importation and why he did not import 1 litre of fuel after collecting such huge amount.

You are so incoherent.You are not making sense at all
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by tnktosin(m): 4:05am On Jul 04, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shuo shuo shuo...
these two marafackers should be shot, thieves angry angry angry
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Kayday(m): 4:13am On Jul 04, 2012
For those that have labored endlessly to interpret the name OTEDOLA. Anybody that knows the story of JOSEPH in the bible is home and dry with the meaning. The OTE is the conspiracy of joseph's brothers and DOLA is the result of how things turned out later for joseph. Got the meaning? Though u planned evil for me, but ur plans have made me victorious and very wealthy. Literarily

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by yoji: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2012
@ chinom
Ur points don't add up. I blive d rules governin a biz transaction cannot just allow u collect money and leave. Haba na is ur biz partner dat stupid?? In some cases, u even complete d contract b4 u are paid a kobo! Some pple are only lucky to have a tiny amount paid to them for mobilisation. Bsides why didn't NNPC come out b4 d sub sidy removal to either roprt or sue its partners dat defaulted. The truth is this, otedola is a bizness man and was not voted into zenon by d masses so he owes nobody an explanation. And pls don't decieve urself, dat report is worthless even if it indicted IBB for cancellin june 12!

1 Like

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Phikom(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Land of sophisticated perverted absurdic operations...Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by Jossy35(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2012
I wonder what is going to be the end of these mess Falala, Bakare wake up
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by canadaik(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2012
ok, interesting, now this is the real big brother Nigeria (senate magomago) no women involved, only 1 stickingly rich otedollar, 1 seriously crooked farouk, a bewildered senate and the Nigeria mases, looks like this will be the highlight of the year, sit down, grab some fried yam and enjoy, dont forget to put some maltina beside you grin grin grin
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by monex(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2012
bright007: This aboki man no get sense at all.He was so anxious about the money dat he couldn't make å complete statement while talking.

dont insult other tribes with ur posts na.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by newuser1: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2012
[size=16pt]a part of the recording has been removed at 55th second[/size]. listen to it carefully. it will be interesting to know what they discussed there.
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by dont8(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2012
You mean MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 (MI4)!
You must be a movie fræk, lol. And to think that that crook has been on the floor of the house for 3 straight terms, the man must be competing with Otedola and Co in billonaire's club.
PointB: lol,

Whoever is Farcrook's appointed lair lawyer has an a mission impossible task at hand. Knowing how the judiciary works, Farcrook the mam, may survive the criminal prosecution, but Farcrook the politician will not get out of the rubbles.

I say Otedollar 1: 0 Farcrook.

But this is half time! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by eminaj: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2012
see them political thief thief...the rat is stuck to the trap
Re: Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) by DSoj(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / Just In: Guber Election : El-rufai Wins Polling Unit / BREAKING: Senate Pass 2019 Budget, Adds Extra Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.