Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Custard Making - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Custard Making (1012 Views)

Someone Please Help. How Is The Best Way To Make Custard / Bolero Custard / Ogi Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custard Making by depuis(f): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
I really want to venture into the business of making custard, soy milk and youghurt and sell them.Really, I dont know how they are done.I know there is no school that teaches it in particular. Please, can anyone help with the recipe on how to make it from the scratch, i mean from the raw materials and hoow to process it till it comes out to what you can sell in the market?Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Coke Vs. Pepsi / How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits / How To Make Peppered Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.