Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! (14373 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Ciaralover(f): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2006
she is stating the facts girl, the same thing happen when she weht to liberia everyone was stirring at her beauty a man almost fainted because of her, i was rite there when it happen, she is nice and humble, she was smilling and hugging everybody that was there!!
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Cleofel(f): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2006
She didn't do that when she went to Ghana.she is just rude n looks down on people that r not her standard.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2006
After seening Sharon Stone i became a die hard fan of her so Sharon Stone for sure grin
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2006
She was sweet when she was in Atlanta for The Nigerian Reunion in July.

I liked her in Games Women Play BUT I didnt like how the movie panned out. I thought it was very stupid.

yea so she made her friend go after her bf and then he falls for the friend, he finds out about the plan and gets mad? Who the hell is he to get mad?

whatever angry

I dont think I seen Sharon Stone. Anyway I also liked her in Dangeous Sisters, whatever I like her in everything. She plays the bitch part very well. It's admirable. cheesy
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2006
And about ur post Ciaralover if a man allmost faint over beauty like hers then i wonder what will happen to that man when he sees beautys like this girls.

I am not saying that she is not beautiful but someone allmost fainted shocked as if she is a angle. undecided

Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2006
here oanother beauty

Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2006
Hehe. Celebrities are over-rated. When I make my movies, I will promote the writers above the actors.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2006
I like Aish like any other sane person but why are her pics in a thread about Nnaji movies,
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
games women play.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by acidrop(f): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2007
really nice movies she gat
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by eezzy(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2007
Break up
Church Business
Blood Sisters
Dangerous Sisters
Love all her movies actually! undecided
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by sherron(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2008
I like her in almost all her movies. And those other women are not as beautiful as she is. The few pictures posted here that is. We must accept our own beautiful black sisters and stop comparing them with other people's. If you must show other beautiful women, then show pictures of other black women; but don't show Indians and white women and say they are more beautiful than Naji. Naji is Black and gorgeous. You'll never see White people posting pictures of Blacks showing how beautiful they are over non black women.

I'm not Nigerian nor Ghanian; however, those two countries have some beautiful women.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Quesera: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
KEEPING FAITH,
SHARON STONE
SUPER LOVE
GAMES WOMEN PLAY
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by RedHotChic(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
@Rokiatu, yellow is not equivalent to beauty. Gene is more beautiful than those women abeg.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by RedHotChic(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
I loved ijele and the other movie she did with Muna Obiewke and olu jacobs(The sound track of that movie is the bomb)., she looked so innocent in that movie. I always pass on that Sharon Stone because the title sounds so dumb to me. i never knew it's a good movie, that's goes to show you can't judge a book by it's covers.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Moyola(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
I hardly watch movies

Private sin,
Love affairs,
Super love,
Sharon stone,,,,,,,juzz 2 mention a few
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by kasabubu: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
Bloodd sisters, love story, power of love, keeping faith
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2009
hmmmm this thread is a little old, but lets bring it back to life.   grin
i havent had that much time lately to sit down and watch a ton of genevieve movies but so far i would say Love My Way is one of her best movies.
the double part was cool. i like how she played both parts, and the storyline was good.
also i enjoyed Behind The Truth

i heard 30 days was a really good Nnaji film as well.
im tryna get back into watching more Nollywood films and catch up on Nnaji.
peace!  kiss
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2009
well SOOOOOOOO many people have said Sharon Stone.
im guessing its a must-watch movie.
im gonna check it out! thanks for the suggestions.  wink

and there is a For Better or For Worse Part 2?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
my mom bought that movie sometime back in 2001 or 2002 and there was only a part 1. even there was an ending.
but it was on VHS so maybe on tape so part 1 and part 2 were on the same tape?
idk.
anyone know how the movie ended?
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by jeffoski(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
Keeping Faith,
Letters to a Stranger,
Sharon Stone,
Break up
Critical Decision
Unfinished Business,
Games Women Play
30days

this are movies she did really well and also got paired with wonderful actors and actresses

hopefully i will like the Foreign film they are shooting about the Biafria war and ije with Omotola i think they will make sense like the once i listed above
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by jeffoski(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2009
i almost forgot jealous lovers and one she did with Chidi Mokeme and that Ghana actress that is very tall.that one was really funny.
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
jeffoski:

i almost forgot jealous lovers and one she did with Chidi Mokeme and that Ghana actress that is very tall.that one was really funny.
ive seen jealous lovers with pat attah
lol i actually own this movie here in my house.
my mommy bought it some time back in 2002 i believe.
but is there a part two, cause i heard there was? the video i had did have an ending.
so tell me how it ended please so that way i can know was it all in 1 part when i watched it.

@ anyone else
the same for For Better or for Worse.
i have that movie but people say there is a part two? FOR WHERE? angry
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by jeffoski(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2009
@Amaka
Jealous lovers is in part one and two. i think i part one Pat attah was the Jealous guy and in part 2 teh yboth got married and Genevieve was then the Jealous wife.very very funny u need to see it but am not sure it will be as funny as then becos of the improvement in film quality and improved acting now
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2009
jeffoski:

@Amaka
Jealous lovers is in part one and two. i think i part one Pat attah was the Jealous guy and in part 2 teh yboth got married and Genevieve was then the Jealous wife.very very funny u need to see it but am not sure it will be as funny as then becos of the improvement in film quality and improved acting now
KAI!!!
so the end of part one was when genny was in the hospital and her and pat attah made up, right?
so part two they got married and genny was the jealous wife?
DAMN!! i didnt see part two then. undecided i need to try and find it, but its old so i doubt i will be able to do that.

do you by any chance know or have watched For Better Or For Worse with Emeka Ike?
i heard that movie had a part two, but im not sure.
i really need to see it, those are some of the classic genevieve from back in the day.
anyway, she don advance to a whole nother level now.

VIVA GENNY! kiss
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2010
WOAH!!! i just had to search this thread and come and comment.
I LOVE GENEVIEVE!!
just been sitting here for the past 5 minutes thinking about all the old movies that i've watched of genevieve and how i grew to love her.
the first movie that i watched genevieve in was "Jealous Lovers" but the first movie that i watched genevieve in that i actually took notice of her and wanted to learn her name in was "For Better or for Worse" with Emeka Ike, (such a beautiful movie). watched "Blood Sisters" and then i became a hooked  grin

i love more of her classic movies:
Jealous Lovers (also happens to be where i watched my first Jim Iyke movie. lol)
For Better or for Worse
Blood Sisters
Women Affair
Power of Love (all the movies she did with Ramsey. lol)
Promise Me Forever
Games Women Play
Dangerous Sisters
Beautiful Soul
Sister's Love
Behind The Truth
Critical Decision
Private Sin
Break Up
Girl's Cot
Two Together: Not To Be Loved
Honey
God Loves Prostitut. . .
Late Marriage
Butterfly
Sharon Stone
Caught Up
30 Days
Love My Way
Formidable Force
Rip Off
Darkest Night
My Idol
Emerald/Wild Passion

*i pretty much named a quarter of her movies. lol*
*and some i haven't gotten to yet, I'm sure they will be added later. lol*  grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
genny, genny, genny!!!
i also forgot the title of this movie, but jim iyke was there and he rayped her. and he was supposed to be her half brother or something like that. don't remember the title, but it was a really good genevieve nnaji movie.
  grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by Preggy1: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ The Amaka,

Go and watch Gennny's movie (The Silent Scandal) It's my favourite movie for now! cool

She acted the role of a mother! I can watch it over and over again! Part 1 & 2
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
~Preggy~:

@ The Amaka,

Go and watch Gennny's movie (The Silent Scandal) It's my favourite movie for now!  cool

She acted the role of a mother!  I can watch it over and over again! Part 1 & 2
yeah i've watched it already. starred my favorite actors genevieve and majid but it didn't make my favorites list.   embarassed
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
My Favorite Genevieve Nnaji movie is Blood Sisters. cheesy cheesy
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by mindeh(f): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
blood sisters&bumper to bumper
Re: Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! by KMTee(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2010
keep my will and superl ove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Game Of Thrones Spoiler & Leak Thread (Please Avoid) / Download Quam’s Money Full Movie By Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.