Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man With 30 Kids From 11 Moms Wants Child Support Relief - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man With 30 Kids From 11 Moms Wants Child Support Relief (767 Views)

"Why Should I Pay Child Support For A Child I Didn't Want?" / What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting? / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With 30 Kids From 11 Moms Wants Child Support Relief by tyson55(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
You have to say this much for Desmond Hatchett: He has a way with the ladies.

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett — who is something of a local celebrity — vowed “I’m done!” in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn’t father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he’s struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he’s back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

“Yes, we’ve got several cases with Mr. Hatchett,” Melissa Gibson, an assistant supervisor with the Knox County child support clerk’s office, said with a sigh.

Hatchett’s attorney, Keith Pope, did not return phone calls seeking comment.

Under the law, there’s nothing officials can do to force Hatchett to keep his pants on.

“If there’s something out there like that, I’m unaware of it,” Gibson told The Times, before adding, “It definitely needs to be.”

http://www.jangola.com/news/lifestyle/1696-man-with-30-kids-from-11-moms-wants-child-support-relief.html
Re: Man With 30 Kids From 11 Moms Wants Child Support Relief by go4value(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
@matchet abi na hatchet....congrats...ewu

(1) (Reply)

Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception / What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum / Why Is Divorce Never An Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.