Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. (1111 Views)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / Twisted Scriptures - And The Truth Shall Set You Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
2samuel 24 and 1 chronicles 21. U will be shocked. Could this mean that the angry side of God is Satan and this is why God allowed job to get tested. Also i had a dream where i saw people dancing with lions. What could this mean? Thank u very much and God bless u as u answer my 2 questions.
Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by joe4christ(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2012
jacobscros: 2samuel 24 and 1 chronicles 21. U will be shocked. Could this mean that the angry side of God is Satan and this is why God allowed job to get tested. Also i had a dream where i saw people dancing with lions. What could this mean? Thank u very much and God bless u as u answer my 2 questions.

The word of the lord is very plain and never contradicts itself the problem people do have is understanding the scripture itself which is just impossible without the interpretation from the holy spirit.
Now let me explain as the spirit will give me unction to:
[size=15pt] If you must understand whant transpared here then you must also understand what happened in the days of Job - Job 1:6
this scripture tells you that God boasted about Job's credibility and uncompromised faithfulness and loyalty to him but satan argued that it was because God blessed him with all good things of life that was why he still remain faithful to God, he further agued that if God would take away his blessings from Job that he would curse God, now satan was inviting God into a challenge which the entire hosts of heaven and hell are witnessing, and God also wanted to prove a point that man can still serve him even when things are not going down well with them.
So God permitted satan to do as he will with Job but not to take his life - Job 1:12
now if u understand that story you would discover it was'nt God himself that did took Jobs joy and inheritance and blessings it was actually satan that initiated that evil, God only took off his protection from Job for a moment to prove a point to satan and the entire hosts of heaven and hell that humanity can serve God in spirit and in truth even without the blessing.

Now with the above scriptures you posted, if you really understood my explanation of what transpared in Job's days then you would equally understand what really happened in this two scriptures:

Now if you must undertand 2 sam 24:1 and 1 chron 24.1 you must understand that satan is also a servant of God who is also fulfilling God's purpose knowingly and unknowingly - Job 1:6-11 shows that satan equally report to God and accuses the brethen before the lord on a daily basis, remeber he came along with angels of God who came to present themselve before God in which satan was in their company Job 1:6 this proves that he cannot do anything the the children of God without his permission, remember that verse called him 'The accuser of the BRETHREN' and not the 'accuser of HUMANITY' so he only appears before God to report of his daily activities and ultimately accuse God's elect.
Now let me stop here i will continue in just a moment. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by joe4christ(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
[size=15pt]Now let me further give you an evidence that satan is an accuser of God's elects.

Zachariah 3:1
1 Then he showed me Joshua a the high priest
standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan b
standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The LORD said
to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who
has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a
burning stick snatched from the fire?”
3 Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he
stood before the angel.

Now this shows you that he appears in heaven on a daily basis to accuse God's children before the throne of God.

though a time will come when he will be thrown off the heavenlies - Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud
voice in heaven say: "Now have come the
salvation and the power and the kingdom
of our God, and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers, who
accuses them before our God day and
night, has been hurled down.

Now 2 samuel 24 was talking about God's judgement on the children of isreal due to their disobidience and blasphemy which they are well known for, and God allowed satan to invoke the spirit of error upon david so he would make mistake that would bring judgement upon those rebelious people, take note what david himself said in 2 samuel 24:17 - he told the lord that he was the one who has done wrong that he deserved to be dealt with instead of the isrealites but God anger was only kindled on the isrealites and not david.
So you would see that God's judgement did'nt come upon the children of isrealites because of the error/sin of david but rather because of the vast sins of the people of isreal else God's judgment would have been centered on david and his family.

Also take note the angel of death that killed 70,000 of the children of isreal was called the angel of death, i guess that angel is a demon (A SERVANT OF SATAN) and also take note that it was God who ordered the angel of death to stop further killing in verse 16 of that chapter and not satan.

[/size]
Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by joe4christ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
And here are sriptural backups that the angel of death that killed 70,000 isrealites under satans direction and allowed by God due to his anger on the children of isrealites due to their rebelious lifestyle is not the angel of God is:

Revelation 20:14 which clearly states that the spirit of death and satan would be the last to be cast into the lake of fire

1 Corinthians 15:26 - The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

So you could now see that satan atimes serves God's purposes without even know it as stated in:

1 Corinthians 2:8 But the rulers of this world (Both seen and unseen) have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord...

May the lord continue to teach us as we continually grow in grace.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Amen and thanks . Good explanation
Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by Delafruita(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
does it mean God and satan are in cahoot and we are pwans in their game of chess?
Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by Ptolomeus(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Obviously, the absolute good or absolute evil do not exist. Similarly there are no white or black.
It is much more understandable that contains a superior goodness and evil in itself (front and back of the coin), that a perfect being, which ultimately is the creator of Satan and all evil.
Obviously, if Satan is the other face of God.
They are one.
Re: Compare These Two Scriptures And U Will Be Shocked. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
Interesting case here ... hmm. a divine schizo with DID (Multiple Personalities) come to think of it, this really explains volumes grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Spiritual Force Backing Every Action In Life / Meaning Of '..let The Dead Bury Thier Own Dead..' Of Luke 9:60 / Warning To The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.