Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola (661 Views)

Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola by oluseg2: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2012
CHAIRMAN, Zenon Petroleum, Mr. Femi Otedola, has denied insulting members of the House of Representatives Committee on Ethics and Privileges on Tuesday.

In a statement by his lawyer, Mr. Babajide Koku, on Wednesday, the businessman equally debunked reports that he refused to testify before the commitee.

The statement read, “Mr. Femi Otedola, CON at the meeting conducted himself with decorum, he was not abusive and at no time in the course of the hearing made any disparaging remarks against any member of the committee.

“The statement of the Honourable Gambo Dan-Musa (committee chairman) is to say the least unbecoming and underscores manifest bias.

“Mr. Otedola did not refuse to testify before the committee save that his testimony should be taken in public and not in camera.

“The unfortunate misrepresentation of Mr. Otedola’s comments at the meeting further reinforces his call for a public hearing.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-did-not-insult-reps-otedola/
Re: I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola by slimghost(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Am not surprised. Buncha crooks.
Re: I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
God will purnish both Otedola himself & Farouk Lawan. Irresponsible men!
Re: I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola by Mandelaguy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Jenams: God will purnish both Otedola himself & Farouk Lawan. Irresponsible men!
why are you insulting Otedola? The man wants to tells us something and does not want it hidden,misquoted out of contest or totally misrepresented. Grant him his wish and let's take it from there.
Re: I Did Not Insult Reps – Otedola by slimghost(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2012
Jenams: God will purnish both Otedola himself & Farouk Lawan. Irresponsible men!

God should punish you first for being such a dimwit.

(1) (Reply)

Oteh Unfit To Be SEC DG, Say Lawmakers / Ohaneze Crisis And The Auctioning Of The Igbo Presidency (part1) By Obinna Akukw / Governor Of Taraba Suntai Dies In Aircrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.