Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Church Issue! Plz Advice.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Issue! Plz Advice.. (657 Views)

In Need Of Help For My School Fees....am Helpless Can I See Ur Favoure Plz? / Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. / You Have 1 New Nairaland PM. Plz check ur e-mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Issue! Plz Advice.. by Brite02(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
A brief story... & your advice is needed!

There is the lady i love, she loves me too, we are in a serious commitments which i hope will have a good end(possibly marriage). Now, she attends Cherubim & Seraphim church & i attend Anglican church, now here is where the problem lies.....she is not ready to let go of her church even if we eventually get married in the near future but i don't give a rat though about it, but in our african system(culture) courtesy demands that where ever or whatever church the man goes so should, the wife......my question is, is there something she is holding on in that church...that is making her hell bent not to leave.

Plz your advice is needed. And if u have similar experiences it is welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

God's Teaching Is Best / Modify / The True Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.