Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (70777 Views)

Native Wears Designers/tailors for Men / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Naija Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello entrepreneurs/hobbyists! Do have a blessed n productive week ahead!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by iamaccessorized: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2013
I make handmade jewellery from fabrics

Www.facebook.com/accessorizedbylisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 1:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello house! This thread seems to have been in the cooler with respect to its original purpose, I really miss the early participants WHERE R U GUYS? Lol! Anyways pls feel free to join in the upcoming sew along exercise on this thread: www.nairaland.com/1273492/sew-along-thread-tailors-fashion as well as share ur creative journey, have a blessed day!
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2013
dearestsewa: Onnari is doing a great work here on NL. I jst met her 2day. Y dnt her kind of posts get 2 frontpage? Kp it up onnari.

Thnx a lot dear, really appreciate u
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fashion school ......call us

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by chosenpraise(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Check ds

1 Like

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Sharonita: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello everyone, I design and make female accessories with unique beads and also African fabric accessories, please check out and like my page https://www.facebook.com/SharonitaAccessories bb23808264 whatsapp and call 08178599622. I do both wholesale and retail

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
End of the year crash course
Clutch bag or jewelrys @ 10,000 only
Complete package @ 50,000 only

Training kit inclusive.

Need more info? Call or whatsapp 08122632245 or mail info@arakulture.com BB:29717410
Add. 2, gbala str. Soluyi, gbagada, lagos.

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by dearestsewa(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2013
EFOSA VAL: Student practical.in less than 2months a student at Valisimo fashions made this.
I am proud of our teaching standerd.and the level of interest we put into our students progress.

You too can be a part of us.more so if you make full payment we give you a brand new sewing machine to go home with,thus making your learning process faster.
How much is the fee? I'm interested in part-time courses.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Take advantage of our end of the year promo in Ankara Crafts Trainings.

1. Ankara Jewelrys
2. Ankara Accessory
3. Ankara Clutch

Each course is N5,000 only. Register now and learn something new.

To register call. 08122632245
BB. 29717410 or mail. Info@arakulture.com

Registration fee is 1k...certificate after completion of course.
dearestsewa: How much is the fee? I'm interested in part-time courses.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Elizza(f): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2013
This is Wow! Am a fashion designer n ƪ make ankara bads n accesories. Am upcomn and ƪ av made commendable works for pple. Seeing this inspires me a lot. Comments from pple abt my lil works has been encouraging and am really aiming high. ƪ admire d works ƪ see above. I'll be great... cool

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Elizza(f): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2013
*bags not bads o. grin
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Is there any designer in here who makes nice dresses? Pls its urgent. Thanks
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by temiteewhy: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Hurry and order for your handmade beads for all occasions. Designed to make you look spectacular on your special day. You can preorder your preferred style/design and colour at very affordable prices.20% discount on all orders from now till December. Contact 07013714544 And whatsapp 07030398933
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by onnari(f): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Is there any designer in here who makes nice dresses? Pls its urgent. Thanks
Call- 08033584587
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by deeyor(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Hello,please does anyone know where I can get paper for making patterns in abeokuta?
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can you sew already but have some issues in making perfect blouses here is your chance to get it once and for all.come join the special blouse class and let's teach you.wink

BB Pin-2B08881A

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by mona83(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello Ladies!

I"ll be showcasing designs from my Ready-To-Wear label : O'Kett!!!, today at The Banquet Hall of Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos.
There will also be a few other designers doing same.
You are all cordially invited.

Please visit clifecentre.com/fashionshow to register for the event.

Thanks.

O'Kett Designs.

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by JadeEmpress: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Please where can I buy mod podge in lagos? I've looked for it in artworld in ojuelegba but they don't have it. Please anyone who knows tell, me where I can find it. Thank you.

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by larex321(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
For those interested in the free ankara craft training:

Date: Mon18th- tue19th aug 2014 and fri22nd-sat23rd aug 2014.

Time: 9am-4pm

Venue: 19, omo oba jesu street, akowonjo. Lagos

Fee: Free
Note: u'll be buying training materials as it's 100% practical

You need to pay for training materials b4 training starts. come to the address above to pay

***this training is for 10people only***

Call 08106355822 or ping 215EA8BA
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by larex321(f): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2014
At Fashion Lily, we offer training in dressmaking, beadmaking and ankara craft. We have various packages to suit your budget n schedule.
Registration Form: #2,000
Venue: Akowonjo, Lagos.
*note: dressmaking Class starts in january.

For more info, call 08106355822, whatsapp: 08026119488. Add: 215EA8BA/331273F1

1 Share

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2014
This might interest you...... grin grin grin

Valisimo Fashion school fees discount is here for the 2015 registration. For those of you planning to join school next year.

Before now, our 3 months program used to be 85k in total while the 6 months used to be 140k in total .

Hummm as part of our give away this season,
The 3 months will be 60k while the 6 months will be 115k. shocked shocked shocked yes that's 25k out.infact that's free class for you for 1month grin

Please note that this offer is on from now and closes in January 2015. Registration is on .You need to pay before
class starts on the 5th of January 2015 .

You need 4 passport for registration. the school account is Valisimo fashions, fidelity bank 4010792028. Come with your teller the school at number 13 yaya abatan street of ogba lagos

this offer is so good that even if you not resuming on the 5th of January as long as you paid any time you ready just come with your teller and your programme will start.

happy Christmas people . remember to tell a friend about this wink
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by laso1(f): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by sleek3110(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello Onari,

Please do you or anyone you know make Niger Delta type dress, for a male something like you find on Sen. Liyel Imoke
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by DesignerBaby22: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
An experienced and qualified tailor/patternmaker is needed for employment at a fashion and art company in Abuja. Applicant must be resident in Abuja, creative, goal-driven and determined. Applicant must also know how to design, craft and embellish clothes. Minimum educational qualification: HND or Bachelor Degree. External training at a Fashion Academy is an added advantage. Send your CV along with a cover letter to 1122Button@gmail.com. Application Deadline: December 11th 2015.
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by Ebytosky(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
very nice grin
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by trippleblack: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let's create a fabulous website for you to showcase all you fashion items, from Fashion designing,to make-over, fashion schools/ Bead-making,
Ankara craft, Facials and Beauty Accessories, to ready-to-wear designs ,styles and fabrics.

Give your business and your customers the ease of instant purchasing. Let's have an A-celebrity, associate with your Fashion Brand. Create a social network for your brand. Get your Brand more visible

Give your business that PR leverage today.....

Contact us on 08061156610, 08054015264 or send us an email at info@flashitsolutions.com
Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by glintspot: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2016
join the fastest growing Nigeria Business Social Networking Website for entrepreneurs, youths, students, business developers, experts,unemployed, companies, small business owners and people aspiring to have extra income stream in Nigeria & those Outside the country ,Foreigners living in Nigeria and all African countries. Meet fellow entrepreneurs in different industries e.g Sports, Security, Real estate, online & internet, Healthcare & Medical, Oil & Gas, Import & Export, Fashion & Style, Education, Entertainment, Agriculture & Farming, Beauty Care and Work From home etc. Create & Discuss topics in different forum, industries and ideas on how to start a business, buy a business, sell a business, business opportunities, franchises, business management, business strategies, business plans, inventions, and entrepreneurship!. Meet new clients, socialize, Chat, share ideas, advertise your business and earn revenue. Advertise for free, share videos, images and join in discussions to create ties with others who share your same interests. http://www.glintspot.com

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by ademiarts(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ademi jewellery, occasionally and bridal jewellery....... Art of bead making.... Training available, with materials available and all jewellery made by student belongs to him/her..

Contact details :08104025354. Whatsapp :08020714830 BBM :564CE670....
Instagram I.G :ademi-jewelry-events
Fb page :www.facebook.com/ademijewellerynevents
Yaba Lagos...

Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by jtina(f): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2016
MAKE ALL YOUR ENQUIRIES ABOUT CLassique J Fashion Creations ADMISSIONS ...
2016/2017 Session.

Opening Hours: 10am-5pm

...all comes with Creative and Fashion Design Subjects, pattern drafting courses for all types of Natives, skirts, Blouses, jackets, trousers, Suits and Readymade Wears.

Commercial patterns available on request!

For more details:
Visit us @ 50 adetola street, Aguda, surulere, lagos.

Call/Text/Whatsapp:
08032881386, 08185569328

BBM: 2B5D3855
Made public by Classique J Fashions for
Classique J Fashion Creations

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.